Chapter 1: Reminsising

Key, Meet My Husband
Key, Meet My Husband: Sequel to 'Meet my "girl"friend'
 
Description:
(Set 1 year after MMGF)
Much has changed since Key had eloped to America. A year had come and go, but now he's back ez and he's going to take Korea back by storm, starting with his beloved Taemin. Several teancy weancy problems with his plan though... he had not realised how much has actually changed.  Jonghyun and Minho weren't even in Korea seeing as they were off on their honeymoon, Onew had resigned as the the leader of the KeyTae fanbase and is avoiding Key. But it is Taemin who has changed the most. Taemin was successful, an international businessman and it get's better... he's married. Well they better ready the divorce papers as Key is not going to stand for that. Or at least the spouse's death certificate, Key was not that fussed.
 
Chapter One: Reminiscing (Rated M)
 
He missed Taemin. He really and truly did, an entire year in America without the younger boy was like hell. He missed the sweet scent of vanilla and banana which lingered on Taemin's soft, milky skin, the scent of watermelon or occasionally strawberries from his shampoo which he would inhale as he laid his chin on Taemin's shoulder. 
 
He missed the warm presence on the left side of the bed where Taemin would occupy (and half of the time, Key's side as well). He missed the loving caresses they exchanged where ever they were. He missed the sweet kisses, so sweet he was afraid that his teeth would rot. 
 
He missed how Taemin always played with his hair or his hands when he was nervous. But what he missed most of all was... no not the even though that was great. No he missed Taemin's smile. That smile which would spread warmth throughout Key's body starting from his heart. It was Taemin's smile which first caused Key to fall in love with the boy, that wonderful smile.
 
His yearning for Taemin was made worse from the fact that Taemin had changed all his numbers, his email address and even moved house to all avoid Key. He had not had any contact with Taemin over an entire year seeing as he had left on less than favourable terms with Taemin. He could not even make up with the boy seeing as he could not contact him. He wondered sadly if Taemin even missed him too. 
 
A year and a month ago, he would have replied certainly and without a single doubt, but he was not so sure now. But he definitely missed Taemin, it was like he had a hole in his heart and he just was not whole any more. He was lost without him.
 
A year and month ago, Key still had Taemin and Taemin still had Key. Everything had looked so perfect then, a half a year relationship of rainbows and butterflies. They did not think it would ever end. But it did.
 
A year and a month ago, he had been pounding Taemin into their new Pokemon bedsheets telling the boy how much he loved him and how he would never leave him. Look where he was now, pretty much on the other side of the world without contact for an entire year.
 
~A year and a month ago~
 
"Key~" Taemin whispered seductively into Key's ear, his warm breath danced over the ear and the younger wrapped his arms around Key's waist as he tried to prepare their dinner. Key ignored him and continued to stir the food inside the pot. Taemin pouted slightly before running his tongue over Key's ear before grazing his teeth on it.
 
"Tae, stop, I'm trying to prepare our food so we don't starve." Key moaned and pushed Taemin's head away. Taemin ignored Key like always and moved onto Key's neck was suddenly presented to him due to Key moving his head. Key bit his lip to stop himself from again as that would just encourage the boy to continue.
 
"Why don't you prepare me instead?" Taemin purred, Key froze slightly and turned to him frowning, a blush heavily present on his cheeks.
 
"That's it, no more hanging out with those erts JongHo any more." Key scolded him, Taemin at last graced with Key's front, slid his arm around Key's back and his other arm moved downwards as he began palming Key through his skinnies. Key groaned and Taemin felt Key hardening under his hand. Key stopped protesting and leaned back on the counter for support, his eyes closed. He opened them again as Taemin tilted his chin upwards towards Taemin's face.
 
"Key~ I want to see your beautiful eyes as I you off." Taemin said softly giving Key a soft peck on the lips. Key's eyes widened.
 
"Wha~" Key began, but Taemin had already dropped to his knees and unbuckled Key's trouser buttons.
 
"You should really stop spending time with JongHo." Key said, Taemin looked up and smiled sweetly.
 
"This was Onew's suggestion." Taemin said and pulled down Key's trousers swiftly followed by his pink boxers soon after. Key went some what red as he blushed looking away from Taemin, who just smiled softly at his suddenly shy boyfriend.
 
"W-Well remind me t-to beat hiis later f-for ing up y-you." Key said embarrassed by the fact his trousers and boxers were by his ankles and the fact he clearly had an clear from just Taemin's previous actions. Taemin pouted.
 
“Why? Don't you like this?” Taemin said oh so innocently with wide doe eyes, his finger curled around his plump bottom lip. Key gulped and bit his own lips.
 
“I-I do, it's just...” Key began nervously, he did not want his boyfriend of six months to get upset now, he hated it when Taemin's bottom lip trembled. Taemin smiled softly at him.
 
“You talk too much sometimes hyung.” Taemin informed him, Key was about to protest and scold his boyfriend for that comment but he was distracted as Taemin engulfed his entire member in his mouth. Taemin as he found out a while ago did not seem to have a gag reflex and could manage to pretty much succeed doing it.
 
“Ah~ Taemin.” Key moaned, Taemin managed to smirk up at him even with Key's member in his mouth, that boy was amazing.
 
“Shh, hyung, what did I say about talking?” Taemin murmured, still somehow audible, his voice sent vibrations up Key's length. Key grit his teeth and gripped at the counter so tight that his knuckles went pale and milky. Food completely forgotten. 
 
Taemin began moving his head back and fourth slowly in a smooth even motion in order to tease Key so the elder went completely wild. He gave a tentative now and then. Key was groaning madly at the wet warmth which was surrounding his length. Then Taemin hollowed out his cheeks, tightening his hold on Key's member. Key gave an almost guttural sound at this.
 
Taemin hummed softly and swirled his tongue around Key's tip. One of Key's hands had let go of the counter and now entangled it's self in Taemin's soft hair. Taemin began to without warning bob his head up and down quickly, after getting bored if his previous actions, his cheeks still hollowed out to enhance the feeling for Key. Key's hand tugged at Taemin's hair unconsciously.
 
"Ta-Taemin... Ah~ Ah~" Key began to pant out. Taemin looked up with his large doe eyes.
 
"No ." Taemin told him sternly, Key jutted his bottom lip out and stared sadly at his boyfriend.
 
"B-But Taeminnie, baby." Key pleaded sadly, Taemin's face took on a determined expression and mouth slipping from Key's with a pop. He placed his hand underneath it not allowing Key to even if he wanted to. He then placed his lips on Key's and moved them softly.
 
"Not yet. I want you to come inside me." He whispered into Key's mouth making Key shiver slightly at the feeling of Taemin's warmth breath dancing across his lips as skilfully as Taemin danced across the dance studio.
 
"You really should stop spending so much time with JongHo..." Key murmured rather dazed "And Onew." He added for good cause. Taemin rolled his eyes.
 
"Just me." Taemin said, Key pouted.
 
"Lee Taemin, I would never 'just ' you. Yeobo, I make love to you, now hurry up and let me prep your as I want to come." Key argued, Taemin grinned at him and giggled as Key lifted him up koala style before carrying him into the nearest bedroom with had their bed adorned with the Pokemon bed covers they had brought the other day. Key felt almost as if he was soiling his own childhood but he got over it once Taemin on his neck and he pretty much threw the boy on the bed.
 
"You're going to regret teasing me now." He pretty much growled as he perched over the younger boy who just smirked up at him.
 
"Punish me, Oppa." Taemin said in a breathy voice to tease Key further. Key growled and pretty much ripped the clothes off the boy, his love of clothes all but forgotten at his moment as he was so focused on the seductive boy under him.
 
"You asked for it." Key said and without warning he shoved his finger into Taemin's tight hole, Taemin hissed in pain before arching his back in pleasure which overpowered the pain as Key had pretty much found his prostate straight away due to  experience from their earlier 'moments of intimacy' aka sessions where he had memorized where it was.
 
“Ah~ there.” Taemin moaned, Key smirked and deliberately just missed it in order to annoy Taemin for not allowing him to come. Taemin growled unhappily. "You meanie." He grumbled cutely, Key smirked further.
 
"Is that the worst insult you can come up with?" Key asked inserting another finger, Taemin whimpered slightly as Key began scissoring him. Key took pity on him and attempted to kiss his pain away. Distracting him with his tongue in his mouth, which wrapped around Taemin's own and softly bringing Taemin pleasure until he felt comfortable.
 
"I'm ready." Taemin whispered, Key tutted and inserted another finger into Taemin's tight cavern, Taemin bit his lip and tighten around Key's finger. Key nibbled on Taemin's ear.
 
"Relax~" He whispered, deliberately allowing his warm breath to go across Taemin's ear lobe and make him shudder. Taemin glared at him softly.
 
"I am relaxed. Now, hurry up already." Taemin ordered, Key smirked at him and ran his tongue along Taemin's jawline.

"My, my, so demanding, I might just not do just to annoy you now." Key said in a rather husky tone, Taemin pouted at him angrily, Key quickly replaced his fingers with his manhood. Taemin yelped. "Or not." Key added, Taemin glared at him.
 
"Bastard." He murmured looking at him annoyed.
 
"Aw, is my Taeminnie giving me pet-names now." Key cooed softly. Taemin replied by attacking Key's mouth and pushing his hips down to meet Key. Key rolled his eyes. "Aish, why are you so fast forward?" He began to in order to meet Taemin's pace, giving small grunts of pleasure as Taemin's warm.

Taemin moaned slightly, he tended to like it rough and although it was not quite rough it was well on its way on getting there as the preparation had been dry and quick and Taemin did not wait until he was fully adjusted. Taemin ended up growling part of the way in though because Key being the sadistic little bastard he was kept deliberately avoiding this prostate.

", hit me there or else I'll swap our positions and pound you into the bed without preperation and trust me you don't like that." Taemin hissed. Key whimpered scared hoping there was no chance in hell Taemin got pregnant because he would be scary as hell. He hated when Taemin got like this as he was so scary. He obliged as when Taemin did do it once he could not walk for a week. Taemin gasped in pleasure as Key began to abuse his prostate.

He gripped tightly onto Key's back, his nails drawing red painful looking lines down Key's creamy back, but both of them were too far gone to care, in fact it addded to the pleasure at the moment.

"K-Kibum... harder." Taemin pleaded, Key oblidged, finding it a turn on to be referred as his actual name. He began to lift his hips higher and slam harder, the slapping noise of his balls against Taemin's milky perfect growing louder and the bed bega to actually creak under the pressure they were putting on it. The air was littered with the sounds of passionate moans and Taemin's screams of pleasure, after a while Key felt a now familiar feeling of his stomach coiling announcing he was close to what Taemin had previvously denied him.

And if by what Taemin's moans where telling him, Taemin was close too. His s was becoming more out of pace as he neared closer. Taemin suddenly gave a scream as he came, hot white trails spilling out and hitting Key's chest. Key followed soon after, coming inside Taemin just as the younger boy liked it because it made them feel closer. He rode off his , making sure every drop of made it's way into Taemin's .

Taemin yawned sleeply as Key slipped out and laid next to him, Key gave him a smirk.

"Tired after only one round?" He asked smirking, Taemin gave him an unamused look over his pillow and snuggled into it.

"Lemme sleep being bossy takes it out of me." Taemin said, Key chuckled and rolled his eyes and spooned Taemin.

"I'll let you sleep but only if I sleep next to you."

"Deal."

~Present~
 
Key gave a small sob, he missed Taemin all so much and wished he argeed to bring the boy with him to America rather than breaking up  due to the fact he did not believe in long distance relastionships. Well at least he'll return to Korea soon and then he'll see Taemin and then they'll be happy together again. Right? With that thought he fell asleep wishing that Taemin was next to him.
  
A/N: Why is my bottoming Taemin so dominating? Also this is my second but my first penetration, so sorry if it :P Aslo 39 subscribers, 39 subscribers just from the foreword *cries tears of joy*
Thank you
 
 
Comment Replies:

@xXxkangarouxXx: It didn't because it's mean :P and hope it suceeds your expectations

@omgmymindisblown: Hopefully you did not have to wait long and the wait was worth it ^_^

@deliriouscullen: I hope there is drama, there had been little in MMGF

@TWNSONG: Yes they are, one of the good things what happened with relationships ^_^, stuff is going on with TaeKey. And the last question you have to wait to find out that. 

@ParadiseWithINFINITE: Messed up stuff is going on with TaeKey TT^TT 

@pekopeka: Did you get the title? I hope it fills your expectations 

@sashi91112: I'm glad you find the extracts interesting, I hope you find the story interesting too 

@Sammery : Yes, Oh my may describe the extracts, I only picked out the more interesting ones though