The Wall Between Us - Extra

The Wall Between Us

For those in the dark, here are the spoilers:


- Sunggyu is an undercover cop who is infiltrating the Hyo clan.  He's been with the clan for a long time and has gained the trust of the leader to become the right hand man.

- Howon is Sunggyu's superior and the man Sunggyu reports to.

- In Chapter 5, the man waiting at the abandoned warehouse is Howon.  The figure that came to meet him is Sunggyu.  Sunggyu didn't go straight away to help Sungyeol and Sungjong.  Instead, he stopped by to meet with Howon.

- In chapter 6, when Sungyeol arrived at Sunggyu's apartment, he was checking up on Sunggyu but was surprised to find Woohyun.  Since he knows that Woohyun is with Sunggyu, he decides to stir trouble and kidnaps Woohyun.  Sungjong doesn't know that Woohyun is with Sunggyu.

- In chapter 7, the one watching Woohyun and Sunggyu in the rain is Sungyeol.

- At the end of chapter 7, the man waiting at the warehouse is Howon.  The one who called him out is Sunggyu.  He sneaks out while Woohyun went to the store.  Sunggyu asks Howon for a favour which is finding a job for Woohyun since he does not want Woohyun to work at the construction site.

- At the start of chapter 8, Sunggyu pretends to act surprise when Woohyun announces that he found a new job.  Howon assumes the role of a cafe owner and offers Woohyun a job so he look after him as a favour to Sunggyu.

- At the start of chapter 9, when Sunggyu sees Woohyun on the ground after he was stabbed, he gets angry at Howon and grabs his collar.  This is because Howon failed to protect Woohyun.  However, Woohyun thinks that Sunggyu thinks Howon is the one who stabbed him.

- In chapter 9, Dongwoo rings Myungsoo to let him know about Woohyun and also that Woohyun is with Sunggyu.

- At the end of chapter 9, Sungyeol is the one who killed those youths.  They were on his orders to attack Woohyun.

- In chapter 10, Woohyun went to his grandmother's room when he thought Sunggyu was asleep but Sunggyu followed him.  The figure outside the door was Sunggyu.  By the time Woohyun came out, Sunggyu had already left to arrange for the surgery.  He only saw Myungsoo who also found out about the surgery.  Myungsoo was talking to the nurse wanting to arrange for the surgery but found out Sunggyu had already done so.  When Myungsoo meets up with Dongwoo in the cafeteria, he says he 'hates that man' because Sunggyu beat him to it.

- In chapter 11, Woohyun tells Dongwoo to say thanks to Myungsoo because he thinks that Myungsoo paid for the surgery.  Dongwoo knows Woohyun is mistaken but he doesn't tell him, deciding instead to let Myungsoo know of the misunderstanding.

- In chapter 13, the man waiting at the end is Sungyeol.  He sent his men to kidnap Woohyun.

- In chapter 14, Howon is waiting at the warehouse and Sunggyu shows up.  He's grown tired of the undercover job so he goes a little mad after Woohyun got shot, even threatening Howon with the gun.

- In chapter 15, before Sunggyu sets out, he sent a text to Howon to get him to protect Woohyun.

- In chapter 16, the masked figure in black chasing after Woohyun is Howon, trying to bring him to safety but Woohyun thinks he's a bad guy.  Dongwoo appears and helps Woohyun, thinking Howon is after him.

- In chapter 17, Sungyeol reveals that he knows Sunggyu is an undercover cop so he went after Woohyun and also set Sunggyu up to kill him.  Remember in chapter 1 Sungyeol says he hates babysitting Sungjong.  He's been harbouring the hate for Sunggyu for some time.

- And finally, if you remember who has said the last line before, you'll know who saved Woohyun.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Did we get all that?