Angel (w/ Sehun)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Lee Han Ni
Age: 18 
Love interest: Oh Sehun
Plot summary: Sehun and Hanni were already in a relationship for one year. After he made his debut, Hanni feels that he become far away from her. Because of Sehun's tight schedule, he couldn't always communicate with his girlfriend but he always feel worried about her. One day, Hanni was asking D.O if she should break up with Sehun so that he could focus on his career or not, but D.O got the wrong message and told Sehun that Hanni want to break up with him. He doesn't want this to be happen and he decided to open up his relationship with Hanni which made EXO's fans were mad at her for the first time, but later accepted her.

Others?: The theme will be funny and romantic.


 

"Hanni-ya.. Sorry, we need to practice for the weekend's showcase," Sehun apologetically said on the other line. Hanni, knowing how busy her boyfriend was, couldn't do anything but to secretly sigh in disappoinment. She already expected his answer.

 

 

"It's okay. I guess I'll just ask you again when you're not busy." She tried to act as if it was just nothing. Before the call ended, Sehun told her to take care of herself and that he missed her. That made her heart at peace in some way. 'Atleast he's still concerned about me.'

 

 

Having left with nothing to do, she decided to ransack her DVD rack and searched for a good movie and later on, she was already absorbed in watching. She was busy laughing at the movie's foolishness when she heard the door bell rang. She quickly got up and opened the door.

 

 

"Oh, D.O.!" She exclaimed, shocked. What is he doing here?

 

 

"Yes, it's me. The almighty D.O." He answered with a smirk. She stared at him with confusion. "Uhm, hello? Would you mind to let me in, or you want us to talk here? Girls might faint if they had the sight of my handsomeness, you know." She jokingly slapped his arm and stepped aside to let him in, still unsure of why he was there. Shouldn't he be having a practice right now as what Sehun told her a while ago?

 

 

"I'm here because we have a 3-hour break. I have nowhere else to go in mind. I just thought you miss my gorgeous face," He answered like he had read her mind. He walked in.

 

 

"Ohhh, movie marathon!" D.O. exclaimed as he saw the television screen and the piles of DVD's on the couch. He comfortably sat and started munching her foods. 

 

 

"Oh my! My foods will be gone in less than a minute!" She jokingly said, earning a fake glare from D.O. He then started doing a monologue,his usual lines.

 

 

"Is that how you think of me? You think I'm some kind of a monster that can eat tons of foods in less than a minute? Hanni, how could you accuse me of that! I know I'm a handsome creature but I asjhbrtydfs---" Hanni laughingly prevented him from saying more absurd lines by putting a large piece of bread in his mouth. His natural large eyes became twice of its size as he felt the whole bread inside his mouth. Hanni couldn't do anything but to laugh in his state.

 

 

D.O. tried to munch the large bread fastly and drank some juice. "Yah! Are you trying to kill me?! I'll tell Sehun that you're a bad girlfriend!"

 

 

Upon hearing her boyfriend's name, Hanni couldn't help but to heave a deep sigh. D.O. heard it and asked her what it was for. Soon, Hanni fond herself telling him what was bothering her.

 

 

"Since you debuted, Sehun and I only see each other once or twice a week. Or never in a week at all. Whenever I try to ask him out, he will always tell that he's busy practicing. So after a while, I thought..." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Should I break up with him? So his focus will be just on his career, his dream. Because I think that because of me, he will be distracted. I... I want him to succeed..." A tear escaped her eye but she immdeiately wiped it.

 

 

She felt D.O.'s arms wrapped around her body. Somehow she felt calm but inside, she was wishing that it would be Sehun doing that, calming her if he knew that she was hurting.


 

 

 

"D.O. hyung! Where did you go?" Sehun sleepily asked when he saw his hyung entering their room. He saw an evil grin planted on his face.

 

 

He patted his head before he answered. "I went to your precious girlfriend's apartment. Guess what? She wants to break up with you," He answered as he laughed.

 

 

Sehun's eyes widened, thinking if he really heard him right. "H-hyung! You're just joking, right?" He let out a nervous laugh. My hyung is really a joker!

 

 

D.O. gave him a smirk. "Nope! She really told me that and if you want, you can go and ask her." He simply answered before he slumped his body on his bed and tried to guess what his dongsaeng will do. He took a peak from his pillow and saw the reaction he wanted: Sehun was about to cry.

 

 

'Sorry, dongsaeng-ah. I just wanted to see what you will do in a situation like this,' He thought as he smiled widely before he let himself succumb in the darkness to sleep. He still had 1 hour to sleep.


 

 

 

 

"Suho hyung... Help me..." Sehun tugged on his hyung's sleeves to get his attention. Suho then brought down the comic book he was reading and eyed him.

 

 

"What happened to you? You look miserable," Suho said as he eyed him.

 

 

"Thanks, hyung." He sarcastically answered. "I need your help. And let's skip our practice just for now."

 

 

"About what? And why?" Sehun explained what D.O. told him and later on told him about his plan. Soon, Suho gathered all s except for the sleeping D.O. They let him sleep since they know it'll be too hard for them to wake him up. A nuclear bomb is needed before they could make him get up.


 

 

Hanni found herself heading to the park where Sehun told her to go. She didn't know why Sehun asked her to go there. He sounded serious on the phone. Maybe he will break up with her? That thought gave her an undescribable tinge of pain and sadness.

 

 

She was wondering if she really went on the right place when she saw a lot of people garnering in front of a stage. She looked at a sign and saw that she went on the right place. Since when did this park have a mini-stage? And she didn't remember that people are allowed to make performances there. Her thoughts were interrupted when a person talked through the microphone.

 

 

"This song is dedicated for the 'angel' of one of our members." Wait! That voice sounded familiar!

 

 

She tried to see the people's faces on the stage and what shock it gave her when she saw it was EXO-K, minus D.O. Her eyes focused on her boyfriend, Sehun, who was surprisingly singing along with his hyungs. They were singing their song "Into Your World". She felt like he was singing that song for her...

 

 

When the song ended, the crowd cheered and nonstop screamings were heard. Good thing she was kind of faraway from the fans, her ears were safe.

 

 

"That song is for my girlfriend." Sehun talked. Loud gasps and "what the hell's" could be heard. She stood up from the rock she was sitting. "Sehun-ah, you babo! You'll lose fans!" She said as if he could hear her.

 

 

"Her name is Hanni. I think that name really suits her well because whenever I call her that, I feel like she belongs to me..." She smiled in happiness and let tears of joy escape her eyes upon hearing those words. "But lately she feels like I am neglecting her, because I was too busy with our schedules. And with that, I'm so sorry, Hanni-ya..."

 

 

Soon, she heard her name being cursed at, telling she's a for having Sehun as her boyfriend. But she could also hear people praise her, telling her how lucky she was and she must be so pretty for Sehun to like her.

 

 

"Maybe you were all cursing her. But please, don't. I love her so much and I want you all to accept her. She's the one who can make me smile because of her craziness, one thing that made me fall for her."

 

 

She felt a hand grabbed her arm, and saw it was the smiling Suho. "Come," He simply said. She stood up and let him lead her the way towards the stage. She felt all eyes were at hee when she was walking up the stage, up to where the smiling Sehun who was holding a bunch of flowers was waiting for her. Her tears started to fall again.

 

 

She heard the "ooohhhh...." sounds made by the fans when Sehun gave her a tight hug.

 

 

"She's so lucky!"

 

 

"She's pretty!"

 

 

"They look good together!"

 

 

Finally, it looked like the fans accepted her. She lovingly stared into his eyes and mouthed "I love you". He did the same. The fans' screams grew louder and louder each passing time.

 

 

"YAHHHHH!!!!!!!" A loud voice grabbed their attention. It was D.O. "Why didn't you wake me up! I wanted to sing here, too!" He said as he made his way towards the stage. All laughed at his craziness.

 

 

"Here, go and sing." Chanyeol said as he threw the mic to him. D.O. caught it and asked the man below to play the song he'll gonna sing. While he was singing, she and Sehun took a seat, not too far away from the members to have their privacy.

 

 

"Why... Why did you suddenly do this?" She asked.

 

 

She heard him sigh before he grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. "D.O. hyung came back to the dorm and told me you'll break up with me... I'm sorry, I just couldn't let you go."

 

 

Hanni thought for a while and realized something. "Huh? I didn't say that. I said... I asked him if I should break up with you. I didn't really confirm that I'm going to---" She haven't had the chance to finish her words when Sehun stood up and grabbed a live microphone.

 

 

"Yah, D.O. hyung! You lied to me!" He interrupted while D.O. was on his verge of singing. D.O groaned in frustration and continued singing, trying to ignore Sehun's presence. But Sehun continuously interrupted him by rapping "how mean D.O. hyung was" and "how large his eyes" were.

 

 

D.O. got full and glared at Sehun. "I just did that because I wanted to see what you will do!" He answered. So, he's really at fault, huh?

 

 

She could hear the fans' laughter, and soon the stage was filled with EXO's childishness. Meanwhile, Hanni was still feeling ecstatic as she stared lovingly at her Sehun who was singing a song again for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

END.


aaj_kpop, I hope you liked it :)

 

A/N: this is the hardest oneshot for me to write (or maybe because it was just the timing that my writer's block occurred?) I didn't have any ideas as to how I'll start and end it and put on comedic acts.. But thanks to donuts, ideas suddenly flowed continuously hahaha :) I enjoyed writing it XD