Chapter 13: Of KeyTae fans and penguins

Key, Meet My Husband

 

Chapter 13: Of KeyTae fans and penguins

 

Minho-ish POV

 

Minho must say that KeyTae fans were the best. Honestly they were, especially the ones which seemed to love KeyTae more than anything else, those ones were generally so fun... or crazy. That's why himself and his darling husband Jonghyun always welcomed them with open arms as they led them into Taemin's house and gave them hospitality.

 

Besides it was so interesting to hear them rant on about how Key was an idiot to break up the 'most perfect' pairing in the world. And of course JongHo always agreed, because they know they should be supporting Taemin with his new husband... but they just preferred KeyTae better.

 

They had both looked so much happier when they were together, both of their smiles had been so much brighter and much more real. Without one another it was as if their happiness faded. They were just meant to be. Besides it was fun winding the hell out of Key and Taemin always helped them wind him up.

 

So when Rou arrived with Heechul and three other girls in tow (and Ryeowook and Eunhyuk, who seriously looked as if they did not want to be there and if they were very scared) they just let them in.

 

Rou made herself at home being used to it by now, they recognised Chihiro (Puffycloudx) and she looked pretty comfortable herself. However the other two girls were new, they were a lot more reserved. Heechul was similar to Rou but much much worse. He acted as if he owned the very air they breathed let alone the house

 

Ryeowook and Eunhyuk desperately were trying to get as far away from Rou who was staring at them hungrily. She was mostly focused on Eunhyuk though.

 

Jonghyun recognised it as the same look that Minho had when he dragged him into the back of ice cream parlours whilst taking with him sauces (meaning strawberry, cherry, chocolate or other such flavours rather than tomato ketchup or brown sauce) and whipped cream.

 

One of the new girls was foreign like Rou, whilst the other one was not and had the usual black hair which was long, she wore glasses and was freaking tall, Jonghyun felt like he did not like her because of this.

 

The foreign one was looking at Heechul in interest, she did not quite look as... hungry as Rou but there was something there. She was the one to speak first and from her accent they gathered she was American.

 

“So... what's the plan? It took a lot of money to get here so please don't tell me there's no plan." She said pleadingly. Heechul spoke next.

 

"There is a plan, it will involve a lot of preperation however and it may not even happen unless we do everything right." Jonghyun and Minho looked at one another some what feeling hurt how no one bothered to even greet them.

 

"Would you like a strawberry Eunhyuk oppa?" Rou asked the older male sweetly, ignoring Heechul and his speech, she had y dancers to kidnap. Eunhyuk's eyes lit up at the delicious red fruit in her hand but Ryeowook stopped him before he could fall into the girl's trap.

 

Sometimes a dongsaeng just has to look after his hyung. Especially when fan girls tried to kidnap him using strawberries as bait. Which actually worked more than half the time.

 

"Jonghyun, Minho," Heechul began, they looked at him hopefully, "Where's the refreshments?" Their hopes were shattered. Seeing as Heechul was so demanding they sadly hung their heads and obediently went to get some, besides if they didn't Heechul would glare at them until they did.

 

In the kitchen, Minho was to get the snacks and Jonghyun the drinks. Minho easily reached upwards to the plates and the strawberry flavoured items they had hidden up high (so Rou seeing as she was short couldn't reach, they believed she would find a way once she knew they were there though).

 

He turned to see how Jonghyun was doing, he saw Jonghyun stretch up to reach the glasses, his shirt riding upwards revealing a both tanned and toned bottom back. Minho his lips hungrily and he smirked in satisfaction as when Jonghyun stretched up further a red mark was revealed marking him as Minho's.

 

Jonghyun grunted in annoyance as he continued to try and fail at reaching the glasses, he glared up at the shelf in hatred before bending down in order to check if any glasses have been left down. Minho was pleased with the view and checked out that nice .

 

He was disappointed when Jonghyun straightened up but when Jonghyun swung himself up onto the counter he was blessed with a full on view of it. Sometimes he thought that God just loved him.

 

He put the plates down and decided that now was the right time to Jonghyun's . So he did it. Jonghyun froze up shocked and turned to glare at him.

 

“What if I fell because of that little stunt.” He said about to have a go at Minho, he loved him but he did not want to go falling any time soon. He hated falling especially when he got pushed out of helicopters. Yeh, he still had a grudge against Taemin for that.

 

“Jjongie, please.” Minho pleaded, Jonghyun just looked at him coldly before shaking his head and walking into the living room, Minho sighed and ran after him before leaping at his husbands feet and clinging onto his leg. Jonghyun did not even bother to look down at him but continued to walk. Dragging Minho across the floor with him.

 

Heechul looked up as soon as they entered and glared at them. “Where's the refreshments? And why the hell is Minho on the floor?”

 

“Why the hell is there three penguins in the room!” Minho shouted back spotting three penguins just standing there. Then he noticed the KeyTae badges on them.

 

“The KeyTae fan club's newest members.” The American announced proudly, JongHo just blinked not knowing quite what to say.

 

“What?” So they made do with saying that.

 

“KeyTae has just taken over another continent, four down, three left to go!” The girl with the glasses said happily, JongHo just blinked.

 

“What are your names and how the ?” Jonghyun yelled just gesturing at the penguins madly.

 

“Lee Ara.” The girl with glasses replied (GAMER_Locket14).

 

“Kirin,” (Kironstree) The American said simply before answering their second question, “We brainwashed penguins.” She said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Like what Minho said ages ago, crazy yet fun.