Chapter 3: Return of the JongHo

Key, Meet My Husband

Taemin-ish POV (Yay!)

 It was annoying, just because Taemin had a pretty face no one wanted to take him seriously. The older businessmen who tried make deals with Taemin's successful business which had taken Korea and the world by storm by building itself up so quickly and effectively never seemed to believe Taemin when he told them he was running the show. They always thought he was some worker's child or something, not even an actual worker.

What was just as annoying as that was Onew's chauffeur, which he had no idea why Onew wanted one as he could drive perfectly well and enjoyed driving, Heechul kept attempting to baby him and forcing him to go clothes shopping so he could dress him up. Which he did not want for three reasons: One, he was a respectful businessman now and to be caught getting dressed up would be too embarrassing; Two, Heechul shopped for hours and went in shop after shop; and lastly, it reminded him too much of Key from when he always dragged him out, such as the first day when he meet the greatest friends (and erts in the case of JongHo) he had ever seen, Onew, Jonghyun and Minho.

Speaking of Heechul, why did he have to cover a whole limo in pink, stick on crystals? He was glad Onew had enough sense to get him his own limo to drive because imagine if he did that to every limo he had. He did not want all his limos to be pink and sparkly what if he had a serious business meeting? It was hard enough to make people take him serious now, a pink limo would not help his case at all. He just hoped no one entered his guest room.

JongHo seeing as they just loved to leech off Taemin had to get their own private guest room and in order to save Taemin money they had decided to decorate the room theirselves. And that they did. Surprisingly it was nothing rude if you ignore the posters of shirtless men and male idols littered across the painted walls and the toys hidden in their drawers.

They had a farm themed room, they had a red tractor bed with Jonghyun wrote across the name plate, the covers on the bed were baby blue and was decorated with ducks. Minho had a similar bed but his tractor was green and had his name on it rather than Jonghyun's. His duvet cover were pink decorated with cows.

The walls were painted as a farmyard, the sky a cheery blue and rolling green hills with fields. There was a large red barn with the words JongHo's barnyard across a white sign. Numerous farm animals danced across the walls, beside Jonghyun's bed was a painted pond with lodes of ducks. Jonghyun had a sort of obsession over ducks ever since Rufus. Their chest of drawers was disguised as a chicken hutch and they even gone as far as adding more innocent toys across the room, farm themed of course, adding to the childish image.

If anyone saw this room his reputation would be in shreds or someone would think he had some secret offspring stashed away somewhere. Surprisingly despite the toys hidden away this was the only room in his house JongHo had not had in. Something about Jonghyun not being comfortable with ducks watching him. Hence the reason they only had in the park after they blindfolded all the ducks.

Speaking of JongHo, they had made him fly from Korea to sitting here in the office of the very angry man in front of him now. This man was the owner of a some sort of hotel which couples went to in order to have, like the name suggests, . JongHo was staying here for their honeymoon by night whilst they went around by day. Some how this man was complaining that JongHo was having too much and was disrupting the other guests.

Like always JongHo had called him to bail them out, though occasionally they called Onew and even Key, it was mostly him they called due to his connections. Taemin watched in mild amusement as the man despite being angry tried to avoid using bad language as if afraid to destroy Taemin's innocence or something. Even though it did slightly annoy him how everyone seemed to think he was oh so innocent. He wasn't, just ask JongHo and Onew (and maybe Key).

"Can I see them?" Taemin asked, the man made a face.

"I don't think you really want to..." He said warily, Taemin sighed and popped a mint into his mouth. They were more than likely at it again then. As usual.

"I can handle it, it's probably nothing I haven't seen before." Taemin replied, seriously they did it pretty much everywhere how could he not walk in once or twice despite not overly wanting to. The man did a double take at Taemin's coolness with the situation.

"I don't think you quite understand what there doing and I'm pretty sure you shouldn't see such things at your young age, I mean I don't even know why they called in such a young boy to help. You're probably not even legal." The man said acting as if Taemin did not have a clue, he was annoyed at the fact the man thought he was not even legal yet. Come on, he did not look that young surely?

"I'm legal and I understand exactly what they are doing, now unless you want them to stay at your hotel let me see them." Taemin said, his irritatiness at last leaking into his voice, the man stared at him in disbelief.

"You... legal?" He gasped, Taemin groaned and just took a look at their room number from his desk before leaving. Sometimes you just had to do stuff yourself as other people where too stupid to do so. He succeeded in finding the room pretty quickly seeing as it was the one with the loudest noises and the one which the anxious looking staff outside. Despite their protests he entered the room. Jonghyun and Minho were there, at it as usual. Though an odd thing was that Jonghyun was topping this time, it was generally Minho. They looked up as if shocked someone would enter.

"Get some clothes on before I kill your ducks." Taemin said sternly trying hard not to look at their bottom halfs, Jonghyun looked panicky all of a sudden.

"No! You can't kill mah babehs!" Jonghyun cried horrified, he rolled away to his clothes pile in order to hide most of his body. Minho rolled his eyes and made his way to his clothes. They were feeling awkward, no matter how many people caught them, Taemin catching them always felt wrong. He was like a little brother or something and it always felt beyond awkward especially with his cute little face which did not seem fit to be looking at such things.

Taemin leaned against the doorway calmly, popping another mint into his mouth once the last one ran out. Jonghyun and Minho were not overly sure but recently Taemin always carried with him boxes of mints. It was like his new obssession, it was mints rather than banana milk even though he still loved banana milk like mad. He even got his self a cool room dedicated to banana milk, a fridge was not large enough. They guessed it was because of him wanting to look more adult.

Embarrassed, they made their way out the door once they finished getting dressed. Like scolded children they looked at the floor as they shuffled out the door. Taemin sighed.

"Now let's go find you somewhere else to stay. Seriously, getting out of a hotel for having too much ? You two are hopeless." Taemin said walking away with the two older and buffier men following him like little ducklings trailing after their mother.

A/N: I found it hilarious how that last chapter most people where excited over Heechul, I wanted a chauffeur (which thanks to iVonCrapp I now know has two 'u's in) and I was like oh hell I'll put him in it. So I did. Today, well yesterday really I did not update TT^TT because I went to Plymouth which is like a shoppy city with shops in it and I concerned shop workers because apparently attempting to sleep on the shop floor isn't normal, weirdos. I also tried on six inch stilletos (I measured them with a ruler) I nearly died. Also according to my sister I eat like a rabbit. And I forgot what a wall was called and called it a table.

Everyone go read, subscribe and comment on this amazing OnTae story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139618. Do it now please, it deserves so much more, much more than what it's getting.

Comment Replies (Which I enjoy replying to but it always seem to be longer than the story itself...)

@LoveLovii: Dunno...

@Kironstree: Yeah sympathetic, your sympathy disgusts me. Only kidding :P I can be sympathetic too but I often choose sides though. Yes, a wild Heechul appeared, what attack will you use?

@PaboSaranghae: Yay ^_^ , it's been okay where I am but at night not so good, but that's fine as I'm sleeping then... well I should be rather than writing :P

@JongkeyShipper08: No one has shame in this story, no one. Well I don't think so anyway. And yes Heechul appears, how come? No idea why just felt like slipping him in.

@omgmymindisblown: (Oh no drowing man TT^TT --> \0/) Ha I made you wait :P Not that long but still

@youngshipper: Whoo! MMGF is awesome, my heart is happy from your compliments. I'm glad you liked my update.

@2minlover: I'm excited I made a sequel too ^_^ I don't want it to over either TT^TT. I'll try to keep up the good work and this was not meant to be funny, I was trying to make it serious and then... bam.

@EpickMrSimple: Pink SPARKLY Limo, yes it sparkles.

@ vampireme12: Well yeah, I need to find out too.

@iVonCrapp: Me not so good at spelling TT^TT I can't even sound it out to spell it as I at pronouncation. You love it till now... does that mean I did something wrong? If I make you wait longer will you kill me or something! I'm scared *runs around scared before fainting*

@xXxkangarouxXx: I'm glad ^_^ I don't know, I don't even know if it exists but he probably won't.

@sashi91112: Onew's a good dog... chicken... boy... man. Bad feeling how exackalacky?

@viapeto: Love me even more? That means you loved me in the first place *dies*

@Sammery: Yay ^_^ Just yay!