Chapter 31: Preperation

Key, Meet My Husband

xXGemGemKpopXx wanted me to add some of my chibi drawings >.< and sorry its short

 

Key's POV

 

Key had a plan, after all he had felt that spark so if Taemin had felt it too. Either way he felt that he honestly had a chance which gave him confidence to act upon getting Taemin back. He was going to try for an angle which had appeared to work last time. Jealousy.

Key looked at the phone in his hand, he had someone in mind, Taemin would know straight away if he asked that person considering Taemin was in the office at the time, all in all. He was proud of his plan. Even if it was relatively simple and had no guarantee in working. He ran the number he had now memorized and waited for someone to pick up.

"Mr Kim Kibum, Mr Lee had specifically told me that he will not answer any calls from you to him." Taemin's secretary informed him sounding stressed upon picking up the phone. She recognized the number and thus who the caller was. Key smirked lightly to himself, she knew who he was but still answered the phone.

"You answered however and I didn't call for Taemin, I called for you. Are you free later tonight?" Key asked, he grinned as he practically heard the woman blush. He had her in his hands already.

"I... you don't even know me." She murmured in an almost shy voice, Key chuckled.

"You sound amazing though from our last conversation." Key said, his tongue practically dripping with honey sweet compliments as he buttered her up for his plan. "Besides you must be amazing if you can handle my bad mood, I assure you I'm more so a gentleman when in a good mood." He said with a smile playing on his lips. He could tell the other was faltering and was tempted.

"And what if you get into a bad mood again." The secretary asked with a sharp tone, Key was more interested now, she seemed to have spice maybe the date wouldn't be as mind numbingly dull as he had thought.

"Then I'll apologise with flowers, chocolates and kisses." Key answered, there was a small silence from the other end but he could tell she was as red as a beetroot. He could just tell so.

"Fine... I'm free at eight pm." She said after a while. "Thats when my shift ends." 

"Shall I pick you up from the office? I'l come bearing gifts." Key said satisified especially at her pleased 'Yes'.

The cat was in the bag.