Broken (w/ Suho)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Jung Seo Yeon
*Nickname: Lia ( Half Korean - Half Dutch )
Age: 18
Love interest: SuHo
Plot summary: Lia was rejected harshly by her crush, and she was completely down. She couldn't concentrate on anything : school, family, friends . SuHo, who had a crush on her for a long time, was hurt to see her like that. He determined to make the old Lia back, and also to let her know his feelings for her. It was a hard and long progress, but in the end, Lia realized that the other boy didn't even worth her feelings. Lia and SuHo became a couple.

Others?: Is it possible if you can make funny scenes about the friends ? And when Lia and SuHo grows up, married and reminiscing about the old days, Lia said she's thankful because she has him in her life ? Something like that :D


 

It was raining so hard that day, and along with the large droplets of rain were Lia's tears. It seemed like the weather was sympathyzing on her. It had been 3 days since she was feeling that way; sad, hurt, and devastated. It had also been 3 days since the man who was now running towards her with an umbrella had been watching her secretly.

 

 

"Lia! What had gotten into your mind? Do you want to get sick?! Why are you soaking yourself in the rain?" Suho angrily asked, wrapping her body in a jacket while holding an umbrella to avoid being wet.

 

 

She stared at him with a blank expression, then started walking with no direction. Suho immediately caught up with her while sighing in disappointment. He decided to lead her to his home since he knew that her parents weren't home yet.

 

 

When they reached his house, Lia and him quietly entered. He went inside his room to get some towel for the both of them. Lia was still the same: quiet and sad. He told her to take a shower and just like a robot, she followed him.

 

 

Suho let out a sigh as he stare at the door where Lia entered. Did she really like that jerk so much to act that way? He didn't know that Lia was capable of doing those: cutting off classes without a definite reason but to just cry on the rooftop, stare blankly on the wall for the whole day, never doing her homeworks and projects, and worse, sacrificing her health just like what she did a while ago. Was she alrleady suicidal?

 

 

Suho shook his head in disagreement. No, she's just hurt and depressed. He decided to call their friends and asked them to bring anything that will make Lia forget her problem for a while.

 

 

When Lia went out of the bathroom, she sat next to Suho, not knowing what to say. Not being able to handle his emotions anymore, Suho pulled her close and hugged her. He wanted her to know that he cared for her. He wanted her to know that someone was loving her, twice the feeling that she feels towards the guy who rejected her.

 

 

"S-Suho..."

 

 

"Sshh... I know you're hurting, I know you're in pain. I just want to let you know that I'm just always here, beside you, caring for you..." He softly said as he softly trailed kisses on her hair. Lia was about to answer when the door suddenly opened, revealing the faces of their friends.

 

 

"Surprise....!!!!" Baekhyun said. But it looked like they were the ones surprised upon seeing the two hugging each other. Lia felt her cheeks blushed and immediately let go from the embrace.

 

 

"Oh, we're surprised." Chanyeol said while laughing. Sulli, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun encircled around them on the floor. They brought out snacks and DVD's. Lia furrowed her eyebrows.

 

 

"W-what is this?" She asked.

 

 

Baekhyun grinned. "Preparation for you and Suho hyung's honeymoon."

 

 

"What?!" Suho and Lia exclaimed. With that same reaction, they both earned endless teasings from their friends.

 

 

"Let's have a dinner first before we start watching movies," Sulli suggested after the minutes of teasings eneded. They all nodded their heads and started walking to the kitchen. The boys, having no skills in cooking, decided to make the girls laugh.

 

 

"Sulli!" Baekhyun called.

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"You look like someone I know." Sulli gave him a confused look. "Uhm.. Really, huh?"

 

 

"Yup! My next girlfriend." Sulli threw carrot peels on his face. They all laughed and they concluded that this night must be their "pick-up lines" night.

 

 

"Lia, do you have a Band-aid?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. All heads turned to him. "Uhmm.. Why?"

 

 

"Because I scraped my knee upon falling for you..." He answered as he acted as if he was blushing in embarrassment. Lia shook her head and smiled. Suho saw it and felt relieved. She finally smiled.

 

 

"Babo hyung. Suho hyung will kick you in the ," Sehun whispered to Chanyeol but they all heard it. Suho's cheeks blushed and he punched Sehun's arm jokingly. Him having feelings for Lia was never a secret. But he wasn't doing anything to make her his. He was already contented the way they were. Friends and with no awkwardness.

 

 

"It's Suho's turn," Sulli interrupted. All eyes focused on Suho, waiting for his pick-up line.

 

 

"Uhmm..." He coughed to release his nervousness. He didn't know why he was feeling that way, nervous and conscious. "Lia... You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but the best way to fall is... to fall in love with me." He said as he looked straight into her eyes. Suho wished that somehow, Lia will get the message. His pick-up line was made with two meanings.

 

 

"Wow... Suho hyung is the king of pick-up lines!" Sehun and Baekhyun said in duet. Soon, the kitchen was filled with laughters, including Lia's.


 

"Aigoo, yeobo! Your memory is still so sharp! You could still remember all of what happened that day? A decade had already passed, if I'm not mistaken..." The 28 year old Lia said as she brushed her hands against her husband's face. Though the passed several years made them older, it didn't make her husband uglier. Instead, the added years just made him more handsome. Unlike her, she started to feel old and insecure.

 

 

"Of course! That's one of our moments that should be treasured. Why, don't tell me you already forgot about them?" Suho asked, sulking. He distanced a few centimeters from his wife and crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

 

 

Lia walked closer to him and smiled at her husband's childishness. "Of course, not! If you want, I'll continue the story for you..."


 

When the last movie they ended, Lia found her friends, except for Suho, all sleeping on the floor. The boys' mouths were all open and Sulli was talking in her sleep. She smiled at her friends' silly sleeping habits.

 

 

"Lia, go to my room and sleep now. You can't sleep on the floor," She heard him say. She turned her eyes from her friends to Suho. She stared at his handsome face for a few moments and felt her heart fastened its beat. Why is he so good to me? And why... did I notice just now how handsome he is? I usually just find him plain before...

 

 

When she didn't move or answer, she found herself being lifted. Suho was carrying her! "S-Suho, what---"

 

 

"You look tired. I'll carry you to my room. Don't worry, I'll sleep on the floor..." He said in a gentle tone. When they reached the room, he put her down the bed and was about to get his own mattress when she stopped him.

 

 

"W-wait, the bed is pretty big for us. I remember you can't sleep if it is not your bed..." She said while bowing her head. She felt embarrassed without a reason. She didn't saw the grateful smile that crept on Suho's face. She felt him went near her. 

 

 

"Alright. Left or right?" He asked. Lia chose right so he lie down to the left. Several minutes had passed,mand they were still awake, each had no plans to sleep. Quietness enveloped the whole room, and the only thing that could be heard was their uncomfortable breathings. 

 

 

"Lia..."

 

 

"Suho..."

 

 

They said at the same time. Their eyes locked for a moment before a laughter escaped their mouths. "You first," Suho said.

 

 

"I.. Uhm, have I been that miserable this... this past few days?" She started. "I'm sorry for being a burden..." She said as tears escaped her eyes. She heard Suho sigh and she felt his embrace. The warmth that his body was giving made her feel peaceful. 

 

 

"Yes, you've been miserable... but you are never a burden." He answered after a while. He dried Lia's eyes using his thumbs. "Stop crying..." Lia obeyed and soon, her eyes were finally dry. 

 

 

"Do you still like Taemin... after what he had done to you?" Suho whispered, almost not reaching Lia's ears. He sounded hurt, that's what Lia concluded. Does she still like him?

 

 

"No." 

 

 

Suho immediately raised his face up to come face to face with her. Confusion was written all over his face. "Then why were you still crying over him? Just a while ago... you were almost drowning yourself in the rain..."

 

 

"I-I don't know too... After being here with you and our friends, all this time, Taemin never once visited my mind. And thinking about him... doesn't hurt my heart now." She took a long breath. "Maybe I was just depressed because of the way he rejected me..."

 

 

There. She finally said it. 

 

 

Suho stayed quiet, trying to comprehend all the revelations that Lia just said. So she doesn't like him anymore? A secret smile escaped his lips.

 

 

"If then... Will you let me... uhm..." Suho scratched the back of his head, thinking of a better way to say it. "Will you let me love you?"

 

 

Lia held her breath in shock. What made her more shocked was when she felt Suho held her chin and raised her face to meet his lips. Their lips touched and there was a thing thay Lia's mind concluded: she had been loving this guy all along. It was really Suho whom she loved, not Taemin. Taemin was just her... her "rebound". Call her bad, but she just used Taemin to replace Suho's position in her heart... He was there all along, but she just refused to name what she feels about him, aftaid that he might not feel the same.

 

 

The kiss ended, and they were breathing hardly. Suho was staring at the ceiling, feeling guilty of his actions. But then, happiness filled him.

 

 

"I.. I love you, Suho..." Lia said that made Suho's heart leap. What did she say? Did he hear it right? Or his ecstatic state made him hear weird things? He shot her a questioning stare.

 

 

Lia took a deep breath. "Taemin... was just a replacement for you. I know, I sound mean, but it's true. I have loved you all along, I just realized it by now. I used Taemin involuntarily... because I'm afraid that you might not feel the same towards me. I'm sorry..." 

 

 

Suho was too absorbed in thinking of what she said. He felt... relieved. And glad. And happy. Too much emotions that he didn't know where they came from.

 

 

"I love you too, then and always..." He said then he kissed her with full of love.


 

 

"You ert! You kissed me three times that night..." Lia said while blushing. Suho found it cute so he gently pinched her cheeks.

 

 

"So what? I know you loved it..." He answered with a grin. Lia jokingly slapped his arm.

 

 

"But I'm so glad to have you in my life. I love you so much," 

 

 

"I love you too, not so much, because I couldn't even weigh how much..." He said while rubbing Lia's tummy that was bearing their eight-month old son. Their second son.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END.


SeoYeonie, I hope I made your request correctly^^

 

A/N: Huuuuu daebak! I wrote this? too much drama... Hahaha!:)

anyway, I really do enjoy writing oneshots when EXO is not EXO.

I mean, they're just normal people, not celebrities. I can add more to their character, I can explore diff. things.

Unlike when they're celebrities, scenes would be limited. Hahaha :)