Chapter 1

Why didn't I remember you?

Taeyeon was taking a break from the meeting she was currently holding. Setting up the fashion business in England was more difficult than she and Donghae thought it would. She was thinking of Jiyong, as always, wondering what he was doing and if he was alright. Even though she loved her two other sons she favors Jiyong more, always spoiling him more than TOP and Daesung, ensuring he was always safe and letting him get whatever he desired but making sure it didn't go to his head.

Ten minutes left before the meeting would have to continue. . .what to do. As if on queue her receptionist appeared. "Excuse me miss? There is a call waiting for you in your office." her receptionist informed her.

"May I ask if you know who it is?" Taeyeon replied curiously.

"Oh my apologies, it was Lee Tiffany, she says its important."

"Oh of course, although I would answer even if it wasn't important. Thank you Minah." Taeyeon smiled and went into her office and picked up the phone. "Tiffy, well it has been too long. What is the important thing you needed to tell me?" Taeyeon spoke happily as she hadn't spoken to her closest friend for a long time.

"Ah Taeyeon, I have news and a favor to ask. Okay the news is Doojoon and I will be expanding our company to England so we will be moving over there."
Taeyoen couldn't help but let out a squeal of excitement "No way! Thats great, looks like I will get to see you sooner than I thought."

"Yes I know, I am quite excited. The favor I needed to ask, when we move in 2-3 months Seungri will be alone since Dara is going away to YG performing school and won't be returning till she graduates which is a few years. Also we don't know how long we will be over here and I can't leave my baby boy alone. So I wanted to ask if maybe TOP and Dae could take him in? He won't be a bother and he has his credit cards to pay for whatever he needs. So what do you say?" Tiffany asked hopefully with a hint of desperation in her voice.

"What kind of question is that! Of course he can stay with my boys. It'll also give Seungri and Jiyong a chance to meet again, it's been, what, about 7-8 years since they've seen each other. I think they've forgotten each other." Taeyeon replied while Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief that Taeyeon had agreed.

"I agree those boys were so close even if they only met for one day. Doojoon and I will be leaving on the 5th of May."

"Oh Donghae and I will be in Seoul for 5 Days from the 1st to the 5th. Our flight is at 1pm, first class."

"OMO! Thats our flight as well!" Tiffany replied in excitement and disbelief that they are on the same flight.
"That's great, you can drop Seungri off at the penthouse and we can leave for the airport together." Taeyeon proposed her sudden idea.

"Sounds like a plan to me. See you on the 5th then Taeyeon and Thanks again."

It's not a problem. See you then. Bye." and with that they ended the call.

Okay it's the 2nd of March now so I'll call TOP next week when I'm not so busy Taeyeon thought to herself.

"Honey are you ready to resume the meeting?" Donghae appeared in Taeyeon's doorway.

"Ne, lets go." Taeyeon smiled "Oh I have news." Taeyoen began telling Donghae what she had just discussed with Tiffany while they walked back towards the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N so heres the first chapter. I really didn't like it but I didn't know how else to begin it. I should be at school right now but I don't exactly like English and Math so I left half way through the day, I really hate English so thats why I can't write very well, you'd think English being my first language I might be able to write properly but I'm more of the Sport P.E. kind of girl. Thank you for subscribing/reading and leave comments and any question on the story (or me which I doubt there are) Just ask. p.s. any suggestions for the Title or should I just leave them as Chapter 1,2,3 etc.

Thank you once again :)