Chapter 2: Home, Sweet, Home

Key, Meet My Husband

Key-ish POV

The aeroplane ride was horrible, firstly he was on third class which brings him to his second reason, he had to sit next to this couple who just would not stop making out, which sort of reminded him of his friends Jonghyun and Minho who he had not heard from in a while. He hadn't heard from Onew either for that matter, Onew had stopped responding to his calls about two months after he arrived in America.

He missed the dubu, but not as much as he missed Taemin. Come on, he cried for him the other day, of course he freaking missed him, he pretty much had a giant neon sign suspended above his head screaming 'I miss Lee Taemin!!!!!' but not with that many exclamation marks as that is poor punctuation and annoyed him.

Back to the matter at hand, horrible ride, thirdly the people behind him had a horrible little brat who kept kicking the back of his chair and they apparently did not take too kindly to him threatening to cut out his tongue in order to tie his legs with it because they called a stewardess over who reprimanded him for at least half an hour whilst the brat laughed, the couple even took themselves off one another long enough to comment about how Key's threat was wrong to be said to a child. They obviously did not have someone kicking them in the back for at least an hour.

Fourthly seeing as the stewardess did not seem to think he learnt his lesson she moved him into the back as if he was some disobedient child sent to the naughty corner, it was only made worse as he had to sit next to a person with a bad case of head lice. Not fun. Never had he been more relieved to get off a plane.

 But he swore he now had head lice. On the good side he was now on Korean ground meaning he was a few steps away from recapturing Taemin's heart. The time away from him was like a wake up call for how much Taemin meant to him. Once he got Taemin back he would never let him go again, he would never be so stupid and make the same mistake twice.

Unboarding the plane and stepping back onto the Korean soil he had missed for so long was close to reducing him to tears, he had missed Korea for so long and he had missed all his friends and family he had to leave behind. Especially Taemin. Nothing could compare to how much he missed Taemin, except possibly his love for the wonderful boy and maybe Onew's love for chicken and JongHo's .

Yes, they were that , the last he had heard from them was actually when the Korean police rang up to him in America in order to bail them out of prison for disrupting a woman's hot spring bath. What gay couples do that? And what gay couples go around literally with a sign plastered to them offering for a ? Seriously, they did and their couple counselor rang Key up to complain about them to him.

Apparently when asked the question what would they do if one of them caught them cheating on one another they exclaimed that they would be beyond pissed as they weren't invited to the party and then proceed to have a which they showed by making out with the male in a straight couple which the counselor was trying to fix and they ended up doing it. Right there and in front of the wife. They were banned from taking a counseling lesson ever again in the whole of Asia. 

Good have some out of it though, the reason why they were failing as a couple became apparent to the straight couple, turns out the bloke was not so straight and also JongHo gained another regular buddy. Key wondered when, not if as he was pretty certain Taemin would except him back, KeyTae became one again if they should do the same as JongHo as it seemed fun. Maybe they should have a foursome with JongHo. Oh dear god, the images, the images they burn. Why the hell did he even think such things?

Well enough about Jonghyun and Minho, where was everyone? His mother and his friends said they would meet him but here were they? They weren't there unless they suddenly had a face transplant or turned into one of those large leafy plants which were like really short palm trees which were everywhere in airports for some reason or some other strange thing they could be.

Besides it was not like they would not have spotted him by now if they were here, after all he was the only one coming out of the plane which did not look like a tramp or a hippy, he was the only one with any actual fashion sense. So it was clear they weren't here. They had either lied or forgotten about him. It hurt.

 He sighed deeply and collcting his heavy luggage, he hauled it towards the seats and got ready to call a taxi. His mother said she was picking him up but she clearly wasn't here so he had to get his own ride, before he could however a loud, annoyed sounding voice interrupted him.

"Kim freaking Kibum, don't you dare call for a taxi." The voice said, a well dressed guy walked up to him, Key blinked at the stranger in front of him. The man rolled his eyes and placed a hand on his hip. "Sir Jinki sent me here to pick you up a your mum was busy, now go get your in the limo." The man ordered him, Key's eyes widened.

"Limo?" Key said in disbelief, what the hell ahappened since he went away? What made Onew able to afford a limo, a chaffeur(?) and to be called sir? Onew had been pretty broke the last time he saw him as well. The chaffeur (?) groaned and dragged the befuzzled man out of the airport right to a... wait for it... sparkly, PINK limo.

"Oh my goodness! It's pink!" Key yelled excitedly, the chaffeur (?) smirked.

"Pink is the new black, and I would never have white as thats just tacky." The chaffeur (?) said, Key nodded in agreement.

"Well thanks for picking me up, chaffeur man person." Key said having got over the amazingness which was the limo.

"The name's Heechul, remember that name as one day it'll be up in lights and it's my job, I would not have picked you up if I was not paid to do so. Don't consider yourself special or anything."

 

A/N:Hi Hi Hi, 67 subscribers? Yay ^_^. I would of updated sooner and I dislike being social but my friends dragged me out TWO DAYS IN A ROW! I actually talked to a friend outside of school, that's the first time since April? And I did it two days in a row and they made me walk TT^TT but we recycled today ^_^ so it's all good. I made them recycle their cans and then I found a £5 note, good karma people, good karma. I couldn't recycle my can as I didn't have one, I brought myself a 2 litre bottle instead but I'm going to recycle it ^_^ Also I noticed my Window Media Player is weird and instead of counting how long I'm gone in the song, it counts how long until the song ends... and apparantly Genie was sung in 1977... I went to bed at 4:30 and woke up at 7:00. It's all my loud sisters' faults.

 xXxkangarouxXx

Her Super Junior oneshots:

 OCD Kissing, Strawberry Love, Candyfloss, Starcraft Troubles

Super Junior Chaptered Fics:

Explosion, Seeing Red,

SHINee Chaptered Fics:

The New Member...I Mean Dog, Here to Stay, Why worry about normal things when you're a supernatural being? 

 

Comment Replies:

Kironstree: I argee poor Key, but its mostly his fault though, you'll get the full scene when I write a flashback of the breakup.

vampireme12: Maybe... but Taemin could of easily married JongHo in like a wedding. They have those right? Or he could of married Rufus or some other k-pop star and Key could easily be mad at Onew for some other reason like he could of made a rival fanclub to the KeyTae one for TaeminxHusband

xXxkangarouxXx: You are because your a good girl and a loyal fangirl, and hopefully Onew is somewhere deep in his heart too. I'm glad you liked it, it was so hard to write

viapeto::Yep, not much to say to that but yep

@GAMER_Locket14: *sobs with you* I know, I was pretty much crying as I made them break up, I'm regretting it TT^TT and he will be. You'll find out about it later.

@PaboSaranghae: Already replied to you as I found your comment reply as soon as possible worthy so just Hi, hope your having a nice day ^_^ and I hope you enjoy the JongHo mentioning I just had to slip in.

@kaishin: I hope it's a good expeirience of KeyTae and you want to read more and really? You find it great >///<, I'm so glad of that

@sashi91112: Yay ^_^, it just came out that way, I reread it and was like -_- why the hell is Key still topping? I was the same and I was sad too, I regret breaking them up, but its for the drama, the drama.

@Sammery: I'm glad you enjoyed that ^_^, my friend had Pokemon bedsheets and I wanted them to have childish bedsheets so it happened. 

youngshipper: Yay, I hope this is just enjoyable as MMGF ^_^, actually I hope MMGF is enjoyable as well, TaeKey broke up due to Key's silliness, that's what happened TT^TT

iluvhaeeunseob: I'm glad you found it interesting, hope you caught up now

@iheart25: Yay ^_^ I'm glad you liked MMGF and yay thank you for subscribing. Virtual hug?