Chapter 15: Torturing Minho

Key, Meet My Husband

Aw <3 Don't you think the kitten looks like Minho? Yes I like kittens... expect more cute pictures of them <3 <3 <3 and puppies, bunny rabbits, ducklings, piglets and baby crocodiles as baby crocodiles are the cutest ^_^

Key-ish POV

 

Key was out of ideas and he just pushed himself on the swing set in a park, he couldn't go too high or fast though as stupid parents just let their children wander in front of the swings, or just stupid children. I mean if you walk in front of a swing its going to freaking hit you. They should start teaching this in schools and nurseries, it would avoid many accidents.

Key then spotted a tall victim person, who would fall prey to his evil plans. Minho.

Key had decided something the moment he saw Minho walking a penguin down the street. He surprisingly enough did not find the sight of Minho walking a penguin weird. JongHo had done worst besides Minho may just be a fan of exotic pets, even if he had been less than pleased when Jonghyun had brought that tarantula home with him. It was ironic that Minho who looked like a frog was afraid of a spider (even if the spider is huge) because didn't frogs eat spiders?

Key had decided that he would mug Minho. Well he was not so much as going to steal his money... or his penguin no matter how awesome having a penguin as a pet (or best friend for fan freaking ever) might be. No he was going to steal information from him and was going to go through serious means in which to get it.

He would manage it even if he has to torture Minho. He had some of his torture weapons on him as well, it was all good. Minho was undoubtedly shocked when he was knocked across the pavement by a flying mad man, Minho blinked up and relieved to see it was just Key not some old ert wanting to bear his children. But he did not change his original thought of flying mad man as that title just suited Key so well.

"Minho." Key began, Minho just pushed him off him disrupting what he was about to say. Key glowered at him and his utter rudeness furiously, how very DARE he push the Almighty Kim Key Kibum to the ground, he should be disgusted with himself.

"Key." Minho replied bored standing up but falling back down again as Key kicked his ankles from under him as revenge for pushing him down. Minho gave a grunt of annoyance and pain as he hit the ground. He glared at Key using his flaming charisma but Key just glared back.

"Tell me where Taemin is." Key ordered pinning Minho down via straddling him, Minho just glared up at him refusing to speak to this mad person. Key clicked his knuckles and Minho flinched at the gross sound, he hated when people did that.

"Do I have to resort to torture. We can do this the hard way or the easy way." Key informed him, Minho shook his head. Taemin had enlisted him with the fact that he had to keep where he was working a secret from both KeyTae fan girls and Key, just basically everyone as Taemin did not want to be swamped at work. He could not break Taemin's trust. Key pulled out a feather from his back pocket.

"No. You wouldn't..." Minho began in horror, Key nodded smirking evilly, Minho gulped scared. But who else would not be afraid of tickle torture? It was the worst kind out there.

"Well are you going to spill the beans?" Key asked the feather lovingly before swooshing it in front of Minho's eyes and watching him as he followed it, pale and sweaty from fear.

"I won't speak." Minho said stubbornly, Key sighed in disappointment and removed Minho's left shoe, swiftly followed by his sock. He positioned the feather by the big toe, pausing in order to give Minho one last chance. Minho did not take it, so mercilessly he attacked with his feather. Minho was left in tears and he curled up in agony and squirmed fruitlessly trying to escape this horrid torture which Key had perfected.

Yet still he remained strong and did not speak for he would not break Taemin's confidence within him. Minho was a brave, strong and noble man for withstanding such horrid torture we should all admire him for his utter loyalty. Let us applaud him, well except Key who was getting annoyed as he really wanted that information.

Then Key pulled out another feather, the infamous blue feather which Key had threatened many with, it had been said even the toughest man had broken under it. Minho went even more pale and the sweat just seemed to cascade from his forehead. His skin was feeling clammy, yes he heard of this feather's reputation.

“I'll speak! I'll speak!” Minho screamed just as the feather was about to touch his foot, Key smirked in satisfaction, he had won again. All praise the almighty Key but let's not forget to praise the gallivant efforts of Choi Minho. He had done well.

“Taemin is at his work, I have the address and phone number, it's in my right pocket. Please don't tickle me.” Minho said whimpering, Key smirked at him.

“You have done well.” Key said patting him on the head as if he was a puppy, clearly he had mistaken Minho for Jonghyun as Minho was the frog and Jonghyun the puppy. Key took the piece of paper from his pocket and waved farewell, opening it as he went.

Minho chuckled. “Ha er.” He laughed evilly to himself no doubt pleased with his tricks as he began to run away.

Key glared at the piece of paper which read 'U Got Troll'd.' Minho was so dead. He was about to run after Minho but did not need to as the penguin karate chopped Minho for him and whilst Minho was groaning on the floor removed the correct piece of paper which was hidden in his right sock and waddled up to Key giving it to him. He was one smart penguin, but what would you expect from a KeyTae fan?

Key smiled gratefully at the penguin and bowed to him from his thankfulness.

“Anything for KeyTae.” The penguin replied, in penguin language of course and seeing as Key was so awesome he understood the language of penguin and answered thank you after giving the penguin a high five and running off to find his Taeminnie.