Realization (w/ Kris)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Hwang Young Hee
Age: 20
Love interest: Kris
Plot summary: Kris is a college student. Kris will be graduating from college in a month time and YoungHee is still a sophomore in college. She keeps quiet even though she knows that Kris is cheating on her. However Kris doesn't know that she is aware about it, when he saw YoungHee collapse in front of Luhan he realized that she is the one that he really loves.


 

 

 

 

 

"K-Kris..." Younghee silently muttered as she leaned her back flat on the wall, trying to hide from the man she just called. She felt her eyes start to moisten from the sight she just saw. Kris, her boyfriend, was flirting... No  kissing with another girl in a secluded area of their school. She felt weak, she felt suffocated that it was so hard for her to breathe. Then suddenly, a hand grabbed her and enveloped her in a warm embrace.

 

"W-what--"

 

"Ssshh... Cry if you want, I'm here for you." Luhan whispered as he started dragging her out of that place. His gentle tone triggered her tears and like a dam, it freely flowed along with the pain she was feeling. He let her cry for a few minutes before he started talking. "How many times have you seen him cheating?" 

 

"M-many times... I couldn't even count..." she weakly answered. Luhan's lips formed a single line, and Yonghee knew what that means. He was controlling his anger.

 

"Many times, yet you didn't even tell him that you already knew? Why don't you confront him? Or do you want me to do that for you?" he said in a high tone. Yonghee looked at him with pleading in her eyes.

 

"No, please, don't," she wiped her tears. "I'm afraid to hear that... that he'll choose them over me... I couldn't bear to lose him." she said, almost whispering. Just thinking about a break-up with him gives her an undescribable pain. She doesn't care if Luhan sees her as hypocrite, stupid, or both, just as long as Kris and her were still together, it was enough. 

 

"Are you crazy? Even when you're still together now, it seemed like he already broke up with you, unofficially. He wouldn't find another girl if he wants you still." he bluntly said. But after seeing Younghee's face with a painful expression, Luhan felt like he wanted to take back his words. He couldn't stand seeing her in pain. He couldn't, because he loved her. He was secretly loving her. "I... I'm sorry, that was too harsh." he apologized, cupping her hands to show his concern.

 

"It's okay... I know I deserve it for my foolishness..." she said and forced herself a smile. She wasn't sure though if it came out as a smile, or as a cringe. Meanwhile, Luhan felt relieved as he saw her smile. Her smile means that she's still the tough person he knew despite her current situation with her cheater boyfriend.

 

"Do you want to go to the garden? It's more peaceful there..." he offered, giving her a smile. She nodded and he held her arm to guide her. 

 

When they reached the garden, Luhan felt like knocking his head on a huge rock. It was too late, she already saw them. Kris, together with his ex-girlfriend. They were hugging each other. Younghee froze in her place while looking at them, her face showing no expression, not even a sign of forming tears. It seemed like all her tears already dried up, her senses already numb from feeling so much pain. Luhan could just watch her and hold her hand, while the other two couldn't seem to feel their prescence. Luhan's eyes soon showed anger; anger for Kris, and anger at how he couldn't do anything to stop the pain from Younghee. He was about to step forward and give Kris a punch when he felt Younghee slowly falling down. If not for his alert senses, she might be lying on the cold grasses instead of his arms.

 


 

"Younghee? Yonghee! Wake up!" a voice shouted that diverted Kris' attention from his fling to the direction of the voice. His eyes widened upon seeing his girlfriend on another man's arms, unconscious. But it was not her state that made his heart feel a sudden pain; it was because of the man itself. He felt jealous and he suddenly wanted to be the one to carry her. Without saying goodbye, he left his fling and hurriedly went towards the two.

 

"Younghee! What happened?!" he gave Luhan a sharp glare. He immediately took her in his arms and brought her to a nearby bench. Luhan quietly followed, still worried about her state, but at the same time, mad at the guy who just popped up after giving her so much pain. 

 

"What did you do to her?" Kris hissed, talking to Luhan. Luhan gave him a smirk and turned his gaze towards the girl that Kris left, who was now confusely staring at Kris, wondering why he left her.

 

"What did I do to her? Wrong. What did YOU do to her!" he said as he hit his arm. "She saw you with that girl. Maybe she couldn't hamdle the pain anymore, she just collapsed." Kris' face turned pale and he couldn't look at him. "She had known you are cheating since time immemorial, but she doesn't have the heart to confront you as she was afraid you'll bresk up with her." he continued, sarcasm was visible in his tone.

 

Kris couldn't say or do anything. He just guiltily looked at Younghee's face, staring at her cheeks where her tears already dried. He felt so guilty he wanted to knock his head on the tree nearby. "I... I don't know..." was all he could say.

 

"You don't know what? How much she loves you? Well now you know," Luhan scoffed. "She loves you so much that she would just bear all the pain of seeing you cheat by herself. She loves you so much that instead of confronting you when she saw you kissing someone else, she just silently cried, not wanting you to be disturbed! Is that the kind of girl that you'll just replace with some s?"

 

Kris didn't say a thing. His mind was busy absorbing all the words that Luhan said. So she had already known since then but didn't even say a thing? She already knew yet she remained quiet? She saw him kissing another girl yet her concern was still with him... He was such an idiot! How could he hurt the girl as selfless as her? Tears started to form in his eyes as he imagined how much pain he had brought her. He tried to control his tears but he couldn't. They flowed, and a while after, he was already sobbing while holding her hands, asking for an apology as if she could hear her. 

 

Luhan distanced himself when he saw Youghee slowly gaining consciousness. He smiled and before leaving the two completely, he muttered a silent prayer that Kris would finally realize how precious she was.

 

"K-Kris..." Younghee muttered after she opened her eyes. She saw him crying and her eyes furrowed on confusion. Was she dead?

 

"Younghee-ya... I'm so sorry..." he said, holding her hand tightly as if he never want to let her go. "I'm sorry if I've been such a fool. I hurt you, and... I don't know what to say as my reason aside from I'm stupid...  I tried going out with different girls because I thought you don't love me anymore. You love being alone and whenever I ask you you out, you'll decline me so I thought you don't care about me. I'm so sorry..."

 

Tears started streaming down her face upon hearing his words. For the last couple of days, she finally found that peace in her heart. She smiled and cupped his face, wiping his tears with her fingers.

 

"I'm so glad you finally realized what you've been doing... My Kris is finally back." she said and hugged him tight. The two of them cried for quite some time, until Kris cupped her face and gave her a kiss with full of love.

 

 

 

 

END.