Chapter 7

Why didn't I remember you?

 

"Boys? We have to......" Donghae stopped mid sentence and walked out the room to the hall where everyone one else stood. "they aren't in there."

" Hmm they must've gone up to the other living room." Taeyeon suggested.

They all went up stairs to find the boys and when they walked into the second floor living room they found Seungri and Jiyong asleep on the couch , Seungri's head on Jiyong's shoulder and Jiyong's head resting on top of Seungri's. The scene was incredibly cute, tiffany pulled out her phone and took a picture before Doojoon walked over to wake them up.

" Boys, wake up. We have to leave for the airport." he lightly shook the both of them. They both half opened their eyes looking very sleepy but Jiyong snapped out of it as soon as he registered what his father had just said.

He launched him self of the couch and into his fathers arms with a grip that seemed like he would never let go, " Appa I don't want you to go again. I'll miss you, but I know you'll have to." Jiyong held his tears back. He had just gotten used to having his parents back and now they had to leave again.

" I know my son we'll miss you too. The sooner we finish up over there we'll e able to come back but until then remember TOP and Daesung are always here for you and now you also have Seungri." Donghae did the best to comfort his son and it seemed to work.

Jiyong turned his head to look at Seungri who was hugging his mother and father, " okay Appa but make sure you call us." Jiyong finally released his father, smiled at him and turned towards his mother, " Umma....." he was unable to finish his sentence before his mother pulled him into her embrace.

"My little sweetie, remember of you need anything you only have to call. I'm always here for you even of its not actually in person." Taeyeon and a few tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Umma don't cry, I'll be fine TOP and Daesung always take good care of me." Jiyong pulled back to give his mother a sweet smile that always won her over.

After Jiyong's parents said their goodbyes to top and Dae, they were waving goodbye to their parents not going to see them for a while. Jiyong had an arm around Seungri who was fighting back tears, it was going to take time for him to get used to not having his parents around.
They watched the car pull away and disappear down the street.
"Come on boys lets go back up." TOP said he and Daesung turned and walked towards the front doors of the building.
"Yeah we'll be up in a minute." Jiyong said not turning to face his older brothers but watching Seungri, who was staring at the ground.
"Alright, but if you go anywhere tell us."
"Ne Hyung."
Once they were alone Jiyong turned to face Seungri, "Are you okay Ri?"

Seungri didn't answer but he flung himself into Jiyong's arms with tears streaming down his face.

"Ri, it's okay. You'll get used to them not being here. I promise." Jiyong  Seungri's back soothingly.
"I-I-I know it's just, I'm so used to them always being around and now they're not going to be." He sobbed into Jiyong's shoulder.
"Come on, lets go back up and do something." Jiyong said once Seungri had stopped sobbing.

"Alright, lets go." Seungri pulled back and smiled at him.

They boys went up to the penthouse and this time into the 2nd floor TV room. 
The boys were sitting talking while watching M! Countdown when Gaho comes running in the room and leaps onto Jiyong and  his face excitedly. Jiyong was giggling at his dogs hyper mood, then Gaho spotted Seungri and jumped of Jiyong and onto Seungri,  every bit of exposed skin. Seungri was laughing uncontrollably since Gaho was tickling him. Jiyong pulled Gaho off of Seungri who was crying from laughing so hard.

"Geez, your dogs a little monster." 
"He's saying 'I love you, baby I'm not a Monster." (A/N: See what I did there ;D ) Jiyong said giggling at his little puppy.

"Well he is pretty adorable." Seungri scratched Gaho behind the ear.
After they play with Gaho for a while the puppy lost most of his energy and was curled up between Jiyong and Seungri, "Ri lets watch a movie since we have nothing else to do." Jiyong suggested once Gaho feel asleep.
"Alright what should we watch?"

"Oh I know. Lets watch '71: Into the Fire'."

"I've heard about that movie. Is it good." 

"Yeah its pretty good. You know TOP is in it?" 
"Oh! Really? I didn't even know your brother acted." Seungri said in disbelief at him not ever seeing TOP in any movies.
"Yeah he's been in a few movies, and TV shows as well."
"Whoa that's awesome."
"Yeah, come on it'll be better if we watch it in the theatre." Jiyong picked up Gaho.
"Of course you have a bloody theatre." Seungri started muttering while he stood up.
Jiyong let out a laugh, "Quit complaining at how big my home is and come with me."

They walked towards the other end of the hall and into the theatre. Jiyong played the movie and they watched intently.

------------------
"Dae how's the food coming?" TOP asked from across the kitchen.
"Just finished cooking now. Is the rice ready?"

"Should be now." TOP turned to check, "Yep its done."
"Good, go get the boys and I'll take to food into the dining room." Daesung said while picking up the plates and walking towards the dining room.
TOP made his way upstairs and he heard noise from the theatre they must be watching a movie then."  TOP walked into the room and was greeted by his own face, covered with dirt and blood. He smiled to himself, he always felt happy when he found Jiyong watching films he was in. He often found Jiyong watching them over and over again until he fell asleep. TOP looked for the boys and they were both sleeping quietly despite how loud the movie was, they looked so peaceful he didn't want to wake them but he had to unless they wanted to go hungry.
TOP paused the movie and walked over to Jiyong and Seungri, " Boys wake up, dinners ready." Seungri stirred but didn't wake, Jiyong opened his eyes not taking any of his surroundings in for a minute. The only one that woke up straight away was Gaho, who jumped into TOP's arms. "Come on get up, eat dinner, wash up then you can go to bed." TOP walked out with Gaho still in his arms.

"Come on Seungri, wake up." He poked Seungri in the side and he jolted awake.

"Okay, Okay I'm getting up. no more poking me in the side." Seungri stood up and stretched.

'Dinners ready, so let go downstairs." Jiyong walked towards the door, Seungri in tow. Daesung and TOP were already sitting at the table when they walked into the dining room.
After a few minutes of eating and random conversations TOP suddenly remembered something, "Oh Seungri your bedroom isn't complete yet and it won't be for a few days, you'll have to stay in the lounge room for a few nights."

"Oh that's fine." Seungri smiled and took another bite of his food.

"No it's not. You shouldn't be sleeping on a lounge. You can stay in my room." Jiyong suggested not wanting Seungri to be uncomfortable.

" But Ji, where are you going to sleep?" Daesung asked.
" Don't you guys remember I have that spare bed in my room for when Minzy's over."

' Oh yeah, alright then Seungri can stay in your room. At least now I don't feel so bad about leaving him on a couch." TOP replied forgetting all about when Joon and Minzy came over so often that they just decided to leave a spare bed in Jiyong's room.

Seungri thanked Jiyong for letting him stay in his room, but when he heard him say Minzy's name he had an odd feeling something between jealousy and sadness but he shook it off not knowing why he had felt that way in the first place.

The night continued and the boys were in bed by 10pm showered and still tired despite the fact they had fallen asleep twice that day.

"Jiyong? Thanks again for letting me stay in your room." Seungri said playing with the end of the blanket.

"No problem Ri, it's better than you sleeping on a couch." Jiyong smiled at Seungri as he got under his covers, "Goodnight Ri."

"Goodnight, Ji."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MONSTER came out today and I'm still super super happy, I think it's amazing. what did you guys think about it? 

Oh and '71: Into the Fire' for those of you who don't know is an actual movie and yes TOP is actually in it :)

This chapter I put up today cause Still Alive came out so now I shall add Monster Gifs in celebration of another album I love :D

 

   
Okay I'll stop harassing you with gifs now XD