Magical Kiss (w/ Kai)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Park Mi Cha

Nickname: Julia or Julie because she's Half Korean and Half Canadian

Age: 15
Love interest: Kai
Your personality: Mi Cha is cute, bubbly and a total fashion diva. She may be nice and etc. but if she hates your outfit, she'll diss it, if she likes it she'll praise you. Anyways, Mi Cha was born in Canada. Toronto, Ontario. She loves singing and dancing, she can sing anything you ask her because she has a super duper good memory. Girly girl~~ She is also pretty tall for her height, she is 170 cm.
Plot summary: Mi Cha was recruited has a trainee and it was her first day there. She walked into the dance practice room and started dancing or SNSD's tell me your wish. Sehun walked in and praised her for her talent. They became friends in a second and her brought her up to EXO-K's practice room. Kai thought she was nothing and Mi Cha told him off. Later, they met again when no one was around, and Kai started going on and on about how she was stupid and etc, and of course she fought back. Kai got annoyed and wanted to shut her up, and an idea popped up. They kissed...it was sweet and gentle. They fell in love after that. 


 

 

"Oohh... So this is what SM's building is like," Julia said to herself as she busied her eyes admiring the interior of SMent's building, her new "home". She was one of the new bunch of trainees that was casted that year. Thanks to her amazing vocal skills, she was easily accepted. "But... Where should I go?"

 

 

"Miss Julia Park?" Someone asked her from behind. She turned around and recognized the man. He was the guy who recruited her.

 

 

"Oh, hello Mr. Lee!" She said and bowed politely. Mr. Lee bowed and smiled a bit.

 

 

"Your practice room is on the fourth floor, room 403, if you don't know where to go. Good luck," He said as he bowed goodbye. 

 

 

'Why do we always bow and bow and bow... It aches my back,' Julia innocently thought. Being raised in Canada and having been living in Korea for just a couple of months, she was still new about the Korean culture.

 

 

When she reached the said room, she started doing stretchings and later on, started practicing. She was too absorbed on dancing Girls' Generations' "Genie" that she didn't notice a figure slowly entering the room, watching her every move with admiration in his eyes.

 

 

The music stopped, and she was breathing exhaustedly when she heard someone clap. She immediately moved her head and saw a smiling guy leaning his back on the door, looking at her.

 

 

When was he there? Why didn't she notice him coming in? She was so sure that when she entered the room, she was alone.

 

 

She shyly smiled and bowed her head. "Hello, sunbae." She greeted.

 

 

"You danced so good! I also accidentally watched you while Mr. Lee asked you to perform the other day. What's your name?" He asked.

 

 

"I'm Julia Park, one of the new trainees. Nice to meet you." She said as she offered a handshake on which he gladly accepted.

 

 

"I'm Oh Sehun from EXO-K. Would you mind meeting my members?" He offered on a friendly tone. Julia's awkwardness towards him vanished upon seeing his friendly smile.

 

 

"No, of course. I'll be glad to meet them!" She said in an excited tone. Sehun smiled before he grabbed her arm and guided her towards EXO-K's practice room.

 

 

When they reached their destination, they were greeted by 4 handsome faces, each one joking around instead of what she expected that they were practicing. Sehun coughed to catch their attention.

 

 

"Hyungs, I brought the girl I was talking about the other day!" Sehun excitedly said, pulling her forward. Julia felt embarrassed and bowed her head.

 

 

"Ohhh.. The one you were boasting about! Hello, miss! I'm Chanyeol." He said as he gave her his infamous creeper smile. She smiled and told him her name. Soon after they were done introducing themselves  (Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, D,O.), the boys asked her to show them her vocal skills and dance moves.

 

 

"You're not that great," Kai commented right after she finished.

 

 

Since when did he come? But she set aside that thought upon realizing what he had just said.

 

 

"So, who's great? You?" She sarcastically asked, pissed-off. She doesn't like it when people tell her bad things, may ot be true or not. Her tigress side wakes up whenever she comes up with a situation like that.

 

 

"Yes. And your dance moves are plain ordinary. I wonder what they saw in you." He bluntly said that made her fume in anger. Who is he to tell her that?

 

 

"Who do you think you are? You think you're that great? Fine, you're a dancing machine, but so what? Your attitude is the worst. And also your fashion sense. Look at your clothes, they don't match." She said before she walked away and left the stunned EXO members, except of course at the grinning Kai.

 

 

'Short-tempered random tigress,' Kai thought. Before he could earn punches and endless beatings from s, he suddenly ran away and left the room.


 

 

Julia was pissed-off so she went wherever her feet dragged her. She just found herself coming-in in a vacant room. She slumped her body on the floor and started murmuring about how she hated Kai's attitude.

 

 

"Who does he think he is, huh? He's just a monkey that knows how to dance and---"

 

 

"Who's the monkey, huh?" A voice interrupted which startled her. She got up and saw Kai slowly entering the room. Her eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

"Why are you here? You're not yet done with your insults?" She asked, finding the right words to say if Kai would again dare to say something bad. And she was right.

 

 

"Yup!" He immediately answered and gave her an irritating grin. "Your body's too thin, you dance like a tree, you sing like a parrot..." Before he could finish his sentence, she threw one of her shoes on him. The shoe landed on his chest. "...and now you're being violent tiger?" 

 

 

Julia couldn't hold her temper anymore so she went near Kai and started beating him up. "I hate you! I hate you!"

 

 

She hit his face, his chest, his arms, anywhere that was beyond her reach. "Hey, stop! My face will bruise!" Kai tried to catch her hands but he couldn't. He tried thinking of a way to stop her. An idea popped on his mind.

 

 

He cupped her face and kissed her. Julia stopped beating him and her eyes widen in shock. On the other hand, Kai felt strange. He should've just kissed her to stop her. He should just kiss her for 2 or 3 seconds, but he didn't know why he couldn't take his lips off her. Her lips tasted... sweet.

 

 

Meanwhile, Julia didn't know too why she wouldn't pull Kai off or end the kiss. It seemed like... she enjoyed it?

 

 

Julia was the one who broke the kiss. She didn't talk, nor move. Kai did the same, he also remained silent. After a few minutes of silence, Kai spoke.

 

 

"I.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... insult you." 

 

 

Huh? Did she hear it right? He was sorry about insulting her? Not about the kiss?

 

 

Kai seemed to read what was running on her mind. "I won't be sorry about the kiss since it seemed like we both enjoyed it," He proudly said, grinning.

 

 

Julia felt her face heat up. "You---"

 

 

Her words were interrupted when Mr. Lee suddenly entered the room. "Oh, Kai, what are you doing here? And why is Julia's face so red? Are you sick?" Mr. Lee asked, surprised upon seeing the two.

 

 

"She just felt warm because she couldn't handle my hotness," Kai answered which made Julia step her foot on his.

 

 

"Oh, is that so." Mr. Lee answered before he grabbed the papers on the desk and left the room, unable to get Kai's humour. Both of them scratched their heads and went out laughing.

 

 

Soon, they talked a lot and found out that their personalities match. They were the exact opposite of each other, and they like it the way it is as it will just balance everything.

 

 

 

 

END.


 

A/N: about kitten83's question.. If you could use songs as the plot...

I think you can, just give me the link and LEAVE atleast a one-sentenced explanation about it OR how you want it to be done^^

anyway, I only post oneshot per day so... please bear with the slow updates as I don't have a co-author^^

thanks a lot for the growing requests and subscribers! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

after Kai watched that video, he was like: