Chapter 4

Why didn't I remember you?

 

"Min, Jia and Seungri, I need to see you in my office after school." Seungri heard over the loudspeaker during their final class, English.

"Oh good god I hope we're not in trouble." Min started to panic thinking over everything they may have done in the last few hours that would require them to see the principle.

"Relax Min. He's probably found out about what happened between Yoseob and Seungri a few days ago. Speaking bout that, Seungri how's your eye the bruising has definitely gone away? Is it still tender." Jia questioned reaching to poke just under Seungri's left eye where a large purple mark had been a few days ago but Seungri caught her wrist.

"Jia its fine but still tender. No poking." Seungri joked.

"Sorry I was curious." Jia turned back towards the board and wrote down the last few things before she was finished. "So Seungri. Don't your parents leave tomorrow?"

"Yeah they're going to be gone a few months maybe even over a year." Seungri said sadly at the thought of not seeing his parents for a long time.

"Oh My Gosh! Your going to be left alone in your penthouse for a few months?" Min demanded, shocked at the thought of him living alone for who knows how long.

"NO! Of course not. My mother has arranged for me to stay with a friend of theirs, sons. Of course I don't know them. I don't think. They actually haven't told me who exactly I would be staying with just that they've known them for years and I've met them once or twice before. . . . . But I'm still really nervous about having to stay with them for a year. What if they don't like me? That would kill me knowing I'm causing trouble for people who are kind enough to take me in." Seungri lowered his gaze at the his confession.

" I'm sure they'll like you. It's hard not to like you." Min said to Seungri in a comforting tone while she got up from her desk and walked towards Seungri to hug him, thankfully the teacher had left the room.

"She has a point Ri, they'll like you just fine." Jia said matching Min's tone.

"Thanks, it's just I'm really super nervous about this." Seungri still unsure.

"Well remember we're always here for you if you need someone to talk to and we'll help you through this." Min released Seungri but dragged her chair over so she could sit closer to him.

"Yeah I know and I'm so thankful to the both of you for always having my back." Seungri gave the girls a bright smile.

The bell rang signaling the last lesson is over and students can go home.

"Come on lets go see what the principal wants." Jia pulled Seungri and Min up and they began walking towards the principals office.

"So the reason I wanted to talk to you three, and don't worry you're not in trouble," The principal began once Jia, Min and Seungri were seated in his office," Is because there has been a slight adjustment to your class schedules and by slight I mean they have been flipped around so you will have dance first lesson instead of last and your acting will be your last class and so on."

"Oh hey my cousin Minzy has dance first." Jia stated, curiosity lacing her voice, "she also has acting last. Excuse me sir but does our schedule now go, Dance, History, English, Vocal, Sports, Math, P.E. and then Acting?"

"Yes it does Jia. Why?"

"It's just that Minzy has the exact same schedule." Jia replied quietly, thinking over how she suddenly got switched into all of her cousins classes.

"Yes you both now have the same classes. The reason you guys have been switched is we have three new students and they went into your schedule, I'm not entirely sure why it was just how the administration put them."

"Okay sir, well is that it I have to go see my parents, I'm still getting prepared for tomorrow?" Seungri spoke for the first time since he entered the room not at all bothered by the sudden schedule change, completely unaware that it would bring him face-to-face with the guy that was always in his dreams on Monday when they return for school.

"Yes of course, you may all go. Oh and Seungri, good luck with tomorrow."
"Of course sir, thank you." Seungri bowed on his way out of the room.

Jia, Min and Seungri went their separate ways in the car park all heading home, Seungri to pack up the rest of his things.

On the way home, Jia couldn't help but wonder how it will be with Minzy in all her classes from now, but her thoughts quickly switched to Seungri and hoped him the best for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So since I don't have a routine for updating all I'm going to say about that is that I will try to put one up at least every 7 days if I haven't put the chapter up yet with exception of the 6th of July to the 18th since I will be going on holidays with my family to Fiji and I am not at all excited, we went last year and my dad promised me Thailand and then they only told me last week, when it was too late to change where we were going, that we were actually going to Fiji. But I'll try to make the best of it and write as much as I can.
Also I know I promised that Jiyong and Seungri would meet this chapter but since I hadn't updated I felt bad and this chapter isn't as big or long as I'd hoped (That's what she said XD) sorry but next chapter I swear they will meet :)

I'm quite happy today since I again left school half way but even better since my aunt gave me Big Bang socks out of the blue, now Daesung is keeping my feet warm :D 
I now have 20 subscribers and I didn't even expect to get over like 5 so I'm really extra happy at that  

Yeah I'm a strange person, but oh well too late to fix myself now.......... so now I'll leave and not turn this into a gif spam