Chapter 2

Why didn't I remember you?

He was handsome for his age, Jiyong guessed he was about 10. Hmmm what was his name. I can never remember. The boy suddenly spoke, "Jiyong? Why can't you remember me, do you think I'm not important enough for your life?" Seungri demanded.

"NO! I do think you're important enough it's just been years and we both forgot." Jiyong pleaded with the boy, tears filling his eyes.

"Well I'm obviously not! Otherwise you would've remembered who I was!" Seungri shouted this time, tears sliding down his cheeks as he started fading away.

"You are I swear. WAIT!!! Don't go! I want to remember you! I remember everything about you except for your name." Jiyong was now crying tears soaking his face. But Seungri had already faded away. Jiyong collapsed and started bawling until a faint ringing sound grew and woke him from his sleep.

- - - - - 

Jiyong half opened his eyes still shaking off his sleep. He always had that dream of the cute boy he had met years ago. He was determined to meet him again one day. But why? Why didn't I remember you?

Still half asleep he realised the ringing was his phone. He lazily flung his arm out to pick up the phone. "Yoboesuyoesuis......." He trailed of sleepily not making sense of the word.

He heard his mother laughing from the other end of the line, "Jiyong, honey did I wake you?" Taeyeon was amused at her son.

"yes Umma but its alright I have to get up for school soon anyway." Jiyong told his mother still sounding sleepy.

"Thats good sweetie. I was just calling to check up on how you are and I also need you to tell TOP I will call him later today about when your father and I come back for a few days, its sort of important. Alright?"

"Ne Umma got it. May Ia sk when you and Appa are coming back? I may have forgotten?" Jiyong said sheepishly.

"Hahah, of course you did Jiyong. We come back on the 1st of May and leave again on the 5th."

"Okay...... and whats today again?"

"Oh Jiyong you worry me sometimes. It's the 18th of April." Taeyeon adored her son and even more when he was half asleep and forgetful.

"Alright, so well I'll see you in about 2-3 weeks then?"

"Thats right. Oh and sorry I haven't been calling you guys much lately our schedual is still really hectic over here." Taeyeon said the last part quietly and with a tone of sadness in her voice.

"Thats alright Umma, We know your busy."

"Okay darling. I have a meeting to go to now, so get up for school and tell TOP to expect a call. Alright?"

"Ne Umma. Bye, Love you, say hi to Appa for me." Jiyong said now finally shaking off his sleep.
"Okay sweetie, Love you bye." With that they ended the call.

 Jiyong stumbled into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. he didn't want to sound too full of himself but he looked REALLY good even if he did just wake up. His golden bangs falling messily into his eyes and his skin seems to have a natural glow, even his pink full lips were attractive.

Okay enough with admiring myself I should start getting ready for school Jiyong interupted his narcissistic thoughts and slipped into the shower.
After about 25 minutes he got out and blow dried his hair and styled it to how he likes it. He made his way downstairs to where TOP and Dae were sititng at the dining room table eating breakfast.

"Morning Hyungs!" Jiyong smiled widely at them.

"Morning Ji." TOP and Dae said in unison.

"Oh TOP Hyung, Umma said to expect a call from her later today, she said it was sort of important."

"Oh okay thank you Ji."

"Oh have you guys seen Gaho? I want to say goodbye to him before I go to school." Jiyong asked as soon as he finished eating.

"I swear Jiyong you care about Gaho more than you do us sometimes," Daesung said with a wide smile on his face that indicated he was only joking. "I think he's in his room sleeping like usual."

"I still don't understand why we gave him an entire room to himself," TOP said once Jiyong set off to look for Gaho, "I mean he is only a dog."

"Yes. But he's Jiyong's dog and he wants the best for his puppy even if it does mean and entire room for him." Dae replied.

"Hm true."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once Jiyong found Gaho and played with him for a few minutes he went back to say goodbye to his Hyungs before he got in his Bentley Continental GT and started driving to school.

He arrived at Seoul High earlier than usual. people were there but he knew Minzy and Joon wouldn't be here for another 5-10 minutes. Jiyong decided he should go get his books for class now just to pass some time until Minzy or Joon arrived at school.

As Jiyong was retrieving his books his locker door was suddenly slammed shut and he was face to face with Yoseob, the only person that bothered Jiyong in the whole school, everyone knew to stay away as anyone that messes with Jiyong would have to answer to Minzy.

"Ah, rich boy, you're early today and with no Minzy or Joon. What are you gonna do without them protecting you." Yoseob smiked evily at how he was alone and so easy to hurt.

"I don't ask them to protect me. We're just close like that. Something you don't know. Now why don't you get out of my face." Jiyong spat at Yoseob.

"Oh ho. So rich boy thinks he's so good I don't get to be in his presence." Yoseob retorted starting to get slightly angry.

"Sure whatever you want to think, but you're hurting my eyes get out of my face." Jiyong said once again growing tired of Yoseob

"That's it Jiyong!."

His hand connected with Jiyongs stomach and Jiyong fell into the lockers at the impact. Jiyong bounced back and clipped Yoseob's jaw. This angered Yoseob even more he suddenly called Gikwang forward to help him beat down Jiyong while Dongwoon watched the scene unfold ready to jump in if required.

Jiyong knew he shouldn't get into fights but only Yoseob seemed to manage to make him violent. Jiyong was just beginning to fight back when Yoseob suddenly flew into the lockers and Gikwang was yanked back off of him, Minzy was still in her stance that had kicked Yoseob just seconds ago and Joon had Gikwang in a headlock, Dongwoon was on the ground holding his lower region, rolling around in pain, Jiyong guessed Minzy got to him as well.

"Next time only take on one guy at a time." Minzy said helping Jiyong up from the ground and delivering another kick to Yoseob who was attempting to get up, causing him to start rocking in pain as well. She rounded on Gikwang who was still in Joon's hold, "Unless you want the same as them I suggest you leave, QUICKLY!" Joon dropped Gikwang and he scrambled down the corridor.

"I'll keep that in mind next time but I also shouldn't come to school so early either." Jiyong said while fixing himself up, he could feel his knuckles beginning to bruise, awesome how was he gonna explain this to TOP and Dae if they noticed.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you put up a pretty good fight till Gikwang jumped in." Joon said clapping Ji on the back.

"Shall we go to class before a teacher comes along and see's these two?" Minzy asked going back to her sweet voice she only used around her friends.

"Yeah, thats best we wouldn't want to get caught again. What is our first lesson?" 

"It's dance class I'm pretty sure." Joon said, and they began walking towards the studio.

- - - - - - - Later at lunch - - - - - - - - 

"Hey Jia! Did you hear rich boy and Yoseob got in a fight this morning." Min called as she approached Seungri and Jia who were sitting at their usual lunch table outside.

"Really?!? What happened this time?" Jia asked curiously.

"Well Yoseob started to get in Rich boys face and rich boy started getting irritated and then Yoseob got really angry and punched him in the gut and got punched in the jaw in return then Gikwang jumped in and started ganging up on him, then Minzy and Joon showed up. Minzy kicked Dongwoon in the balls before he could jump in the fight, Joon yanked Gikwang off of rich boy and put him in a headlock while Minzy continued to kick Yoseob into the lockers. Then she kicked Yoseob in the balls when e tried to get up and told Gikwang unless he wanted the same he'd better run." Min gave Seungri and Jia a full recount of the fight that had happened.

"Leave it to my cousin to take on two guys." Jia giggled and continued eating.

"Yeah the two of you are alike when it comes to fighting, aren't you?" Seungri teased Jia.

"No denying its true, we can both be tough when we wanna." Jia smiled at him.

Seungri was always curious who 'rich boy' was because Jia and Min would never say his real name but he never bothered asking, not realising it would answer his question of who the boy he dreamed about was. He drifted into deep thoughts on how he wasn't the only one Yoseob targeted, Yoseob seemed to target the richest at times, he was just glad this time it wasn't himself that was the target.

"Seungriiiiiiiii? OI!!!!" Jia waved her hand in front of Seungri's face breaking his thoughts.

"What? Sorry thinking."

"Well we wanted to know if you wanted to ahng out after school?" Min asked once Seungri came back to his senses.

"Oh sure I'll just text my mom and let her know. Where are we going?"

"Min's house or maybe the mall. Whatever we feel like when school finishes." Jia said.

"Well today's lunch is slightly disgusting and class is about to begin shall we go?" Jia asked once they finished making their plans.

"Sure. Have we got singing?" Seungri said forgetting their schedual.

"Yeah we do. Let's go." Jia, Min and Seungri linked arms and began walking off to class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So I wasn't planning on updating so soon but since I took half the day off school I thought why not start writing the rest of the chapters and put up 2 so here it is. Sorry if you didn't like it I didn't know how else to write it really but this is the best I could do.

Okay so I was out with my Mum at about 4pm and we were grocery shopping and I went off to another aisle to get something my Mum asked me to get, when I ran into my English teacher. Me and my English teacher practically hate each other and she started accussing me of ditching school when really I did get my Mum to sign me out so it was all legal but that didn't stop her from still accusing me she was 

and she would not stop shouting at me and I was standing there like

 

Then finally my Mum showed up at the end of the aisle and called me, so I turned around fully ignoring my teacher and started walking away thinking

And when I got to my Mum she was like " Was your English teacher just yelling at you?" ANd I was like "Yeah she doesn't like me." and then to my amazement my Mum said "Yeah I don't like her either she was terrible when she taught your brother and he didn't like her either." So I fully got away with being yelled at by a teacher YAY!
Anyways Thank you for listening to my ranting and Thank you For Subscribing/ Reading :)