Chapter 3

Why didn't I remember you?

 

TOP sat in his office during the lunch break waiting for his mother to call. After about 15 minutes of waiting his phone finally rang "Yoboseyo?" TOP picked up on the first ring.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you?"

"Umma! I'm good, how are you? It's so good to hear from you it's been so long." TOP spoke with a lot of happiness and excitement in his voice not sounding like his 24 year old self at all.

"I know sweetie, we've been so busy this is the only chance I've had to call you in the past few weeks, but I am good. Now I need to ask you something." Taeyeon was a little amused at how young TOP sounded when he was truly excited to hear her voice.

"Oh, of course. What is it Umma?" TOP asked a little curious.

"You remember the Lee's right ?"

"Of course! They are you and Appa's closest friends."

"Yeah, and you remember their son as well right?"

"Lee Seungri? Yes he is a very polite boy of course I haven't seen him for over 3 years, you remember at the photo shoot I tagged along to and he was there. Yes I do remember him quite well."

"Good well, the Lee's are actually expanding over here in England as well but Seungri's staying behind."

"Oh really that's great for the Lee's. Seungri and Dara should be able to do just fine without them, they are both very mature and will be able to take care of each other while their parents are away."

"Actually, Dara's going to YG performing school."

"Oh really that's great for her that she's fully pursuing her singing dreams." TOP said truly happy for Dara.

"Honey your missing the point here." Taeyeon said in disbelief at how oblivious TOP was to Seungri's situation. "Because Dara's going away and it takes more than a year to set up a new business in another country, Seungri's going to be alone and Tiffany isn't too happy about that."

"Oh I can imagine what she means... What's she going to do about Seungri then?" TOP sounded quite concerned for Seungri.

"That's one of the reasons I'm calling. Tiffany call me last month and asked if Seungri could stay with you and Dae and I told her he was more than welcome. Is that okay with you? I know I should of asked you first but since Tiffany is like my sister I just wanted to help her out."

"Of course I'd be happy to take him in, I always liked Seungri he's a fine young man and of course I like Mr and Mrs Lee."

"Really! Oh thank you Tabi!!! I really appreciate it and so does Tiffany and Doojoon." Taeyeon exclaimed to her son bursting with happiness that he was more than happy to take Seungri in.

"Anything for Umma and her friends. I'm supposing you and the Lee's will be leaving on the same day knowing how in sync you guys are. So from my estimation the Lee's will drop Seungri off and you will all go to the airport together?"

"Tabi, you know us too well." Taeyeon started to laugh at just how predictable she was to her son.

"Umma you and Tiffany are very predictable. Oh my lunch break is almost over." Top said the last part sadly.

"Tabi? You run the place. Your lunch break ends when you want it too." Taeyeon wanted to continue speaking with her son.

"I know Umma but we are very busy organising clothing for Se7en."

"Se7en? How on earth did we manage to get him to consider out fashion?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

"He saw the work we did with Wonder Girls and thought we had potential. So now I have to go organise for him. Bye Umma, Love you."

"Okay Tabi, Love you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jiyong sat in his car, he was glad no one was in the car park under his building. He was observing the bruise that had appeared on his face during the day, Yoseob had managed to get him right on his jaw now he had to hide it from TOP and Dae. As long as he can make sure they only see the left side of his face he should get away with it for today, but what he was going to do tomorrow if it's still really visible he really didn't know­­­­­­­­.

Jiyong walked very slowly towards the elevator because he wasn't too thrilled of having to hide from TOP and Dae, he won't even be able to eat dinner with the because it'll give them too much time to observe him and notice the bruise stretched across his jaw.

Jiyong despised Yoseob only because he seemed to target him and some of his friends but Jiyong doesn't remember ever doing anything to him so he put it down as Yoseob just bullies for fun which he thought was sick that someone could do that daily and get enjoyment out of it. He always heard from Minzy that Jia's friend also got practically the same treatment Jiyong did but he never thought of asking who he was. Minzy never really saw Jia round school as they all had entirely different schedules, Jia would have dance while Minzy had Vocal, it was always different but that's what they got for picking not just one of the talent subject courses which were, Dancing, Vocal, Acting and Sports, but Jiyong Minzy Joon Mir and most of Jiyong's friends and Jia and her group picked the course which went through all four on top of the compulsory subjects like English, Math and History. Although if you did well at Seoul High through the Acting, Dancing, Singing or Sports classes your most likely chosen to be a trainee at a specific label if you got their attention or on a sports team, if you got picked then the English and Math won't really matter.

Jiyong entered the Lobby just outside his families penthouse (the lobby was to ensure no strangers walked through their home) grabbed his keys from his school bag unlocked the door and tried to creep towards the stairs and up to his room. But this failed once he passed the living room suddenly TOP and Dae appeared from the kitchen, Jiyong quickly turned his head away from them so only his left side was facing them.
"Jiyong! How was school?" Dae cried out happily as he was always excited when Jiyong arrived home.

"Erm.......It was alright." Jiyong tried to hide the nervousness in his voice. "How was your day hyung?"

"Mine was pretty busy like usual but nothing I can't handle." Daesung replied back with a smile on his face.

"That's good and what about you TOP hyung? How did your day go?" Jiyong was planning on how to escape up to his room without them noticing.

"It was alright. Se7en stuff is just making us quite busy and I got that call from Umma about when she and Appa return for 5 days."

"Oh well that's good. I still can't believe you guys managed to snag Se7en." Jiyong masked his eagerness to escape with a tone of disbelief.

"Yes well this is going to help the business really well now that we are beginning to break into the music industry." TOP said with confidence.

"Yes it will. Well I have homework to do so I'll see you guys later." Jiyong held his hand over his bruise and began sprinting towards the stairs.

"YAH! Jiyong get back here. Now!" Daesung yelled after him.

Jiyong walked back still holding the right of his face. "Yes hyung?.

"What's wrong with your face?" Daesung asked suspiciously.

"Jiyong turned so his left side was facing his hyungs. "Nothing my face is absolutely fine."

"I'm not an idiot Jiyong." Daesung grabbed his wrist and made his right side face him and pulled Jiyong's bruise away to reveal his bruise. "What the hell happen.......Yoseob? Again? Really Jiyong? You have to stop getting into fights with that guy. You're going to get caught one day."

"I know but he provoked me." Jiyong attempted to defend himself.

"Jiyong that can't be your excuse every time." Daesung glared at his younger brother.

"I know but as soon as Yoseob gets out of my face, I won't have to fight him." Jiyong smirked, he somehow liked the idea of getting to fight Yoseob.

"I don't care! What happens if Umma see's this bruise? Remember what she said last time? She'll take you to England and stick you in boarding school. I don't want to lose my baby brother." With the last sentence Daesung pulled Jiyong in for a massive hug where Jiyong could only just breathe.

"Dae, relax. They won't be here for another 2 weeks, that's plenty of time for it to heal." Jiyong reassured Daesung with the limited breath he had.

"Still. What if you get in another fight between now and the 1st?" Dae still worried that their Umma will take Jiyong to England if they found out he was still getting in fights.

"I promise I won't get in a fight for the next two weeks. The rest of the time I'll try not to hit him but no promises." Jiyong finally squirmed from Daesung's grip and smirked at his last few words.

"Jiyong...." TOP warned Jiyong but was cut off.

"Look I'm going to go for a shower so I'll see you at dinner." Jiyong cut his hyung off and escaped upstairs before they could say anymore.

TOP and Dae just stared at each other thinking the same thing, What on earth are they going to do with Jiyong, only Yoseob ever got him to fight besides that he's usually a peaceful soul.

"Come on we have a few things to do before dinner." TOP broke the silence first and went to do some paper work before dinner.

------------

Jiyong got in the shower and let the hot water melt away his problems. He did promise himself to not fight with Yoseob for the next few weeks. As much as he loved his parents, he didn't want to go to England, he would miss his hyungs and Minzy, Joon and all his other friends. He also wouldn't be allowed to take Gaho and there was no way in hell he would leave his puppy behind. Aish! It's going to be a tough few weeks, he was going to have to avoid Yoseob just to ensure he wouldn't snap.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo here's chapter 3! I hope you like it. Comment cause I feel like no one reads this story :( .Oh well, I do have to say my mid year tests are coming up soon so I will in no way be able to study since I'm too lazy to do so but I won't be able to write during school since we'll be doing a lot of prep for the tests, my worst subject is English so I'll have to pay a lot of attention in that class but I will try to write and update whenever I can even if I lose a few hours sleep cause I already like you guys :D

I'm not going to put you guys through a gif rant today because I don't want to bother you :)

Thanks for reading comment/sub/just reading the story will make me happy :D So to end this here's a gif of GD and Gaho

p.s. I promise next chapter they will mett again for the first time in 7-8 years YAY! Sorry that they haven't yet I just didn't want to rush trhough the story and I'm starting to just write what happens later on in the story. So they will meet next chapter I promise you that :)