The Park (w/ Chanyeol)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Cyndi Kim
Age: 19
Love interest: Chan Yeol
Plot summary: Both of them are seatmates since junior high until high school. They are very good friends , they like to say iloveyou to each other without having feeling to one another. What if one day they really fall in love ? 


 

 

"Goodmorning, Yeol! I love you!" Cyndi said as she went inside their classroom and took her seat.

 

 

"Goodmorning too, Boo! I love you more." Chanyeol hyperly answered as he gave her a smile. All their classmates' attention turned to them, amusement was visible on their faces.

 

 

"Are you sure you two... are not in a relationship?" Baekhyun asked as he put his arms around Hyunhyo, his girlfriend. Chanyeol and Cyndi laughed upon hearing the question. 

 

 

"Yah, we already said no. You're so persistent," Cyndi answered, still laughing. "Can't friends tell I love you to each other?" 

 

 

"No. I don't know why but... it feels different when it's between the two of you. You feel it too, Byun?" Hyunhyo asked, talking to her boyfriend. Baekhyun slowly nodded and gave them a teasing smile. "Be careful. You might fall in love with each other." 

 

 

"Impossible." Cyndi and Chanyeol said in chorus. The couple shrugged their shoulders as they kept quiet. The teacher soon came and classes started.

 


 

"Cyndi! I've been looking for you," an exhausted Chanyeol said. He was catching for his breath as he leaned at the lockers to support himself.

 

 

"Babo. You know I go to the locker every break, right?" Cyndi said as she shut her locker off. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow on the now embarrassed Chanyeol.

 

 

"Eh.. Sorry, I forgot." he answered as he scratch the back of his head and smiled innocently. Cyndi found that gesture so cute so she playfully pinched his cheeks and didn't stop until they get swollen. She just stopped when Chanyeol already begged her as he felt his cheeks were about to rip apart. She naughtily grinned, and like a man, she carelessly put her arms on his shoulders and started to drag him.

 

 

"Yahhhh! Where will we go?" Chanyeol asked, his face showing pain. Since he was a lot taller than her, he couldn't help but to lean down to match their heights. Cyndi seemed not to notice it as she didn't let go. "And please release me from your gigantic arms!"

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" she hissed, giving him a deadly glare.

 

 

Chanyeol took the opportunity and let go from her. He immediately distanced himself and made sure she couldn't easily reach him. "I said," he grinned at Cyndi. "your gigantic arms will kill me!" As he finished his words, he started to run, laughing like a creeper. Well he's really a creeper, Cyndi, who felt conscious, observed her arms.

 

 

They aren't gigantic! She gnashed her teeth and started chasing Chanyeol who was now a few meters away from her. "You, babo! Prepare to die when I catch you!"

 

 

Chanyeol answered her with a laughter and for a few minutes, they were like kids who were playing hide and seek. Chanyeol would hide everywhere and when Cyndi was about to find him, he'll look for another place to hide again.

 


 

It had been an hour since Cyndi last saw Chanyeol. Where could he have been? He just disappeared, Cyndi kept on wandering around until she saw the park nearby their school. She went on the swing and stared at the clouds, forming shapes as what kids usually do. Then her mind went to Chanyeol... her long time crush. But she was just the only one who knee about it. She never tells anyone, even Chanyeol himself.

 

 

She smiled at the memory of their accidental kiss...

 


 

FLASHBACK

 

 

"Whoa! Chanyeol! I want to play in that park!" A junior student Cyndi excaimed, pointing at ghe newly-bilut park nearby their school. Chanyeol looked at her as if he just saw a ghost; a childish ghost.

 

 

"We're too old for that..." he said.

 

 

Cyndi gave her sweetest smile to him. "Please?" she blinked to add effects. Chanyeol seemed to be gotten by that as they just found themselves entering the park. "But I won't play. I'll just watch you." Chanyeol said.

 

 

Out of excitement, Cyndi just nodded her head and didn't mind if she'll play alone. She rode the swing, the see-saw, the monkey bars, etc. there's only one ride left: the slide.

 

 

It was too high for her so she felt a little anxious. "C-Chanyeollie..." she said as she tugged on his sleeves. "Yes?"

 

 

"Uhm.. I want to ride the slide. But.. But I'm a bit scared. It's kind of high and.. Uhm... Can you..." she discontinuously said, trying to find the right words so she won't look to childish. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "Can you wait for me at the bottom of the slide?" 

 

 

Silence filled them for a few seconds then after a while, Chanyeol's laughter filled the whole park. Good thing it was afternoon that day and no kids were playing as they were probably at school or taking a nap. It was their break time so it was okay to wander.

 

 

"Yah! Stop!" Cyndi angrily said as she tried to cover his mouth. She succeeded, and after a while, Chanyeol finally calmed himself. "Alright. Start to climb, I'll catch you at the bottom."

 

 

Cyndi's face lit up and started to run. The still amazed Chanyeol just shook his head and laughed at his friend secretly. "Friend... my a$s," he whispered.

 

 

Cyndi finally reached the top and was preparing to slide. She took a deep breath before the slid and felt the strong breeze on her face. She closed her eyes, and before she knew it, she was already on top of Chanyeol, their lips touching. She opened her eyes and met Chanyeol's bulging eyes. He, too, was shocked. She immediately stood up and turned her back without helping him stand up.

 

 

 

"Ouch.. My back. I didn't know a girl as small as you could weigh like a pig," he mockingly said.

 

 

That day ended with her beating him up and having an agreement only in mind that the topic about their accidental kiss won't be brought up.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 


 

As the memory ended, Cyndi decided to stroll around the place. She found herself infront of the same slide where their little "accident" happened. She smiled as memory filled her again, until she saw a leg below the slide. Curiosity filled her so she took a peek on it and saw the man he had been looking for almost an hour.

 

 

"YAH! Park Chanyeol!" her voice echoed throughout the park. Chanyeol immediately stood up and asked where the fire was. When he realized it was just Cyndi, he grinned at her then smiled. "Oh, hi, Boo."

 

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

 

"Sleeping."

 

 

"Right here?"

 

 

Chanyeol nodded and patted the space beside him. Cyndi understood what he was gesturing so she sat down and playfully punched his arm. "How did you end up here?" she asked.

 

 

"I don't know. I felt tired after hiding from you. I just found myself here at this place then I fell asleep, until you came."

 

 

"Oh." she simply said. She leaned her head on his shoulders.

 

 

"Cyn..." Chanyeol called.

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"Did you ever imagine... The two of us... Dating?" It took Cyndi a couple of seconds before her mind processed what he just said. She stared at him and found no trace of naughtiness. He was serious.

 

 

"Sometimes.."

 

 

Chanyeol suddenly turned his face to her. "True?" Cyndi nodded.

 

 

"Why don't we just make our 'I love you's' for real?" He suddenly blurted after a few minutes of pure silence. Cyndi, who was unable to describe what she was feeling, nodded in delight.

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and wrapped her in an embrace. "Maybe that was the reason I just found myself here: the exact slide where we first kissed... Because maybe, this is also the place where our second kiss will occur..." He said as he claimed her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

END.


 

A/N: RUSHED! School's gonna start soon! HarHarHar XD and I'm still sorry about the format, I'll fix it as soon as my comp's already okay.