Chapter 10

Why didn't I remember you?

A/N: Since I had loads of time I wrote this chapter then decided to write it from Seungri's and Jiyong's  Point of View just to try something different. So let me know how it goes and ill try and write more from PoV.Hope it doesn't turn out terribly :)

Seungri's POV

"Okay students!" One of the teachers called,"We just called the school and good news, the principal has allowed us to stay the entire day!" The crowd of students exploded into cheers. They all rushed off as soon as the teachers told them to meet back there at 3:00.

"So what should we do now that we have a few more hours?"  He asked as they walked away from the juice bar.

"Hmmm well since we have more time can we go to the cafe I'm starving?" Min asked.

"Yeah I'll need food sooner or later too." Jia added.

"The cafe it is then."

  "Hold on guys. Meet me out the front of the cafe." Min told them.

"Min, why?" Jia asked curious as to why she wasn't coming with them.

"Oh my aunt is working at the ice cream stand over there. I thought I'd go say hi, unless you didn't want me to." Min explained while she pointed over to her aunt.

"No, no its fine you go we'll meet you there." He smiled at her as he and Jia began walking towards the cafe.

Jiyong's POV

Taemin and Minho joined Minzy, Jonghyun and I, I didn't know where Joon and Mir had gone though. We all had agreed on going to the cafe for lunch.

"I'm telling you Ji, you'll love the giant drop." Minzy begged me to go on the ride with her while the five of us walked closer to the cafe.

"No way in hell am I going on that. I'd die if I did." I refused to go on it.

"Come on, it'll be fun. Please?" Minzy resulted to pouting her lip.

"Maybe. But after we eat I'll have to wait a while before I go on it. You know so I don't throw up." I was running out of arguments.

"So is that a yes?" Minzy jumped excitedly.

I sighed, defeated, "Yes Minzy I'll go on the Giant drop."

"Yay! This is going to be fun I promise." Minzy smiled at him.

"I'm going to die." I muttered to myself but Taemin and Minho had heard me and started laughing.

"Ji don't worry. We'll be there with you." Taemin placed a hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Whoa I'm not going on that either." Minho said finally realize who Taemin meant be 'we'.

"But..but..but Minho, I wanna." Taemin pulled out his puppy eyes straight away and pouted.

I watched Minho and wondered how long it would take for him to give in this time. "Oh alright fine!" Minho didn't last long at all. Taemin hugged Minho and I saw his cheeks go red. I smirked at the two it's amusing how they don't realize they both have the same feelings towards each other. Minho looked at him and gave him a questioning look to which I simply shook my head and mouthed 'never mind'.

As we were about a hundred meters away I thought I'd seen Seungri standing just out te front of the cafe. Impossible he's at school this guy probably just looked a lot like him. But as we got closer it certainly was Seungri.

"Ji? Ji! JIYONG!" Minzy screamed in my ear.

"What?" I asked holding my hand over the ear she had screamed in.

"Sorry I didn't mean to yell that loud but did you hear a thing I just said?"

  "Errr no sorry." I looked down sheepishly, "I just zoned out."

"Yeah I noticed. Anyway Joon and I were wondering if you have the music sorted for our dance assignment for later this week?" I turned around to see that Joon and Mir had joined us.

"Dance assignment?" I was still half zoned out, " Oh yeah! The dance assignment. It's all sorted but I'll run through it to check later on, okay?"

 "Sure thing. Just make sure you use your amazing producer talents on this, it's like 80% of our grade on this and the routine only works with that music."

 "Minzy calm down. I know and the music is the best it's been we'll run through it tomorrow okay." I turned my focus back to Seungri who was only about fifty meters out, I felt excitement build up in my stomach at the fact he was here. Before I knew it I was running towards him and jumped on him to hug him. "Ri! What on earth are you Doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?"  I felt Seungri stagger under my weight for a second before he caught his balance again and returned the hug.

"Ji hi! I'm actually with school." As soon as he said the last part I leaned back to look at his face.

"Wait you go to Seoul High?" I asked confused. There can't be two schools here there weren't enough teenagers for there to be.

"Yeah. Where do you go?" He gave me a confused look.

"Seoul High." I replied simply.

"So all these years we haven't seen each other and yet we go to the same high school. How is that even possible?"

"We must have completely different schedules and been in different parts of the school for classes and eat in different spots." I was beginning to put the pieces together of why we'd never seen each other at school before.

"Well that's probably true. My schedule got changed Friday so we may be seeing bit more of each other." He smiled at me and I think I felt my heart flutter a bit.

"Well hopefully we will." I then realized we were still hugging so I took a step back and that's when I noticed a girl with pink hair staring at the both of us with excited eyes.

"Oh this is Jia by the way." Seungri said taking note of Jia and I looking at each other. "Jia this is J......"

But Jia had cut him off. "Jiyong. I know Ri. Hey Ji." She said and smiled at me.

"Okay hold on. You two know each other?" Seungri had a look in his eye that was hard to read but it looked like confusion and hurt mixed with another emotion.

"Yeah I've known him for years." Jia said turning towards Seungri while I just stood there watching Seungri.

"But how?" Seungri half demanded.

"Well I know him through Minzy." Jia told him.

"Your cousin Minzy?" Jia nodded. Seungri looked down, "Ri you alright? What's up?" I stepped forward worried at why he had suddenly gone really quiet.

"Hm oh I'm fine." He looked up quickly and smiled but it didn't seem like his usual smile this one was more forced.

"Jiyong?" I heard Minzy behind me.

"Hey Minzy sorry bout running off." I turned to her and apologized.

"That's alright I'm just slightly stunned at you suddenly taking off. Although Minho and Joon are having a good laugh about it over there." She pointed to where Joon and Minho were and they indeed were laughing. He noticed Mir and Taemin making their way over.

"Oh Minzy. This is Seungri, the one thats staying at mine while his parents are over seas." I introduced her to Ri and she glanced at me and I knew exactly what she had thought 'Is this the one you've been dreaming of for years?' So I nodded slightly so nobody else but her would notice.

"Oh well nice to meet you Seungri, we'll be seeing a lot of each other then." She smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled at her but it seemed a bit forced but then again I was probably just seeing things again.

"Ji? Mir and I are starving. Can we eat?" Taemin asked once he reached where we were standing.

"Of course we can Taeminnie. Ri would you like to join us?" I asked after I ruffled Taemin's hair.

"Oh no thank you we are waiting for Min she should be here soon. I'll talk to you later." He smiled at me.

"Alright then enjoy the rest of the day and I'll see you later at home." I smiled and Minzy, Taemin, Mir and I began walking to the front doors of the cafe, "Mireu can you go and get Minho and that idiot you call your boyfriend so we can start eating?"

"Hey he's not an i...... Well yeah he is actually. Go get a table I'll be back." He walked off to fetch the other two boys and we walked in to find Jonghyun already sitting at a table. We were all sitting chatting but multiple things kept creeping into my mind all concerning one person...Seungri, Who was Min? Was she Seungri's girlfriend? Or was Jia? No I would've known if Jia had a boyfriend. So Min must be Seungri's girlfriend. But why do I feel so jealous? I shouldn't be jealous if Seungri has a girlfriend right? What is going on with me?

Seungri's POV

"Oh Minzy. This is Seungri, the one thats staying at mine while his parents are over seas." He introduced her to me and I noticed her glance at Jiyong and I saw Jiyong nod slightly.

"Oh well nice to meet you Seungri, we'll be seeing a lot of each other then." She smiled sweetly at me.

"Nice to meet you too." I tried to return her smile but I had to force it a bit. So I'll be seeing her around at Jiyong's quite a lot that can only mean she is his girlfriend, he felt his heart sink a bit.

"Ji? Mir and I are starving. Can we eat?" A younger boy with blonde hair asked. So the blonde one next to him is Mir but what's the other blondes name?

"Of course we can Taeminnie. Ri would you like to join us?" Ah the other boy is Taemin.

"Oh no thank you we are waiting for Min she should be here soon. I'll talk to you later." I smiled at him and rejected his offer since I didn't want to eat without Min and she really shouldn't be much longer.

"Alright then enjoy the rest of the day and I'll see you later at home." With that I watched them walk towards the cafe entrance and I noticed Mir turn around and walk towards to older boys who must have been Joon and Minho whom Minzy had mentioned earlier. I continued talking with Jia but I still had that sunken feeling in my chest from when Minzy said she'd be around the penthouse quite a lot. But why did I care so much? It shouldn't matter if she is Jiyong's girlfriend. I just don't understand why I feel so upset and jealous about it.