Chapter 9: Always a first time for everything (part ii)

Key, Meet My Husband

  End of part i:

“You stupid tall alien!” Jonghyun shouted as the sudden pain brought him out of his pleasure, Minho smirked at him.

“Shall I prepare you properly then?” He asked, Jonghyun gave him an 'of-course' face.

 Jonghyun-ish POV:

 

Minho lowered a confused looking Jonghyun down so that his feet touched the ground and he was standing. Jonghyun was about to say something but Minho interrupted him with a quick kiss leaving Jonghyun speechless for a moment. What was Minho doing? Minho stepped out of his trousers and lifted Jonghyun out of his.

"Wha..." Jonghyun attempted to begin but he was interrupted by Minho's finger pressing against his lips softly. Minho smirked at him.

"I'm doing it properly." He informed Jonghyun before dropping to his knees confusing Jonghyun more, they never did it this way in the shower... but then again Minho's fingers got lubicated by the spray of the shower head so... but they didn't do it this way against walls either. Minho just loved firsts doesn't he?

Jonghyun's eyes widened slightly as Minho pulled his cheeks apart and began tracing his finger around his puckered hole, he was gasping heavily, glaring at Minho for teasing him so, Minho gave him a wink.

"Preparation." He said Jonghyun jutted out his lower lip and pouted glaring at him but not able to do anything due to those damn handcuffs. How annoying. Minho smirked smugly at him and stuck his tongue out. Jonghyun had presumed that it was all for a cheeky merong. Oh how he was wrong about Minho's intentions.

He gasped in surprise as he felt a wet thing circle around it replacing the fingers, he found himself turn into a mess at whatever Minho was doing, then he felt it invade his hole, pushing into it partically and roating it inside. Finding it too hard to do anything else as he hands were cuffed he curled his toes into the dirt beneath them. The thing then pushed in fully making him gasp again but in pleasure and the feeling of the wetness helping him to stretch. It was so odd how he never managed to stay loose no matter how many times Minho ed him.

He wanted to grip onto something and push himself onto whatever was invading his  which just felt oh so good, but no he couldn't due to the handcuffs and Minho's strong hand on his hip keeping him in place. Minho's other hand was holding his cheeks apart, which made Jonghyun wonder what the hell he was using. He was ographicly no doubt scaring wildlife away by now as Minho began to that thing into him hard and deeply.

He stiffened slightly as he felt a finger invade his hole along with whatever else Minho was using. Minho began ing that in with in time with the other thing, making Jonghyun give an extra loud moan when he curled up his finger. He soon added another, then another. Any discomfort Jonghyun might have felt overshadowed by the pleasure given to him by being finger-ed roughly and what ever else Minho was doing...

He was heavily disappointed when Minho withdrew from doing it, obviously he did not bother to listen to Jonghyun's pleas to don't stop, to never stop. But he did not complain knowing it would be replaced by something better and bigger. That did not stop him from whining at the lost though, Minho smirked at him and again put him against the tree, widening his legs as far as they could go.

 In one swift and (thanks to the great and pleasurable preparation) easy movement Minho's was up his , deep into it, making Jonghyun feel complete now they were practically one body as it was pretty hard to see where body started and one ended. It did sting slightly though, it always stung.

“Frog...” Jonghyun managed to whisper out as they just stayed still for a moment just looking at one another in content, Minho gave him a curious look and just hummed in reply. “What the hell did you do to my .” He asked, Minho gave him an amused look and began to upwards in Jonghyun, going deeper with each and making Jonghyun literally go up the tree and his feet completely leave the ground. Well it would of if Jonghyun was average height rather than being a shortie because his feet was always off the ground when with Minho.

With each he succeeded in saying a word. “I. Stuck. My. Tongue. Up. Your. . You. Taste. Sweet.” Minho grunted, relishing the delightful feeling of Jonghyun's tight walls clenched around his , Jonghyun being the good little puppy he was had been rocking up to meet him giving them both some extra pleasure, at Minho's words though Jonghyun felt hot, well his body did, and began swinging his hips down meeting Minho roughly. It turned him on for his body to be used that way. Minho was gasping slightly at the sudden fiery passion Jonghyun was putting in. Wasn't Minho supposed to be the flaming charismata not Jonghyun?

Then it happened, Jonghyun gave out a strangled pleasured gasp, a sound Minho now knew so well. He had hit gold or rather prostate. Minho watched in slightly sadistic pleasure as Jonghyun groaned at being unable to push Minho to that spot using his hands. Minho did angle himself better in order strike that special bundle of nerves which made Jonghyun moan so loudly and sweetly.

Jonghyun was like his own personal choir during , he reached all the highest of notes and the lowest and all notes in between. He moaned so melodiously, as if he was singing some sort of love song from his cries, moans, groans and muttered words.

Jonghyun's back was being pounded mercilessly into the tree trunk and he had long given up trying to meet the frantic pace Minho had got into, he was pounding hard into him, pulling out nearly all the way before slamming back in, during a short time period. It felt amazing for both of them and Jonghyun knew he couldn't last that long considering the abuse Minho was giving his prostate (not that he minded), he came.

He screamed out Minho's name so loudly that birds stattered from the trees and long, hot strings of white spilled over Minho's chest before trickling down. Minho did not let up though. Jonghyun through pleasured moans leaned forward and lapped up his own using his quite talented tongue careful not to topple though which was hard considering his hands were still restrained using handcuffs. At the sight Minho too came, he wrapped his arms around Jonghyun as they both tumbled to the ground. Jonghyun lay on his back in the dirt and vegetation looking up at Minho with soft eyes. Minho crawled over him pecking him softly on the lips before pulling his keys out from his trouser pockets which lay by Jonghyun's head and uncuffed him. Jonghyun instantly wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and pulled him into a deeper kiss.

"We need to put up the tent, it's about to rain." Jonghyun told him, Minho blinked confused, then it began pouring.

They set up the tent quickly, thankful for their tent building knowledge, sometimes getting stuck with Key in a dress shop was useful. Yes Key taught them tent building in a dress shop but it was reasonable when you saw how large some of those dresses were.

The rain was beating heavily causing Jonghyun to make a comment on how they should put their tent upside down so the circular top was at the bottom so they could float and sail through the flood in their boat tent. Without warning Minho just suddenly pressed his lips smoothly and lovingly against Jonghyun's.

"I love you." Minho murmured against Jonghyun's lips, Jonghyun's eyes widened considerably, that was the first time. Minho had never once told him that he loved him, not once, not when drunk, when in the heat of never.

"Really?" Jonghyun asked uncertainly, he looked hopeful though, his puppy eyes where shining with something akin to utter joy but he looked as if he was readying himself to get kicked. He did not really think Minho meant it. Minho gave him a 'duh-of-course-you-pabo' look.

"If I didn't love you why the hell would I have asked you to marry me?" Minho asked as if it was obvious. Jonghyun shuffled nervously and rubbed the back of his head.

"To prove Key wrong about how you'll never marry." Jonghyun said sadly, it was Minho's turn for his eyes to widen now. Jonghyun had heard that conversation and was it really causing him such insecurities? (A/N: You're insecure, don't know what for) He did not want that to happen to his favourite (and only) little puppy.

"Yeobo, I love you, I love you so ing much." Minho murmured against Jonghyun's ear, Jonghyun shivered from the feeling of Minho's warm minty (he just had to use Taemint, it was just so much fun to tease Taemin) breath against his ear lobe.

"There's always a first time for everything," Jonghyun said repeating his words from what seemed to be so long ago now, Minho raised an eyebrow, "Make love to me Minho, show me how much you love me." Jonghyun ended up whispering going red and covering his body embarrassedly as if this was his first time, speaking of first times who was Jonghyun's first? Minho had never found out that piece of information.

"Who took your v-card?" Minho asked curiously as he caressed the side of Jonghyun's strong jawline, Jonghyun leant into the hand and looked embarrassed.

"You were." He said hiding his face, Minho's eyes widened, he was Jonghyun's first?

"Why didn't you tell me that you pabo! I would have been a lot more gentle if I knew that and I would of made it more special than a quickie in the janitor's closet!" Minho scolded him, Jonghyun blushed.

"You always said how you liked expeirenced people, I thought if I said... I thought you would reject me." Jonghyun ended up mumbling, Minho sighed and cupped his cheeks.

"Jonghyun, I would never reject you, now yet me take your ity properly this time." He whispered sweetly, Jonghyun looked up at him with soft eyes as Minho laid him down onto the blow-up bed below them, Jonghyun looked away acting as if it truly was the taking of his ity and he was a sweet innocent .

Minho gently removed Jonghyun's shirt kissing Jonghyun's lips pressing down softly as if he was afraid to break them, he moved along Jonghyun's jawline towards his ear nibbling against it softly and running his talented tongue across the top. Minho's aim was to give Jonghyun as much pleasure as possible. And if that meant having completely amazing that was fine with him.

 
 A/N: Done'd ^_^ Next chapter TaeKey will finally meet one another again... or at least Key would see Taemin at the end of the chapter after meeting up with JongHo and Onew