Chapter 13

Why didn't I remember you?

Seungri's POV
It was cold when I woke, but despite the room being cold there was warmth in my left hand and across my torso. I opened my eyes struggling to focus and I grew aware of the dull painful ache in my stomach.
“Oh you’re awake dear.” I heard an unfamiliar female voice, I looked to my right to find the person that spoke and focused on the nurse writing on a clipboard.
“Am I in hospital and how long have I been out?” I asked once I finally found my voice.
“Yes, you’ve been unconscious for three days now.” She smiled kindly at me, “But thank lord you’re awake now the doctors were starting to get worried. You’d lost a lot of blood and may not have been alright if it wasn’t for this young man here.” She pointed to my left and for the first time I noticed Jiyong was sitting next to my bed, resting his head on my torso while holding my hand, that explains the warm feeling then.
“When did he get here? Today?” I asked turning back to the nurse while playing with his blonde hair.
“Today? Oh no dear he hasn’t left since you were admitted. Immediately offered blood to help us save you.” The nurse explained attaching the clipboard back to my bed.
“What? He’s been here three days and hasn’t left? Not once. What about school” I asked feeling touched yet like I’ve been a burden.
“He said he didn’t care and that he wasn’t going anywhere until you’re allowed to leave. Which as I can recall will be tomorrow morning. Now you rest dear and don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything.” The nurse smiled once again and left the room.
Once she left I continued to play with Jiyong’s hair. After about ten minutes he started to wake up. He looked around with unfocused eyes until he finally rested them on me. Something lit up in his eyes as he jumped up to hug me.
“Oh my gosh Ri you’re awake! I was starting to get worried.” He leant back and he had tears in his eyes.
“There’s no need to worry about me. But have you really been here for three days?” I asked him while he moved to sit closer to me.
“I didn’t want to leave until you were allowed to leave." He said to me with a sweet smile.
"You have to go home but!" As sweet as it was that he wanted to stay with me I still felt like such a trouble.
"No I'm staying here until you're allowed to leave tomorrow." He said stubbornly
"But I feel like so much of a burden on you."
"Trust me Seungri you're not. I don't mind staying here with you and to be truthful I'd prefer to be here." Once he said that I knew I had lost, he wasn't going anywhere until I did.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright, mister Lee your wound may take 2 or more weeks to heal but you were exceptionally lucky that one the knife that was used against you was quite clean so it left no infection and two that your friend here was willing enough to give you blood. Now keep it clean and change the bandages about once every two days or so and no school for a week, you should also refrain from any physical activity otherwise your stitches will come undone." The nurse said as she was fixing up some forms, "And as for you mister..." The nurse continued looking at Jiyong
"Kwon." Jiyong answered politely.
"Mister Kwon as I take it he is staying with you, take good care of him." The nurse said with a smile.
"Of course."
"Now Mister Lee just sign this and then you may leave." The nurse handed a form over to Seungri.
"Thank you very much. Come on Jiyong I want to go home." Seungri handed the signed form back over and turned to Jiyong.
"Anything for my injured Riri." Jiyong took hold of Seungri's hand and they walked out of the hospital towards where Jiyong's car was parked.
"Ji, thank you for staying with me while I was here." Seungri smiled at Jiyong, "How long was I here for again?"
"You were here for four days. Three of them you were unconscious." Jiyong said as he started the engine and began driving back to his home.
"They said I'd lost a lot of blood. Who found me?"
"Well you didn't come back and class was about to start again so I asked Minzy to come and find you and we started with your locker and that's where we found you." Jiyong had a pained look in his eyes just thinking about when he had found Seungri.
"Oh god, I really owe you and Minzy then. Thank you Ji."
"Anytime Ri, you'd do the same for me anyway."
The boys were silent for the rest of the drive and once they pulled into the building car park the boys got out and walked to the elevator.
"Now expect a lot of questions and just overall attention from Daesung, he'll be heaps worried about you."
"You guys have only known me for like 5 days and I'm already being a major trouble."
"You're family now, and we take care of our family." Jiyong smiled at Seungri and his face lit up.
"Thank you, again." Seungri returned Jiyong's smile.
"You seriously have to stop thanking me for everything." Jiyong laughed.
"Alright fine I'll try and stop." Seungri smirked.
When the boys arrived at the penthouse as Jiyong had promised Daesung was worrying over him with constant "Are you okay?'' "Are you in pain?" "You look a little pale, maybe you should sit down." and "Are you hungry? I'll make you whatever you want." Seungri assured him that he was fine just tired and wanted to sleep. So Jiyong helped him to their room and insisted he take Jiyong's bed since it'll be more comfortable.
"I think I'll get better quicker than the nurse thought." Seungri chuckled as Jiyong pulled the blankets over him.
"Why's that." Jiyong asked as he finished fixing up Seungri.
"Cause you and Daesung are already taking good care of me."
"Well like I said you're family now so its to be expected. Now you sleep and I'll bring you some food when you wake." Jiyong smiled and left the room.
As Seungri lay there he couldn't help but mentally thank his parents for finding such great people to stay with while they weren't here for them Thank you Appa and Umma, I miss you already but at least you and I know that I'm in good hands. He drifted off to sleep soon after forgetting the growing ache in his stomach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Geezus That was terrible and you may now kill me if you wish but I wrote this chapter like 5 times and this was the best one............ Stupid writers block. But I have good news I wrote next chapter before I even wrote the last two so it may be better than this crap I just wrote =_="
Any who, I'm on school holidays now that's why I didn't get to update during the week, who knew a year nine student would have so much to do on the last week of term 2 all midyear test are finished by then yet we still get so much work shoved done our throats.
If you care at all, in the Foreword I made it so you guys can see what hairstyles the characters have but I'll put it here so you don't have to go back:
GD = Heartbreaker
Seungri = V.V.I.P. Hair
Joon = Blonde
Minzy = Long black hair from 'Can't Nobody'.
Taemin = Blonde cause I loved Taemin's blonde hair.......... Scratch that I just love Taemin all together.
Minho, Jonghyun, Onew & Key = Ring Ding Dong hairstyles.
T.O.P = Monster hair
Daesung = Alive hair
Jia = Her pink hair
Min = Didn't really have a specific one for her.
ANNNND Amber's was not originally going to be a major character but since I love Amber I'm going to try and add her in more so. Amber = Pinocchio hair.


Look like they didn't have fun XD

Okay here's one last Taemin pic then I shall leave you with this horrible chapter...

p.s. My Tumblr..... (Shameless advertising) http://irefusetofindwally.tumblr.com/ I reblog mainly Kpop but given me and my personality you don't really know what to expect I mean look at my background XD
Okay so Bye now and sorry if I have dissappointed you