Chapter 14

Why didn't I remember you?

JIYONG'S POV

It has been 3 weeks since Seungri was released from the hospital, his wound has fully healed and theres only a faint scar left. He'd returned to school one week ago and he's already become so close to Taemin and Mir. 
I looked around the classroom, last period on a friday and the teacher had to leave early so everyone was standing around talking except me, I waited by the door, leaning against it. I stood observing the room, on one side of the room Joon and Minzy were arguing about who knows what, there were  some jocks tossing a football around and then the opposite wall to where I was I saw one of Hyuna's clones batting her eyelids and obviously flaunting her minimal clothing to whoever it was she was speaking too. Just then a group of people moved and revealed Seungri, talking to the Hyuna clone........ WAIT! WHAT?!? I snapped my head back to the two and it looked like Seungri liked what he saw and was even flirting back.
I felt my heart break and tears started falling down my cheeks. I noticed Minzy walking towards me with a concearned look, showing she had seen what had just happened. Just then the bell rang, and I tunred and bolted out the door, sprinting down the hall and out to the carpark to my car. I slammed the door and just as I was about to reverse I saw Minzy appear at the front entrance of the school obviously searching for me. I sped out of the schoolgrounds.
The drive home removed my upset feelings and I'd finally stopped crying, but it was soon replaced with anger and rage.
How could he? I thought we were getting really close over the past few weeks! I thought he liked me more than just a friend. I guess I was wrong.
I arrived home, and ran past my hyungs in the kitchen without even greeting them and locked myself in my room, I didn't want to snap at anybody so being alone is probably best for now.
 


A/N: HI GUYS!!!!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 3-4 WEEKS BUT LIFE HAS BEEN STRESSFUL AND I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH SCHOOL SO I HAD TO SACRIFICE THIS STORY. But since my guilt was getting the best of my I have this and maybe one or two more small chapters planned out for you guys. Do you all hate me? I'm sorry if you do. My story is terrible but I will still update it just for you guys. Also sorry if I don't update for a while I'm trying to do the best I can.
I love you all :) thanks for reading :D  byyyeeeee <3