Chapter 12

Why didn't I remember you?

 

Seungri's POV 
 
Thanks to Ji I've actually enjoyed today, I just hope nothing ruins it. As the bell rang signalling lunch I waited for Ji who was talking to the teacher, Minzy and Joon had already left but I insisted that I'd wait for Ji.
 
"Okay Ri, let's go." He smiled at me, making my heart flutter. Since Minzy brought it up I had thought about it a lot more and I realized that I really have fallen for him.
 
We walked out of the building and walked towards the outdoor area where most popular students spend their breaks. There's two outdoor areas, this one near the cafeteria and the one Jia, Min and I hang which is on the opposite side of the school. Jiyong lead me to a table that had more than ten people at it, I was starting to get nervous.
 
Jiyong noticed my nervousness and grabbed my hand while leaning in to whisper in my ear, "Don't worry Ri, they won't bite."
 
I simply managed to nod and let him pull me closer to the table.
 
"Alright guys this is Seungri, the one that's staying with me while his parents are over seas." Jiyong announced when we reaches the table, " Seungri this is Mir, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Key, Thunder, Seungho, Amber, Onew, Ji-Hyun and you already know Joon and Minzy......" Jiyong trailed off staring behind his friends who parted when they saw his stare. I followed his gaze to be met by the sight of four attractive yet ty looking girls, he instantly recognized Hyuna but then realised he had never bothered learning the other girls names.
 
"Jiyong what's up?" I asked cautiously turning back to look at him.
He didn't answer me though, "Hyuna what do you want?" His voice sounded a little aggressive.
 
"Oh nothing Jiyong just passing by." Hyuna replied.
 
"Then why'd you stop?"
 
"Cause we were just wondering, why all the girls over here are all ugly mutts." Hyuna said rather ily.
 
"Oh, excuse me I don't speak ." Jiyong jibbed. 
 
"I AM NOT A !" Hyuna screeched.
 
"That's not what the football team said."
 
"Whatever at least I'm pretty enough for guys to want me. I mean look at these three, you call them girls? Ones a tomboy, Ones an ugly traitorous  and then little Minzy, the girl who thinks she can dance." I saw something flash in Minzy's eyes but Joon was one step ahead of her and latched his arms around her waist before she could launch herself at Hyuna. Seungri saw tears in Ji-hyun's eyes. Seungri noticed the youngest looking Hyuna clone hesitantly step forward only to be yanked back by another girl, she obviously didn't want to be part of this.
 
"Aww look girls the  has feelings." Hyuna commented snidely, causing her three clones to laugh.
 
"You can't talk you . Narsha nice nose by the way, cause its not like anyone could tell before that you've already had three nose jobs." His comment made the girl named Narsha cover her nose and retreat into the building while trying not to cry causing the youngest to run after her.
 
"So-Hyun get back here!"
 
"Oh don't worry bout her Hyuna but may I tell you something?" Jiyong smirked, I wonder what he's going to say now.
 
"What!?" Hyuna turned back to Jiyong giving him a death glare.
 
"That's a nice dress you're wearing, short enough to show your tampon string hanging out." Jiyong spoke loud enough for everyone to hear and within seconds everyone was staring at Hyuna.
 
Hyuna's facial expression changed from y to panicked as she look down, "Hyuna he's not lying you can see it." The last girl left with Hyuna said while staring at her 'leader'.
 
"I KNOW GA-YOON YOU IDIOT! LETS JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" Hyuna screamed in the other girls face causing her to whimper.
 
"Don't take it out on her Hyuna maybe if you were to wear underwear other than G-strings you wouldn't have this problem."
 
"Screw you Jiyong!" Hyuna said as she turned and stormed off while dragging Ga-Yoon by the wrist.
 
Once they were all gone Jiyong turned back to me with a sheepish look on his face, "I'm sorry you had to see that. You probably think I'm awful."
 
"No trust me I don't, you did it for your friends. I actually do the same for Jia and Min when Hyuna picks a fight with them." I smiled at him and he looked up and returned the smile. "But may I ask?" I turned to look at Ji-Hyun, " Why did she call you a traitorous ?"
 
"Oh yeah that.... Well I've been in Hyuna's group since our first year here, but about last year I grew tired of it. She only became a  about a year after we started high school, I was sick of her tormenting people and just being a  to whoever she wants. Then one day I finally said enough and I apologized to Minzy and Jiyong for everything and explained that I was over the way Hyuna treated everyone, I was thankful that they had noticed I would always be in the background when Hyuna was bothering people so they accepted my apology and invited me into their group." Ji-Hyun's smile disappeared, "So-Hyun though, she thinks the same as me but she can't find the courage to leave Hyuna, since after what happened with me she threatened that if she left they would make her life a living hell, so she's too scared to."
 
"Yeah she didn't look like she wanted to be there. Even though I just met you I'm proud that you stuck it to Hyuna and left." I smiled at her.
 
"Hey Seungri come have something to eat." Joon said patting the seat in-between Jiyong and himself.
 
"I will but I have to go back to my locker." I told them.
 
"Alright, well hurry back." Jiyong said smiling at me.
 
"I'll try but considering my locker is at the opposite end of the school, it may take a while."
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
I was walking down the hall towards my locker and the further I got the more lifeless it got. Where Jia, Min and I's lockers are located its a pretty deserted place, barely anyone goes through here.
 
I was just about to open my locker when I heard someone behind me, "Ah Seungri. What brings you here? All alone?" Oh  its Yoseob.
 
"What do you want Yoseob?" I asked turning to face him.
 
"Me nothing just wondering why such a helpless little boy is doing all alone in a hallway that is usually deserted.
 
"I know you flunk practically every class but even you can't be so stupid to not realise I'm here for my locker." It's probably not the best time to be a smartass since Gikwang and Dongwoon were standing behind Yoseob.
 
"Don't be a little  Seungri, it's not a wise thing to do." Yoseob threatened.
 
"Oh so you want me to be a big  like your mother?" Yoseob growled in response, "Oh I think I hit a nerve."
 
"Watch it Seungri, you're all alone with no one to help you."
 
"Look whatever, at least I don't need to idiots following me around in case you want to gang up on someone. One is completely Idiotic and the other is a whiny little girl and their leader doesn't have the balls to take anyone on by himself." I was starting to get pissed off.
"You seriously need to watch it." Yoseob threatened once again while raising his fist.
"You know what Yoseob, you are worthless!" Venom laced my voice as I spoke, "You make others lives a living hell just so you feel better about yourself cause you're an insecure little !"
 
"Don't push it Seungri."
 
"There you go again. You count on fear and violence but if it wasn't for Gikwang and Dongwoon never leaving your side, you'd be nothing." I showed no signs of backing down.
 
Yoseob had lost it and hit me so hard he busted my lip, above my eye brow and gave me multiple cuts all in a matter of seconds but before he could throw another punch, I felt something sharp in my stomach, I looked down and a silver knife was lodged in my stomach.
 
"DONGWOON WHAT THE F**K!!! YOU IDIOT WE COULD GET ARRESTED FOR THIS! WHY'D YOU STAB HIM YOU F**KTARD" I heard Yoseob scream as my knees buckled and I started to fall to the floor.
 
" what do we do?" Gikwang asked panicked.
 
"WE F**CKING RUN YOU FOOL! I'M NOT GOING TO JAIL!" Yoseob screamed once again.
 
I was lying on my back not daring to move, I managed to pull the knife out and the last thing I heard before I passed out was Yoseob and his thugs running away from the scene.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ 
 
"OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED HERE!" Minzy suddenly screamed as they rounded the corner but Jiyong had already sprinted off to the sight that had shocked her in the first place.
 
"RI! RI! Ri wake up please." Jiyong pled, picking the boy up from the pool of blood that was under him.
 
"Ji I think we'll need to take him to a hospital. He's lost a lot of blood and the cuts look pretty bad." Minzy said moving to place a hand on Jiyong's shoulder whom was cradling Seungri, Minzy let out a scream when she noticed the bloody knife that was lying feet away from where Seungri was "JIYONG HURRY HE'S BEEN STABBED!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Okay guys sorry I didn't update sooner but I got sick a few days ago and I feel like I'm dying -_-
I'm really tired and I may add a bit more to the last part where they find Seungri to make it a little more interesting but for now I SHALL SLEEP!
Anyways Byee Byee :)