Chapter 35: Oh Hell No

Key, Meet My Husband

Chapter 35: Oh Hell No

Minho's POV

"Kim Jonghyun, or rather Choi Jonghyun now that you are my wife... you are not to go prancing around in a skirt shaking your tush just because Eunhyuk and Key are." Minho said sternly, Jonghyun responded to that with an annoyed pout.
 
"Wife." He stated repeating the word "Wives are female and thus wear skirts, if I want to prance in a skirt I expect you to support me as well because if you don't surely you don't love me truly." Jonghyun stated dramatically sighing as he flung his arm over his face in a sign of distress as he leaned back in a chair.
 
Minho stared blankly at the other "Jagiya," He stated with emphasis on the word "If you really loved me you would understand that I couldn't bear anyone else admiring you in a skirt. Thats for myself only." Minho replied, Jonghyun raised an eyebrow looking at the other before placing his hands on his hips.
 
"How could you be so selfish~ My beauty is meant to shared and admired around the world, its selfish to keep it all to yourself." Jonghyun answered with a faux horrified face before smiling lightly and pecking the others lips. "But I feel honoured that you love me that much." He said looking at the other caressing the cheeks of a rather surprised looking Minho. 
 
After all Minho hardly won. Ever. Aside from in dominance and sports where Minho was very competitive he nearly broke Jonghyun's arm in an arm wrestle as he wanted to win that much. In arguments however, verbal contests, singing. Everything else it was always Jonghyun who won, if it was anyone else it would annoy Minho to no end but seeing it was his pupposaurus wife he could accept it especially when the other smiled in glee that he had won and he just looked so cute with that toothy smile and crinkled eyes.
 
Jonghyun would also be in a bouncy content mood the rest of the day, it made Minho himself happy as then Jonghyun wouldn't do anything weird. Well weirder than usual. Not to mention the was better. It was a fact happy Jonghyun gave better than sad or angry ones. People would say angry was good but the problem with Jonghyun is that he bit and it wasn't in a pleasurable way, it was in a 'damn that freaking hurt' kind of way. It only gave pain, including bruises and a black eye once. Or twice.
 
"I love you my handsome frog prince~" Jonghyun said kissing the others forehead, then his nose, both of Minho's cheeks and finally the lips, Minho was definitely confused now, such a change in behaviour was new to him. Yeah Jonghyun could be romantic, loving and just plain cute sometimes but he didn't go from arguing to lovey-dovey in a split second generally.
 
"Well I love you too my sweet puppy..." Minho said cautiously returning the kiss Jonghyun had given him. Wondering what put him in such a mood.
 
"I understand your feelings so I do love you really as you can tell but I'm still gonna wear that skirt, yeobo~" Jonghyun smirked before running out the room after a cheeky slap upon the others cheeks. As in cheeks of course.
 
"Oh Hell No." Minho murmured, he had indeed lost.