Chapter 11: Key, Meet My Husband

Key, Meet My Husband

Key-ish POV

Being like a ninja, Key swerved through the crowd thanking his flexible from dancing as he did so. He was going to get to Taemin and then kiss and make up and it'll all be good. It had to, otherwise he would think that his love was simply not strong enough. Because surely Taemin slight felt something in his heart for him. He had to, otherwise Key was afraid he would break.

Key still loved Taemin, no change that, he never stopped loving Taemin no matter what he did. He had only broken up with Taemin because he thought it would be better in the long run. He had never thought that it would end up like this, he had been thinking too optimisticly, thinking that even if he himself could never move on that Taemin would do the same and when they met up they would both be single and then they would get together and ride off into the sunset together.

He never once thought that Taemin would get taken and start dating someone else, then get married a mere six months after Key had left. It did not make sense, how could Taemin get so close to someone in that time. Close enough to even want to marry them. It just did not make sense to him, not at all. Unless that person was the one to comfort Taemin bringing them together.

He could of laughed sourly at his foolish hopefullness, he was just happy that people still supported them as a couple even if Taemin himself did not, it meant they still had a chance, right? If anything he swore that the KeyTae fanclub had grown drastically. He wished he had broken up with Taemin in a more gentler way, if he did he would of felt more confident about this.

Flashback

Taemin was in tears, it just broke Key's heart, but he knew that he had to do it. He could not just force Taemin to leave behind all of his friends and family  to drag him along with him, besides how on earth was they going to afford all the money to bring him. There was not enough time to do so, he could not stay either.

This was a chance to make something out of himself for Taemin, so they could live healthier, fuller and happier lives, they did not have to be loaded with cash, their pockets filled just finiancally comfortable, enough to buy a nice house they could live in together. Then they could have a pleasant wedding and maybe start a family by adopting, but they couldn't yet. He wanted it to be perfect so if his dreams ever became true that the child (or children) could have a nice start. Taemin had always said he liked children, they could also get a pet. He was doing it for Taemin.

He knew however that Taemin would pine after him if he left with them still being together, Taemin would be worrying over how Key may find someone better than him, more beautiful. Key knew he would never find some one as perfect as Taemin but Taemin was just insecure like that. He had to break up with him so Taemin could be happy when he was gone, so Taemin could be free. Besides if you loved something you had to let it go, thats what the saying said didn't it?

It hurt him and it hurt Taemin but he had to do it, he thought it was better in the long run, he may not be back for a long time and Taemin had a right to be free rather than being limited by his loyalty to Key. He had a right to see other people without feeling guilty for cheating even if it was actual cheating but hanging out.

He took a deep breath, bringing himself out of the memories before it got worst, he couldn't think about that now, it made him feel so guilty on his harsh words, he would end up embarrassing Taemin by bursting into tears and begging for forgiveness, he never once thought that it may of been a better way to do it showing Taemin that he honestly was sorry. He just did not think of that.

Key leapt back in shock as a girl flung herself at him, that had been happening alot recently. Unlike that Rou girl though, this one was Asian and familiar meaning that she was not from random stranger from this fanclub Onew had created. But resigned from... he wondered why and figured out he would ask him about that.

He looked down and was surprised to see that he knew her quite well, from school. She was his ex-girlfriend, you know the y one he had been trying to make jealous with Taemin in order to get her back but ended up failing. He got something a lot better though. He had got Taemin who was a heaven sent. You know, that one. She had apparantly matured, both in body and brain.

"Key Oppa! What a pleasant surprise!" She said excitedly as if she was honestly glad to see him, she was a lot less... y than he remembered. "So, I hear your single now." She added winking at him flirtatiously, Key tried hard not to shudder in disgust. He failed. She pouted slightly at that before grinning.

"I would take offence to that, but I didn't really want you now anyway. I'm taken." She said holding out her left hand revealing a large ring, Key's eyes widened in surprise, she got married? How come everyone was getting married here except him? At least he did not think Onew was married now, well he thinks he never really checked. He would have to.

"Come on." She said happily, dragging Key towards the group of people around Taemin. Key's eyes widened as she broke through the crowd and flung herself at Taemin.

"Key, meet my husband."


A/N: I don't think I mentioned an actual husband for Taemin... the whole title of the story could just to be to mislead you ^_^ And I switched the KMMH and CBYW days around by accident. Sorry. Well anyways today I had an Literature English thing on a poem and I think I over did it as I wrote half an A4 sheet of paper on just one word, that word being 'bags' and my handwriting is pretty small. This is short (sorry) but only because so I can end it on a cliff hanger :P I'll probably add another chapter later to make up for it though ^_^ Also how do you feel about more flashbacks? And Key's ex needs a name, that nameless girl. She had never been given one. Yet a duck has...

Also  

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227954

My friend from real life asked me to co author with her and of course I was like hell yes (I just have to have as many stories as possible :P), she has yet to improve and she is annoying and bugs me so I update (you lot should do that if I miss a day, don't forget to talk about the chapter too so I know if I should improve)