Chapter 34: Confused

Key, Meet My Husband

So damn short, sworry

He loved Taemin, he really did... but Taemin wasn't the Taemin he knew. Taemin was acting weird recently and it hurt. It hurt like his heart was getting sliced with small shards of glass. Taemin was like broken glass... when he used to be so clear and bright like a window letting in sunlight now it was hard to look through, he was practically opaque and his actions cut like glass.

He couldn't understand it... did he do something wrong? It just hurt and he was confused to why. Why Taemin was weird with harsher words and pushing him away when he attempted to cuddle. It brought tears to his eyes, he missed his Taemin who he curled up with to watch movies often children ones such as that 'Koala Kid' when Taemin choose the movie. 

He missed his Taemin who squealed when he was brought his beloved drink when he was feeling depressed before attacking him in warm hugs, praises and thank yous. He missed his Taemin who used to look at him whilst they laid in bed together, his hands in his husband's hair whispering sweet things which made his heart sing.

This wasn't his Taemin, this was some... some stranger! His Taemin would never push him away saying not now, nor would he glare at the gift of banana milk he had gave him before refusing it. His Taemin would let him hold him... and hold him in return if he ever cried. Like he was doing now, he was so alone.

This cold stranger... he did not want to be around, he wanted to be smiled at for his soft declarations of love to be returned. And for the first time he wondered if marrying Taemin was a mistake, did he push the younger into it too soon? Then again Taemin had been the one to propose. He just could not understand.

He jumped at the knock at the door his eyes lit up slightly thinking it was Taemin, afterall who else would knock on their shared home aside from Taemin. Taemin had forgot his keys today so it must had been Taemin. When he opened the door he connected his arms around the other person, but fate was cruel making the person not be Taemin but someone else.

"That happy to see me?" Kangin chuckled looking at the other who had attacked him in a hug, Taemin's husband's cheek quickly turned a bright red he hadn't expected to have attacked Kangin having thought it was Taemin. Fortunately he had knew Kangin from before the companies had decided to have an alliance so it wouldn't cause awkwardness.

To be honest they were old friends so when he had saw Kangin was working with the company he had been overjoyed but he had never thought Kangin would visit him outside of work. It was good to be less lonely now... but he still missed Taemin and was still confused as hell.