Chapter 24: Where did they get that!

Key, Meet My Husband

Key-ish POV

(Italics=What's on the screen)

 

It was extremely awkward after that, it was silent as none of quite knew what to say after that and they had nothing to do due to the binds currently restricting them from movement. So they looked around the room seeing as it was the only thing they could do.

The most shocking thing in the room must have been the video screen; or rather it was the video on the screen. Their eyes widened at the sight of the video on the screen which neither of them had really noticed until now. They both had similar thoughts. What the hell. Where did they even get that!

Key swore he had deleted it as it brought back too many memories; Taemin had a copy though... he raised an eyebrow and looked at Taemin as if he suddenly grew wings or something. He had kept this? Seriously? He was married yet he kept their freaking tape? Was Taemin truly over him then? And what was up with all the questions he was asking?

He tried not to look at it, tried really hard not to but he could not tear his eyes away, he was embarrassed as well, did he really look like that during ? He could not even remember why they had recorded it in the first place. Why did they?

Key looked uncertainly at the video camera but was soon pushed to the bed by Taemin to distract him from it. Taemin then decided to straddle him and kiss him before pulling his own shirt off before taking Key's off admiring the view as he buttoned it before throwing both of them to goodness knows where. 

"Oppa~ let's have a little fun~" Taemin purred seductively, Key gulped and suddenly felt a lot more nervous. Normally he would be nervous as well but in front of a camera he was even more nervous. Why did he let Taemin talk him into this? Why? Taemin ran his fingers up Key's bare chest making him shudder underneath him. Key gave him an almost pleading look, begging for him to turn off the camera.

Taemin just ignored the look and began kissing his neck and caressing Key's hair. Key groaned slightly and more of Taemin's ministrations got him forgetting all about the video camera. He then flipped Taemin over so that he was straddling Taemin.

"Fun? I'll show you fun~" Key said in reply to the last words Taemin had said and decided to give some of Taemin his own medicine by attacking his neck, biting softly, and as well as kissing. Key left a series of love bites and slightly bruised skin behind. And Taemin was loving it.

Taemin tugged on Key’s hair to bring his attention back to his face. Taemin smirked up at him, before giving Key’s jaw a playful before switching their positions again, so that Key was lying down. Taemin kissed him softly and smiled down at him.

“You’re going to enjoy this~” He purred before moving down to Key’s trousers and ping them. Key gave him a slightly glazed look and his mind soon figured out what Taemin was going to do, especially when Taemin around his tented boxers. It was pretty obvivous…

Taemin could not hold it in any longer, he moaned. But how could he not at the sight in front of him?  The sight of his past actions and the fact he had not had in a long time... which was his choice of course, but still...

Key gave Taemin a look of surprise at the moan and his eyes widened at the sight of the bulge in Taemin's pants. That must be uncomfortable... and  did this really turn him on that much? He wished their hands weren't bound as they both kind of needed them at the moment. Yes, they because Key would be lying if he said he was not affected by it. As he was very affected.

Key was going to hold himself back though because Taemin was married and he would never have Taemin cheat on his husband with him, it was immoral as he bet Taemin's husband was a good man because he knew that Taemin's brother, Onew and JongHo would never let him marry anyone but a good man.

He did not deserve this, whoever he was. He glared slightly at the video which was playing, why did the KFC stoop this low?

Taemin moaned lewdly up at Key, eyes darkened with lust and lips red and parted. Key smiled down at him softly as he kissed him deeply before removing the fingers and inserting something bigger.

Taemin hissed slightly and glared up at Key. "Bastard, do it slowly" He growled annoyed, Key tutted, such foul language left Taemin's lips during their 'moments of intimacy' and he was more demanding than his usual sweet self when they were not in bed. He found it rather exciting though, Key waited for Taemin to adjust.

"Move." Taemin instructed him and so Key did. At first he did it at a slower pace and quite shallowly but Taemin ended up ordering (as Taemin did not beg during ) him to go deeper and faster. Key decided to though which made Taemin call him more profound names. When Taemin bit him harshly on the shoulder, Key decided to obey him until Taemin was screaming his actual name and . 

Now contented with the pounding Key was doing he kissed Key softly. But the kiss soon turned in a heated tangle of tongues.

Taemin whimpered at the sight of himself pounded against the bed by Key. He was wishing he had deleted this video now, he knew he should of but yet he kept it. He did not know quite why he kept it as he knew it'll cause him trouble one day but he did not expect this kind of trouble... Key gave Taemin a worried look; Taemin's was beginning to look almost painful.

Somehow he managed to wiggle over to Taemin, he looked at him sincerely and asked him softly, inwardly thinking that he would rather that guilt ate him alive rather than Taemin be in pain.

"Shall I help you?" He whispered concerned, Taemin shook his head almost hesitantly; he did not want to cheat no matter how much he wanted... no needed relief. He had strong morals and no ing way was he cheating. He prayed to god to send an angel or something to get him out of this mess.

Someone then ran into the room and turned off the screen. Taemin blinked and looked up. Well, thank you God he thought and looked at the 'angel'. He raised an eyebrow, Rou? So this wasn't part of KFC's plan? Rou laughed sheepishly and removed the disk from the DVD player.

"Next time I'm watching this on my laptop." She grinned embarrassed; Taemin and Key just stared at her in disbelief. 

 

A/N: Will attempt to update quicker