Chapter 9

Why didn't I remember you?

Daesung walked into Jiyongs room on Monday morning to be greeted with the usual sight, Jiyong laying on his stomach with Gaho on his back. He looked over at Seungri and had to restrain himself from laughing at how the boy was positioned. His head was up the other end of the bed hanging off with one leg perched up the wall, his blankets kicked all over the place. Since Jiyong was closest he decided to wake him first. "Yo, Ji wake up you've got school."

"Urgh I don't want t........." Jiyong didn't finish his sentence due to the fit of laughter that came over him when he to noticed Seungri's position.

"Ji, what are you doing?" daesung asked confused to why Jiyong suddenly pulled out his phone.

"Not missing a hilarious moment." Jiyong answered without looking up from his phone.

"Oh come on that's cruel. Knowing you you're going going to use it as blackmail at some point." Daesung reached for the phone but Jiyong moved out of his reach.

"Fine I'll stop taking pictures." Jiyong put his phone back on the bedside table and pulled a still sleeping Gaho into his arms, "Has anyone made breakfast or should I shower first?"

"TOP made breakfast, omelets I think."

"Well then I'll eat then shower." Jiyong got up and started walking out but stopped abruptly and turned around muttering, "This is the second time I've forgotten about Seungri." While walking towards him on the other side of the bedroom, "Ri wake up and come have breakfast then get ready for school." 

Seungri's eyes fluttered open and he sat up rubbing his eye, Jiyong couldn't help but notice how gorgeous he was even when he just woke up. " Whats for breakfast?" Seungri asked sleepily.

Even his voice is hot!  "Omelets. TOP Hyung's are the best." He smiled recovering quickly from his distracting thoughts.

"Oh alright shall we go down and eat then?" He finally stood up.

"Yeah of course let's go."  The boys walked downstairs and into the kitchen where TOP was sitting at the table with a few papers in front of him, most likely files from work.

"Morning boys. Why you still in your pajamas. . . . Or lack of? He finished while glancing at Seungri who was indeed shirtless.

Seungri folded his arms over his torso, "Sorry I forgot to grab a shirt before I came downstairs." he looked down in embarrassment.

"Its aight we're all guys here, unless Ji is hiding something from me." He teased.

Jiyong who hadn't even noticed Seungri was shirtless until TOP had pointed it out snapped out of his stare at Seungri's abs, "Hey that's mean, I am 100% male." He would be lying if he said he didn't like the sight of Seungri shirtless, He found it . . . Hot? 

"Oh yeah, prove it." TOP continued on teasing, "Actually don't, Who knows what you'd do."

"Well you know he most likely would've pulled his pants down." Daesung said laughing at his brothers, If only Seungri thought Whoa where on earth did that come from?  "Come on you two sit down and eat." Daesung said cutting through Seungri's thoughts.

The boys ate and each showered and by the time they were done they still had an hour till either were due at school. Neither had a uniform on since Jiyong didn't want to put his on yet and Seungri already knew about the field trip so he didn't bother with his uniform. They were sitting back in the kitchen talking to each other, TOP and Daesung had left a few minutes ago.  Seungri's phone started ringing, he checked the caller ID and saw that it was his mother calling. "Excuse me Ji, my mom's calling." he walked out the kitchen and went to the living room. "Yobuseyo?" "Riri! How's the last few days been? Do you like staying with the Kwon's?"

"Umma! The last few days have been fun, the Kwon's are really kind and they are fun to live with."

"I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself dear." Seungri continued talking to his mother while back in the kitchen Jiyong sat silently. His phone buzzed.
Ji! I forgot to tell you, we have a field trip so lessons up till lunch are cancelled. Don't go to first class just wait out the front of the school. - Minzy

 Jiyong sighed thankful that he didn't have any classes for half the day, he wasn't really at all bothered that day and he also had casual clothes on so he wouldn't have to change again. Jiyong looked at the clock, 8:30, geez Seungri's been on the phone to his mother for at least 25 minutes now. Seungri hung up with his mother only to get another call the moment he ended his other call. "Yobuseyo?" "RiiiiiRiiiii, me and Min are out the front, come down and we'll drive you to school. K?" Jia sang into the phone. "Sure I'll be down in 5 minutes." "Okay see you soon." Seungri walked back into the kitchen where Jiyong was texting, "My friends are here to take me to school. I guess I'll see you later on." He smiled at Jiyong.

"Okay. I was about to head off myself." Jiyong said putting his phone on the table, "Have a good day at school."

"Ne you too." Seungri walked out and towards the lobby.

Jiyong decided he would sit for a few more minutes until he too left. Okay I better leave now then. But then it struck him, He doesn't even know where Seungri goes to school. Damnit I'll text him and find out. He pulled his phone from his pocket and began scrolling through his contacts until he realized, I never got his number. Idiot why did you forget to ask him?!? he mentally scolded himself while he physically face palmed. Now I have to ask him when he gets home. Jiyong drove to school and saw his entire year waiting out the front near the buses This is most likely another boring trip to a museum but at least we still get out of classes. Jiyong parked his car in te parking lot and walked towards Minzy, Joon, Mir, Taemin and Minho. "Hey guys."

"Hey Ji." Everyone except Joon and Mir answered since they were to busy with each other.

"So where are we going this time?"

  "We don't know yet." Minzy answered.

"Yeah they're going to tell us in a few minutes." Taemin added.

"Hopefully not another boring museum trip." Minho said sighing as he remembered the last field trip to a museum. Jiyong stared at Taemin who was watching Minho speak with a familiar look in his eyes, it was the same look Mir and Joon had when they were together.

"Hey Taemin can I speak to you for a sec?" Jiyong decided he needed to give Taemin a little push towards what he wanted.

"Sure!" Taemin said happily and smiled while Jiyong lead him away from Minho and Minzy. "What is it Ji?"

"I just wanted to know how long it's going to take for you and Minho to confess to each other." Jiyong said with a playful smile.

Taemin's smile dropped, " I-I-I have no idea wht you're talking about." Taemin tried to defend himself but it was very poorly.

Jiyong decided to drop some of his playfulness, " Minnie, I see the way you look at him."

"Am I really that obvious?" Taemin had worry in his eyes.

"Well to me it is but Minho doesn't seem to even notice it, yet he looks at you the exact same way."

"Really?!? He does?" Taemin Was starting get his excitement back.

"Of course he does. I've spent months seeing that look when Mir and Joon went through this and I still see it and it's been a few months since I've seen it in you and Minho, so you're going to have to confess unless you want to stay friends and just dreaming of what could happen together."

"But Ji, I can't. Everytime I try I whimp out and it's just no matter how hard I try I never seem to be able to do it." Jiyong saw tears beginning to form on Taemin's eyes Oh no I don't want him to be crying in front of Minho.

 "Hey, Hey come here." Jiyong pulled Taemin into a hug, "Don't cry. One day you'll just have to build up all you're courage throw caution to the wind and just do it and it'll all work out. I promise." Jiyong felt Taemin smile against him.

"Thank you Ji, you always have the right things to say." Taemin pulled back a giant smile on his face.

"I'm always hear for my friends. Now let's go back to the other guys and wait to be told where we're going." When they walked back over to Minzy and Minho they noticed Joon and Mir had joined them.

"Hey Jiyong when did you get here." Joon strung his arm over Jiyong's shoulders.

"Ohh you know. . . About 5 minutes ago." Jiyong said amused that his best friend really didn't notice his arrival. "Really? Where was I then?"

 "Umm maybe face with your boyfriend over there." Jiyong teased pointing at Mir who was standing across next to Taemin. Everyone burst out laughing except for Mir, who's face turned a deep shade of red and hid behind Taemin and Joon who looked down in embarrassment. "Oh I'm only teasing. But that is actually what happened." Joon moved over towards Mir and pulled him out from behind Taemin and into a back hug resting his head on Mir's shoulder.

"You're just jealous I have someone that loves me more than you ever did." Joon teased.

"Well I have Minzy." He put his arm around Minzy who was dying from laughter at how childish her two friends were.

"Best friends you've known since you were a baby don't count." 

"Well then damn. I'll let you know if I find someone then."  Before Joon could reply the Teacher called for everyone's attention.

"Now today's field trip we teachers honestly did not want to do something educational so we persuaded the principal and we're instead going to an amusement park." The whole year started cheering at the news they didn't actually have to learn anything. "Now the bus seats only take two people so find a partner and get on so we can leave sooner."

"Well Ji, looks like you're with me since Joonmir will be together and 2min seem to have some unwritten rule that they sit with each other."Minzy joked.

"Oh I know right? We're always together. Not that I don't mind it but also because our friends are getting together and we're all forever alone."

"Correct but we're more like together alone." They both Burst out laughing earning confused looks from other students.

"Oh by the way, you should of seen Minho when you pulled Taemin away to talk to him."

"Why? What'd he do?"

"Well for one he was soooo obviously jealous."

"He realizes that Taemin and I are just friends, right?" Jiyong couldn't hide the amusement from his face.

"Of course he does but have you noticed he always gets jealous when another guy or even girl talks to Taemin." Minzy was amused at the situation as well, "Other thing, when you hugged Taemin, Minho was fuming."

"Oh god well if we didn't already know that would've been a clear indication that Minho definitely likes him."

"How long has it been?" 

"About 4 months since its been obvious but Minho told me its been a bit longer for him and I think Mir said something similar about Taemin."

"Yeah Taemin stayed over Friday night and I think he said something along those lines." 

"Awww that's cute."

"What's cute?" Minzy was clearly confused about what Jiyong was talking about.

"The two little dancing machines spending the night together." Jiyong playfully said.

"Come on Ji, you know since Joon and Mir started liking each other they started spending more time together and then they eventually got together, it means we've become closer to Taemin and even Minho's crush on him grew since we got to know him better. So naturally once Taemin and I found out we both love to dance it formed a kind of connection between us and we're pretty close." Minzy answered Jiyong's playful comment in a serious tone, "Not you and me close. No one could be as close as us. I don't think that's possible actually." Minzy Chuckled at the thought of it.

"Oh Minzy stop you're making me blush." Jiyong put his hand on his cheek to make it seem like he was blushing but Minzy leapt on him and hugged him instead. "Min-zy can't br-breath."

"Sorry Ji. But you should be used to them by now." She loosened her grip on Jiyong but didn't let him go.

"I know Minzy but when you catch me off guard." He could move enough to return her hug instead of it just being her strangling him."Oh where's Jonghyun by the way?"

"Well he's at home since he thought we were going to another museum. He's gonna be pissed when he finds out we actually went to an amusement park instead." She started laughing as she pictured Jonghyun's reaction.

"Oh god I know right!" Jiyong started laughing as well.

"Come on let's get on the bus."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the group of students Seungri stood talking to Jia and Min. "So finally the teachers have realized we hate educational field trips. Thank lord we're going to an amusement park." Jia said, "Just ashame we have to go with a bunch of idiots." "Jia you're cousins in our year." Min said exasperated at Jia calling practically everyone in the year an idiot. "I don't mean the whole year. Just certain groups, like Yoseob and his thugs and the ty group other than that I don't have a problem with the rest." "Well fair enough then."  "Alright students we can leave now get your partner and get on the bus." The Teacher called from the front of the group, he then noticed Min, Seungri and Jia standing in a group of three and walked over to them."No you can't go in a three." He said before Seungri even got a chance to get the words out of his mouth. "Jia! What on earth are you wearing? Do you think that's suitable for a school trip?" He practically screamed at Jia when he noticed her clothing. "Oh what you think this is bad? Go look at what Hyuna's wearing then." She spat back at her teacher. "Come with me young lady, Seungri an Min you two get on the bus." He lead Jia away and back into the crowd of students. "Damn looks like we'll have to find her when we get there." Seungri said to Min who was laughing at what just happened. "Yeah I guess we will. Come on let's go." She pulled him towards the closest bus. After all the students got on the bus they finally left and after a 10 minute drive they arrived at the park. "Come on we better wait for Jia near the gates. She was on a different bus so she'll be hear in a minute or so." Seungri pulled Min up and they walked towards the admission gates. "Oh there's one of the buses how many we're there?" Min asked as another bus pulled onto the road. "3 or 4 of them I think. But I'm pretty sure she got on the second one." "Oh there she is!" Min exclaimed as Jia got off. "And she does not look happy." Seungri pointed out when he noticed the scowl on her face. "You will not believe who they made me sit next to!" she shrieked as she got closer to them. "Well whoever it was I'm guessing you didn't like them?" Min said. "Since I have 'in appropriate' clothing on, and I told the teacher to look at Hyuna's since he thought I was bad that's where he dragged me to and I was right she was much worse than me. But instead of letting me go back to you guys he made me sit next to freaking Hyuna!" "Oh god really?" Seungri didn't like the sound of having Jia and Hyuna so close together, who knows what Jia would do if Hyuna pushed her too far. "Yes really! She wouldn't shut up about who knows what with her y comments. I was about to backhand her when we finally pulled up, that's why I'm first one off." Jia was finally calming down by the time they got towards the front of the line to buy the passes. "Oh damnit!" Min said after a while. "What is it Min?" Seungri asked. "I don't have my card and I can't get the unlimited ride pass." Min said disappointed. "Min it's okay I'll buy your pass. Yours to Jia." Seungri smiled at his friends. "But RiRi I feel bad about you paying for us." Jia said. "Look I don't mind and it's not like I don't have the money."  "But Ri I still feel bad." Min said still uncertain to whether she should let Seungri pay for her. "But I want to." Seungri pulled out his puppy eyes and he knew they wouldn't say no. "Oh alright then." Jia said breaking at Seungri's puppy eyes, "Buy I'm paying you back." "Yay." Seungri jumped in victory and turned around towards the ticket booth, "Three unlimited passes please." "You're a very kind person paying for your friends young man." The ticket lady smiled at him and handed him the passes. "Thank you. I don't mind paying for them, I'd do anything for them." The three of them walked into the park arms linked. "Here's hoping we don't encounter Hyuna anymore and we should have a good half day till we need to go back to school.Where do we have to meet the teachers and what time?" Jia asked once they were in line for one of the roller coasters. "I think they said 12pm near the juice bar."Min answered while showing the operator her pass. "So that gives us another 3 hours to have as much fun as possible." Seungri said slinging his arms over Min and Jia's shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god! Ji, look Jonghyun's here." Minzy nudged Jiyong. "Ah so he found out where we were going eventually." Jiyong was amused that it only took him an hour to find where everyone had gone, "Yo! Jjong over here!" "There you guys are. Minho text me and told me that you were all going to an amusement park for the field trip so instead of lounging around all day while you guys had fun I thought 'screw this' and decided to come, just make sure no teachers see me and I should be fine." Jonghyun said joining Minzy and Jiyong in the roller coaster line. "Yeah we leave in like 2 hours anyway but oh well better than school I guess." Jiyong said. "Yeah. Where's Joon, Mir, Taemin, Minho and everyone else?" "Oh Joon and Mir are at the ice cream place." Minzy answered. "And I think Taemin and Minho are getting fairy floss." Jiyong added. "Everyone else is on rides." Minzy finished off. "Oh fair enough. Taemin and Minho together yet?" "Come on bro what do you think?" Jiyong snorted, "That's gonna take more time and a lot of pep talks for those two to happen." "Well true that." "Guys have a little more faith in Taeminnie, he's just extremely shy and really nervous when he tries to tell Minho." Minzy defended Taemin the best she could. "Little Ji, Jiyongs right it's still gonna be a long time until either of them gets the courage, especially Taeminnie." Jonghyun joked at the last part of his sentence. "Watch it Jjong, I'll take away your rights to call me Little Ji, only Ji, Joon and Taemin call me that." She poked Jonghyun in the side. "Okay, okay I'm just saying Taemin and Minho need a little push. I'll give them two weeks before I start intervening. Anyone reckon the jealousy method would work on Minho?" "Well I pulled Taemin aside earlier to talk to him and Minzy said Minho was pretty jealous, then I hugged Minnie and he was fuming so it could work." Jiyong replied, interested in plotting to get them together. "Guys! Can you not plot now! We're here to have fun." Minzy whined while she stomped her foot. "Alright we'll stop then. Come on our turn to get on." Jiyong pulled the two of them towards the roller coaster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup guys, miss me? Yeah most likely not but here's the update I promised as soon as I got wi-fi. Now since I'm confine to an iPod it's harder for me to spell check so if there's any mistakes I apologize. Again like I said on my iPod so also no gifs but I'm just gonna say a few things about my trip so far and maybe when I get home I'll put some in. So after a 2 1/2 hour drive down to Sydney from Newcastle I got the opportunity to sit at an airport for 3 hours only to be told my flight had been delayed for another 4 hours so I was really bored and pissed off, I always hated Jetstar. Anyway we eventually got on the plane and It was really quite awkward at one point since I had one of my earphones in and the song that was playing was turbulence and what happens ...... The plane actually does hit turbulence so that was freaky yet awesome at the same time. Okay I'm going and I already have the next chapter written so I should have that up tomorrow :)
P.s. heres the outfits that the teacher called inappropriate (Note: I don't think these girls a ty at all, I just needed something that a teacehr would most liekly find inappropriate)
Jia -                                                       

Hyuna -