Chapter 8

Why didn't I remember you?

 

 

Jiyong woke the next morning earlier than usual. He was used to being up around 10 or 11 on Sundays but when he rolled over to look at the clock he saw it was only 8:30. His phone buzzed on his bedside table and he read the text he had just received since he was already awake and not going back to sleep anytime soon.
  Ji, I know you're not going to be awake for a while but come over at about noon. Joon's gonna be here around 10 so when you wake up let me know? -Minzy

Jiyong text back immediately.

 


 Yeah I'm awake earlier than usual today, don't know why though :P, so I'll come over.


His phone buzzed again a few seconds later, Minzy didn't take too long to reply.


 Oh well then in that case come at 10 as well. Want me to text Joon to pick you up or are you right to drive here yourself?


 Nah tell him I'll pick him up he's on the way so it'll be easier.


 Alright see you guys at 10 :)

 

 

Jiyong sighed putting his phone down and getting out of bed. He'll go make breakfast and then get ready. As he was walking out the room he caught sight of Seungri quietly sleeping. Damnit! I forgot about Seungri Jiyong mentally facepalmed hoping Seungri had something to do today, Well most well make that breakfast for two then. Jiyong went to the kitchen and started preparing choc chip pancakes for him and Seungri.

Just as he was putting the food on a plate half asleep Seungri walked or more like stumbled into the kitchen. Jiyong looked at the clock and remembered why he never cooked, it always took him twice as long to cook food it was currently 9:05. It took TOP and Daesung 15 minutes to cook the same pancakes Jiyong just did but it took Jiyong half an hour to do it, I think I'll just stick to toast Jiyong thought as he smiled and greeted Seungri, "Morning Ri! How'd you sleep?"
Seungri stared at Jiyong for a few seconds until he could process his words, he smiled and replied, "Good, better than I would of on a couch." Seungri sat when Jiyong motioned for him to eat.
The boys ate in silence. Seungri spoke first after finishing his breakfast, "Whoa Ji, you're a really good cook."
"Really? Thanks Ri. I never really cook though since it takes me a long time."
Seungri was about to speak when TOP and Daesung walked in, "Morning boys." TOP said walking straight to the fridge.
"Oh you boys already ate? That's less food for us to cook then." Daesung smiled at the boys.
"So what are you guys up to today." TOP asked sitting down at the table with the milk carton but no glass.
"Oh I have to pick up a few belongings from my friends house, so I'll be out most the day." Seungri spoke first.
Jiyong sighed in relief that he wouldn't entirely be leaving Seungri alone all day.
"Oh okay just let us know if you're not gonna be home till after 5. what about you Ji?" Daesung said smacking TOP on the back of the head and handing him a glass so he'd stop drinking straight from the carton.
"I'm going to Minzy's." Jiyong replied stifling a laugh at the look on TOP's face after Daesung hit him, earning a glare from his eldest brother.
When Seungri heard what Jiyong had said he got that strange feeling in his chest again but yet again he just brushed it off.
"Are you staying there for dinner like usual?" Daesung set down the freshly made pancakes in front of TOP and himself.
"Hmmm maybe. I'll let you guys know what I'm doing later, okay?"
"Alright. Oh and Seungri. We can't get the movers back in till about Wednesday." TOP said shoving food into his mouth.
Before Seungri could answer Jiyong spoke for him instead, "He can stay in my room till then, it's not a problem." He smiled at Seungri, "Excuse me I have to go get ready."
Jiyong got ready and left for Minzy's house leaving Seungri at the penthouse.
Seungri was sitting in Jiyong's room when his phone rang.
"Yoboseyo?"
"Oh my god, Seungri how'd it go?!?" Min screamed into the phone making Seungri wince and move the phone away from his ear.
"Did they like you?!?" Jia yelled as well.
"Were they nice!!!!" Min screamed at him once again.
"guys calm down and stop yelling at me. Do you want me to tell you or not?" Seungri said putting the phone back against his ear.
"Well of course we do!" They shouted together.
"Okay well it sounds that you two are together, which house?"
"Min's." Jia answered finally calming down.
"Okay I left some stuff there so I'll be over in 10 minutes."
"Okay see you then." Min said hanging up.
Seungri told TOP and Daesung he was leaving and went down to the car park thankful that his mother had arranged for his car to be dropped off yesterday.
Once he arrived at Min's house as he was about to knock the door was flung open and he was pulled inside being bombarded with questions.
"Guys!!!!" Seungri finally yelled, the girls fell quiet, "Thank you now one question at a time."
"How are the people you're staying with? Who are they?" Jia asked first.
"It's 'him'." Seungri said simply.
"Who? Who's 'him'." Jia asked confused.
Seungri was about to speak when Min gasped and spoke first, " You mean 'him' as in 'him' that you dream about?" Jia's eyes widened at Min's words, Seungri simply nodded.
"No way! You mean you've finally found him! Riri, that's awesome!" Jia flung her arms around Seungri.
"Yeah I couldn't believe it. Oh and he and his brothers are really kind. I couldn't of asked for better people to stay with." Seungri said smiling like an idiot.

"What about the parents? What are they like?" Min asked sitting next to Seungri.
"Oh their parents are like mine, working in London."
"Oh well, I'm just glad you finally found 'him'. Min said.
"OH BTW!" Jia suddenly yelled as she remembered something, "There's a fieldtrip tomorrow and we don't get back till lunch so don't go to first class, instead wait in front of the school."
"Okay, thanks for letting me know." Seungri smiled at his friends, "So lets go and do something instead of sitting around all day."
"Alright Riri, lead the way." Min jumped up, and they all walked out of the house.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I wanted t update one last time before I leave for Fiji (Tomorrow) and let you guys know I won't have wi-fi over there for 5-7 days, but believe me I'll update as soon as I do get internet :)
 Now I'm supposed to be in bed since I have to be up at 3am and its 12am now so I won't be getting much sleep.
 

So it's 30°C over in Fiji and I only own 1 pair of shorts since I'm a total Skinny Jean freak (I own 15 pairs of skinny jeans XD) And my mum expects me to leave them at home but I'm like

What am I supposed to wear if I don't take my jeans. I'm not going to be wearing the same pair of shorts for 12-14 days. So I told her that I was bringing them with me whether she liked it or not, then she starts screaming at me and was all like "Why can't you be like a normal girl and be into skirts and wearing shorts!" My brother and Dad were just looking at her like this

She starts losing it and stops ehrself realising what she just said and looks at me like she thinks I'm about to start crying but instead I'm like

"OH okay really? thats nice...." start telling her what she does that pisses me off (practically everything) and when I'm done and about to storm out the room I turn back around and was like "I suggest you don't sit next to me on the plane." and finally stormed out the room.

I probably should of apologized ......

She always does this. She also makes it obvious that she favours my brother over me so

I know I sound like a terrible daughter to my mother, but she's always making me feel bad about myself so 

So no point in me going to bed now most well stay up till we have to leave

And for those of you that actually are going to sleep Goodnight :) I'll update for you all when I get internet, Promise.