Disaster Date (ft. Luhan)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

"Luhan-ssi, I'm so bored..." I whined as I tumbled upon my bed, my cellphone on my left ear. "Mom's not here, Dad's not here, and most of all, Kai is here! Together with your friends. Grrr..."

 

I heard Luhan chuckle on the other line. I know he got what I was implying. Kai dragging his friends in our house is a big DISASTER. I swear you would just want to go somewhere instead of hanging out with them! EXO, or what they call their "gang", is a group of 12 jerks (well let's just exclude my boyfie Luhan since he's too cool to be called a jerk). They are notorious for their endless teasings and childish pranks. I was once pranked by them, with my brother Kai being the mastermind when they threw a rubber rat toy on my lap while eating inside the school's canteen. Gosh, just imagine how I broke everyone's eardrum with that...

 

"Oh, so your parents left you alone with them, huh?" He asked.

 

I rolled my eyes as if he can see me. "Well duh, as if I have a choice. You know that when they date, it will be just the two of them." I closed my eyes and hugged the huge bear he gave me.

 

"Hmmm.. Okay, so what about we have a date today, too?"  That made me open my eyes. 

 

"A date today? Seriously?" I asked while smiling widely. Wow, he's really smart. He finally said what I wanted to hear since the beginning of my call. 

 

I grinned.

 

"Uh-huh... So get ready now and I will be there in 15 minutes." With that, I hang up the phone and got myself ready. I wore what I think is comfortable to wear when summer. I also applied a little bit of make-up and wore my sneakers. Exactly after I put on the shoes, I heard the door bell rang. I immediately grabbed my purse and went downstairs. I saw Kai opening the door.

 

"Oh, Luhan hyung! What brought you here?" He asked.

 

"Won't you let me come in first?" Luhan mischievously answered, his eyes looking for something. Then when he saw me, he immediately smiled and brushed past Kai.

 

"Ohhhh... A date!" We heard the EXO boys exclaimed together as they eyed the  both of us.

 

Luhan came to my side and guided me through the car.

 

"Hey hyung where will you go!!!!!!" We heard Kai ask before Luhan can start the car.

 

"We'll watch a movie! Behave yourselves okay!" Luhan answered then started the engine.


We decided to watch a horror movie, the genre we both love to watch. We fell in line for the ticket and bought some popcorn and drinks. We decided to sit at the lower level of the upper part (-_-) of the theater for a better view.

 

The movie started and we also started munching. The movie was great, but there's an odd thing happening halfway through the movie: whenever I try to feed Luhan with a popcorn, the people on our back will either ask for a tissue, or will "accidentally" drop their handkerchiefs to us. If only it wasn't  dim inside, they'll surely see my death glares to them.

 

"Hey, are you okay? You kept on looking at our back." Luhan asked while holding my hand.

 

"The people on our back is weird..." I whispered. He chuckled, then when he was about to put his arms on mine, we felt a cold splash of liquid on our backs...

 

"Oops! Sorry, our soda fell." An irritating tiny voice said as Luhan and I felt the cold chills on our backs the soda gave us.

 

Darn it! I've had enough!

 

"Yah! Can you please be more careful with your things? You're disturbing people, you know." I angrily said, facing the people at our back.

 

"Hahaha, sorry sis!" One of them answered.

 

Sis?!

 

Luhan and I both stared at each other, surprised. What the...

 

Luhan brought out his cellphone and faced the light at our back to confirm our thoughts. And we were right.

 

EXO gang was there. I gritted my teeth and threw popcorn at them one  by one, on which they answered with a laughter.

 

"Yah noona, it's fun ruining your sweet moments. Hahaha!" Sehun teased. If only the laughing Luhan didn't hold me, I'll surely beat them up, leaving their faces a footprint of my newly bought shoes.


 

 

how was it? :)