Chapter 5: Questioning

Key, Meet My Husband

 

Chapter Five: Questioning

 

Jonghyun-ish POV

 

Jonghyun was very slightly annoyed with Taemin. Sure enough he was grateful and all for his kindness of getting out of trouble with the hotel manager and he was grateful for his offering to provide them with another vacation location where he had said they could have 24/7 yet not getting kicked out, and all the other crap he had done for them over the last year and so but still, this was unasked for.

 

Getting air dropped into the middle of a random forest along with his newly wed husband and just a tent was not part of his plan. Yeh, they wouldn't get kicked out, mainly because there was no one in the range of miles but however they could get freaking ate by a bear or something!

 

Not to mention that it was without his permission. He was not overly happy with this arrangement, add that to the fact that despite him being fine with heights that he disliked getting shoved out of helicopters at a great height.

 

He was not even strapped to a y instructor, talk about unfairness, that would of been a highlight to this hair brain idea but no, it was not happening. What sort of things did he do in his past life to earn this? Why did he have such bad karma?

 

On the good side though, they have just been given a basket filled with food and wi-fi so they could connect with the outside world, and oddly enough they could get amazing signal for their phones, better than even in their own house.

 

Jonghyun could not help but scream as he was pushed out of the plane by a very happy looking Taemin, remind him to ask for a pet duck later. He would call him Rufus the second. That would be repayment for this horrible treatment.

 

He screamed all the way down, crying and pleading for mercy and hoping not to die, Minho however just looked at his husband blankly and slightly amused. Perfectly calm. Minho was slightly sadistic which was fine as Jonghyun had his own masochistic tendencies, however he was not so masochistic that he want to die or break his bones due to getting shoved out of a helicopter. No way.

 

Minho being the stupid athletic person he was landed perfectly, his parachute landing gracefully behind him. Jonghyun however crashed into a branch, winding himself before tumbling face first into some dirt and his parachute landed on top of him smothering him completely. Today was not his lucky day.

 

He cursed his outrageous luck further as their food basket got stolen by a pack of angry squirrels as he bumped into their tree, they had been forced to watch as the squirrels tortured them by eating their food in front of their eyes. Or rather Jonghyun did as Minho got food offered to him by the squirrels. Curse you squirrels and curse you luck.

 

The day had been made worse by the phone call he had just answered, Key's mother was on the other end screaming her head off at him for no reason and she just had to call him rather than Minho. Key's mother just kept shouting angrily, going on and on about his faults and how he should feel ashamed of himself and how he was a disgrace for the whole of humanity.

 

Key could do exactly the same, he had inherited the trait from his mother, he was glad it was not Key though as he tended to use a lot more profanities and he could go on for ages without breath thanks to his rapping and singing training.

 

When at last Key's mother paused for a breath he slipped in hurriedly to find what he had done to make the entire population of America (both North and South), the UK... actually make that the whole of Europe, Africa, Oceania and Asia, hate him so (he was just happy that Antarctica still loved him).

 

"So what did I do wrong?" He asked confused, Key's mother's shuddering breath warned him to prepare himself for some more shouting at as she sounded madder than ever due to his comment.

 

"What did you do wrong? What did you do wrong! You know what you did wrong!" She screamed down the phone, still deafening him despite the phone being held at arm's length. "You did not invite my babeh to your wedding! That's what you did wrong!" She yelled, Jonghyun blinked.

 

Huh? He swore he did, he had the invitation planned out especially for Key and everything just so he did not have a go at them for using horrible colours which did not match, they had actually hired someone to make that specific invitation, that one as well as the engagement one.

 

Minho bit his lip, he too knew they had one, they had sent it off, did it get lost? The couple trailed off into thought until it hit them, they looked up at one another with meaningful looks.

 

"We gave the invitation to Taemin as he offered to sent it for us." They said in unison. It explained everything.

 

Taemin did not post the letter.

 

A/N: Sorry I did not update on Thursday internet problems, I apologise.