Chapter 6

Why didn't I remember you?

 

Seungri climbed out of the car and stared up at the building that would be his home for the next few months Well this is it Seungri began giving himself a mental pep talk, They’ll like you…… At least I hope they do.

“Come on sweetie, there’s nothing to worry about, they definitely like you.” Tiffany spoke softly to her son while wrapping an arm around his shoulder and walking towards the entrance with him.

“I hope so but I can’t help but be nervous.”

“Son you will be just fine, I’ve taught you how to be strong through rough times.” Doojoon said to his son, with a sense of pride in his voice.

“Yeah I know, let’s go up then shall we?” Seungri pushed his nervousness aside for the time being and focused on making a good impression.

“Oh Tiffy its so good to see you!” Seungri heard someone shout as his mother stepped out of the elevator followed by him and his father. He say an all too familiar woman standing before him.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He bowed as he greeted her politely.

“Annyeong, my gosh Seungri you have grown a lot since I last saw you. Well come on you three come inside.” She walked through the big double doors .

His mother and father went first and he heard someone greet them the moment they walked in. Seungri froze half way through the door as he caught sight of who had just spoken.

OH MY GOD IT’S HIM! JIYONG NOW I REMEMBER! I’VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!

Seungri was frozen staring at Jiyong and before he could move Jiyong ran towards him and he was tackled onto the ground, caught in an embrace he wasn’t in a hurry to get out of.

“Seungri! I can’t believe its you! I haven’t seen you in years!” Jiyong spoke in his ear still hugging him.

“I-I know, I have been thinking about you the entire time, hoping we would meet again one day. I can’t believe you’re who I’m staying with.” Seungri and Jiyong were both crying out of joy and they were still on the ground.

“Come on you two, go to the living room and catch up. It ought to be more comfortable than the ground.” Donghae said.

Jiyong let go of Seungri and stood up, helping Seungri up, when he turned he saw Tiffany and Taeyeon crying while hugging each other.

“What happened?” Jiyong asked curious as to why his mother and Mrs Lee were crying.

“Nothing dear we’re just so, so happy that you and Seungri have met again after all these years and it looks like you haven’t lost any of your closeness.” Tiffany sobbed and went over to hug Jiyong and Seungri.

“Ummmmaaaaaaa.” Seungri whined at his mother whining but like Jiyong returned the hug.

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany replied and released he boys.” Wait, I’m the mom here I get to cry if I want to.” She poked Seungri in the side while sticking her tongue out making her seem like a young child.

“Why don’t we go in the kitchen and get some tea and these two can catch up in the living room, come along Seunghyun and Daesung.” Donghae said smiling at Jiyong and turned to walk towards the kitchen, Taeyeon, Daesung, TOP and the Lee’s followed behind.

“Come on, let’s go to the 2nd floor living room, it more comfortable.” Jiyong said grabbing Seungri’s hand and dragging him towards the stairs.

Seungri laughed, “Just how many living rooms do you have in the penthouse mansion of yours?”

“Hmmmmm maybe 3 living rooms.”

“Geez! How many floors do you have?” Seungri asked not expecting someone to have 3 living rooms.

“4 floors to be exact and we also have the roof which has our pool and other things up there.”

“Whoa my house only has two floors and it’s the penthouse. . . . Even we don’t get the roof.”

“Correction your house has 4 floors.” Jiyong said matter of factly.

“What? I’m pretty sure it only has 2.” Seungri said wondering why Jiyong had said that.

“No, this is your home now.” Jiyong said stopping in the hall way to turn and smile at Seungri.

Seungri couldn’t help but hug him again, “Thank you. Thank you for everything, letting me stay, being so kind to me, just everything.”

“You’re welcome Ri, I would do anything for you.” He smiled as he returned his hug, “Come on living rooms just a few doors down.”

"Well I can see your family is doing well in life." Seungri said in disbelief as he took in the expensive furniture, electronics and paintings. He was used to the rich life but he didn't expect just one room to have so much value in it.

"Well so does yours. I still can't believe our parents are so close yet we've only met once and that was like 7 years ago. Come sit down." Jiyong patted the space next to him.

"You know to tell you the truth, I remember the night we met perfectly well, but I could never remember your name." Seungri stared at the ground while he told Jiyong.

"You too huh?" Jiyong just looked at Seungri the entire time, "I'm not sure why, since you made such an impact on my life in only one night but your name just completely slipped my mind."

"Funny, how it happened to the both of us." Seungri finally looked up and met Jiyong's gaze.

"Well, at least we've found each other again." Jiyong pulled Seungri in for another hug, "and I'm glad that we have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Why do my chapters never turn out how I want -.-      Anyways I've been busy with school lately and I just had my math test yesterday......... I got 22 1/2 out of like 62, yeah math not my strong point. . . . neither is English XD
Anyway hope this chapter isn't too bad and ENJOY :)

Thanks for reading. Comment and/or Subscribe :D and here are some random gifs of Seungri and then Jiyong. I don't have time to go through 857 gifs to find the Gri ones so these are just the boys separate :)

And heres one of Taemin simply because Taemin is gorgeous