Piss Her Off (w/ Kai)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Kwon Hye Su
Nickname: Alyx because she is Korean-American
Age: 17
Love interest: Kai 
Plot summary: Alyx has been a trainee at SME for sometime now, and Luhan notices her one day by walking in one her. Later, he introduces her to all of EXO. Kai, at the moment that he first saw her, he said "Well, look here. Luhan hyung brought a in our practice room" with that Alyx yelled at him and said "Oh yeah?! Why are you acting like your a know it all? HUH?! YOu stupid jerk lizard face GAHHHHHHHH" and she runs away. Kai starts getting guilty and runs after her and etc. blah blah blah, the date.


 

 

 

 

"Make-up? Check." Alux muttered as she examined her face on the life-size mirror of her room. She even posed as if she was doing a commercial of make-ups. "Dress that will show my curvy body?" She even emphasized the word curvy. "Check! Shoes that will make girls envy me?" She took a peek of her 3-inch red high heels. She then nodded in delight.

 

 

"And most of all..." She smiled widely at her own reflection. "Beautiful smile that will make guys drool? Big check!" She grabbed her pink bag from the stand nearby and marched out of her room. She didn't look like she was going to a practice if not for her bag. Instead, she looked like a model that will ramp on a stage. People who passed by her gave her a look of admiration, and she very much like it. She's not an attention , she just wants people to appreciate her fashion sense. Not a lot of people has it, right?

 

 

When she entered SM's building, a bunch of familiar faces greeted her. Since good manners is very important for her, she bowed and bowed to every face who greeted her until she felt her back hurt. Aww...

 

 

She was already on the third floor where her practice room was located. And since she was already near, she decided to rest her back for a while. She was about to lean her back on the wall for a while when a person bumped onto her, making her almost fell on the floor only if the person didn't alertly catch her on time. She let out a relieved breath and closed her eyes to mutter a silent gratitude. "Thank God my dress wasn't ruined..." she whispered.

 

 

The person then let her go and she opened her eyes, only to be greeted by a handsome face. "S-sunbae! T-thanks for saving me," she stutteringly said, bowing her head, forgetting her vanity for a while. She heard him laugh.

 

 

"You almost fell, yet your concern is still with your dress?" Luhan asked, unable to hide his amazement.

 

 

"What's wrong with it? Girls work hard trying to find the right clothes to wear just to look good for the boys, right? You should be proud of it." she defensively said.

 

 

Luhan gave her  "what-the-fuuuu" look and grabbed her arm. "Where will we go?" she managed to ask. 

 

 

"Meet my members. I'll be glad to introduce you to them. You seem fun to be with," he said as he winked at her. She felt her cheeks blush.

 

 

They entered a room and saw the members busily stretching. "Luhan hyung! You went out just to meet a pretty girl? Impressive!" Baekhyun jokingly said, eyeing her. Soon the boys started surrounding around her, making her slightly conscious about her looks. Am I pretty enough? Urgh...

 

 

"Hyung, why did you bring a here?" Kai asked, his eyes far away from her as if she was some kind of an eye virus. She tried to roam her eyes around to make sure if he was pertaining to her. No one was a girl excpept for her.

 

 

"Yah!" she exclaimed, trying to get Kai's attention. "Are you saying that I look like a... a ? This beauty looks like a for you?" she said in an insulted voice. She even pointed herself. I can't believe this!

 

 

Meanwhile, the remaining EXO members kept their distance as they watch the two glare at each other.

 

 

"Who else?" Kai smirked. She gritted her teeth. She went closer to him and pointed her finger to his face.

 

 

"FYI, Mr. Lizard, I am a trainee here. I am here to practice and I AM NOT A !" she exclaimed, not caring if her saliva will reach him or not. On this scenario, it wasn't her business anymore if she's her senior or not. She wanted justice for mocking her, or something like that.

 

 

"If you're a trainee here, how come you are wearing that kind of dress? Aren't you supposed to wear something that will make you comfortable while dancing? Are you that weird enough to dance while wearing a 10-inches heels?" he exaggeratedly said, pointing her sharp, thin heels. What if I stab you with these?

 

 

Finding no words to answer, she angrily ran out of the room, tears started to form in her eyes. "This is the first time I heard someone say I look like a ..." she whispered to herself, but It reached Kai's ears.

 

 

Alyx already left the room when Luhan spoke. "That's too mean of you, Kai." The members agreed, but Kai remained still.

 

 

"You know, I heard from Mr. Lee that some of the trainees will come today to just sign debut contracts," he heard Kris say before he asked s to start practicing. Kai was the only one left in the corner of the room. Argh, idiot!> He suddenly ran and tried to catch Alyx, though he has no idea where to go first. s smiled at each other. "Something good will happen..." Luhan said.

 

 

 


 

 

"Hey." a voice said. And Alux was pretty sure as to whom it belongs. She sniffed and wiped her cheeks, not looking at Kai. She heard him sigh and the next thing she knew, he was already kneeling in front of her. She raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I should not acted like a jerk a while ago." he said, smiling at her. 

 

 

"Do you know," she sniffed. "it was my first time that someone insulted my fashion sense?" Kai furrowed his brows, confused. "My fashion is not like of those s! It's classy! And elegant! Too far from being a !" she said as she started beating his chest.

 

 

She heard Kai gave out a hearty and relieved  laugh. "So here I am, feeling guilty for making you mad because you didn't like that I called you like that. Now, I just knew that you were mad because you don't want to be compared with a 's fashion sense..." he shook his head, still smiling.

 

 

"You're too mean to me." she said.

 

 

"I just couldn't help it. You caught my eye." he answered.

 

 

She raised a brow. "Because I look like a ?" she formed a fist, ready to knock him anytime if she won't like his answer.

 

 

"Nope. Because you're too pretty." she shockingly stared at him. "A goddess just walked in the practice room, with 12 men. And in order to get her attention, I pissed her off. But I failed. Or maybe not. Are you pissed off now?" Alyx felt like her whole world was spinning. What's happening? Was she hearing things right?

 

 

"Let's have a date." he added. Alyx found herself nodding, and soon after a warm embrace, they went back inside the practice room they left.  When EXO saw the unfading smile on the newcomers' faces, they knew right away what happened.

 

 

As what I expected, Luhan thought, grinning at Kai.

 

 

 

 

END.


 

 

 

 

A/N: The plot was too similar with Chapter 6 (Magical Kiss w/ Kai), but I really tried my best to make it different.

I hope it was good..