Accidentally (w/ Luhan)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Choi Hyesu
*Nickname: Bia, she's half eurasian and half korean..her full name is bianca choi hyesu
Age: 19
Love interest: Luhan
Your personality: cheeky, out-going, smart, witty, playful, kind, tomboyish, independent, and loyal. a bit of an ice queen on the first impression because of her looks since she is mixed.
Plot summary: EXO was busy training in SM when Bia accidently entered their practice room while searching for her cousin, Minho, of Shinee since he had told her to come up to Shinee's practice room but forgotten to tell her the room number as it was her first time there. Since then, Luhan was intrigued with the girl and was shocked to find out at BNS when he went to meet up with his friend, Jaehyo of Block B that she is a trainee and a friend of Jaehyo's. What began as an awkward friendship soon turn into something more but Luhan then realized that he has competition for her affection as Minhyuk aka B-Bomb is also in love with her. Who will Hyesu choose?? 


 

HYESU

 

 

"Aigoo... In this large building, how am I going to find that Minho's practice room?" Hyesu whispered to herself as she roamed her eyes around the building. Funny how she was a BNS trainee but there she was, lost inside the SM building. If they knew who she is, would they throw her out?

 

 

'That's pathetic, Bia. Why would they? It's not as if you're a spy, you know. You're just visiting a relative.'

 

 

Because of being a natural independent woman, she wouldn't ask anyone for the right directions. She would find that herself. She walked slowly and tried to recall her conversation with her cousin...


 

1 HOUR AGO

 

 

Bia was busy cooking her favorite meal when she heard her cellphone rang. She looked at the screen and saw it was Minho calling. She smiled and answered the call.

 

 

"Hello, Minho?"

 

 

"BIANCA CHOI!" He shouted that almost made her deaf. She cringed with the pain she felt on her ear for a while and distanced her ear from the phone. Did he miss her that much? "Cousin, I need your help."

 

 

There.

 

 

That was the reason. Not that he missed her. She silently cursed him in her mind.

 

 

"Help you with what? And yes, I miss you too, Min. It has been like what, 3 weeks since we last saw each other?" She sarcastically said, turning off the stove. She could sense that this call would last for quite a long time.

 

 

She heard Minho chuckle. "Of course, I miss you baby cousin," He said in a sweet tone, the tone that he always use on her since he treats her like his sister and vice versa. "But I just badly need your help right now."

 

 

She raised her eyebrow. "What is it?"

 

 

Minho sighed, which made her more curious as to what he needed. "I need... food. We can't afford to buy our lunch now because we spent it on some other things. We'll get our money tomorrow, and we're already starving to death," He dramatically answered. She chuckled and heard a groan from Minho. That's SHINee, the always hungry SHINee. How did she know? Because she was friends with them.

 

 

"Aigoo, poor cousin... Alright, I'll deliver it right away! Where will I bring it?"

 

 

"Really?! Thanks, Bia! Bring it on SM building. Fifth floor, near the exit hall, you'll find our practice room,'' He answered as he hang up.

 

 

'What a grateful person!' She shook her head as she continued cooking.

 

 

-END of FLASHBACK-


 

 

And now here she was, walking along the place he said. He saw the room near the exit. But there was a problem: there were two rooms facing each other. What would she choose?

 

 

She decided to open the room on the left side. She turned the knob and entered the room. But what shock it gave her when 12 new faces greeted her instead of the 5-membered SHINee.

 

 

'Uh-oh...' She thought when they stopped practicing. She bowed her head in embarrassment and felt her cheeks flush. A couple of seconds after, she heard the music completely stopped.

 

 

"What brought you here, Miss...?" A guy that looked like a young teenager asked her. She recognized him as Luhan. She looked at his eyes and saw a sparkle of delight. Was he delighted to see her?

 

 

"I...I.. Uhm... I was looking for SHINee's room. I'm sorry for disurbing your practice." She answered while stuttering. She could still feel that all of them were staring at her. Imagine those 12 handsome creatures all staring at her, wouldn't you help it but feel like a goddess?

 

 

She secretly grinned on that thought.

 

 

"Oh... Come, I'll bring you to them." He offered, holding her wrist and guided her. She felt electric shocks within her body. What was that?

 

 

They came to another room and this time, it was SHINee's. They were all sitting on the floor, looking pitiful. They must really be hungry.

 

 

"Bianca!" Minho stood when he saw her. She smiled at him and thanked Luhan on her side.

 

 

"You're welcome. My name's Luhan." He gave her a warm smile.

 

 

"I'm Choi Hyesu." She introduced. Luhan's eyebrow furrowed, and she thought she already knew why. "I'm half eurasian. Bianca's my first name."

 

 

"Oh." He bowed his head as he exited the room.

 

 

"Bia, my favorite dongsaeng, did you bring chicken? I can smell the smell of heaven!" Onew asked as he grabbed the lunch box she was carrying.

 

 

"Yup. Chicken curry!"


 

 

LUHAN

 

 

Luhan decided to take a visit on Jaehyo, his bestfriend, as it had been 2 months since they last saw each other. Besides, her sister came back from China and brought Jaehyo a present. She told him to give it personally.

 

 

Looking for Block B's practice room, he spotted an open room and saw the person he was wishing to see since he first took a glance on her: Bianca. He didn't expect that he was a trainee there! He watched as she danced the choreography with so much passion, not noticing that someone was watching her from afar.

 

 

"Luhan!" He heard a familiar voice called him. He looked at where the voice came from and saw Jaehyo, together with his group.

 

 

"Jaehyo." He simply said and smiled. He politely bowed at the others.

 

 

"What brought you here? And what were you watching there?" He asked as he took a peek on the open room. "Ohhh... Liking one of the trainees, huh?"

 

 

Luhan blushed, and Jaehyo took that gesture as a yes. He brutally messed Luhan's hair and gave him a friendly headlock. "You, idiot! I missed you, best friend!" 

 

 

"Aw, aw, stop! I came here to give this to you." He said as he handled him the presents. "My sister came back from China. She told me to give those to you." Right after he finished what he was saying, Bianca came out from the room.

 

 

"Bianca, hello!" Minhyuk excitedly said and gave her a hug. Luhan didn't know why, but he felt something strange. He felt a pang of jealousy in his heart. What was that for? He continued to stare at them with confusion in his eyes.

 

 

After a few minutes of hugging and how are you's, Block B finally remembered that he was still there. They gave him an embarrassed smile and scratched their heads.

 

 

"Sorry bro, we just got excited upon seeing our favorite trainee." Jaehyo said as he pulled Bianca closer to him. Bianca then noticed him with a surpriesd look on her face. He saw her cheeks reddened, or was it just because she came from a practice? Whatever it was, Luhan wasn't interested to know. He was too busy admiring her fresh beauty...

 

 

"She's Bianca, she has been our trainee for 7 months and we personally think she's the best." Zico said as he lowered his voice upon saying the last few words.

 

 

"Yeah! And our Minhyuk has been courting her for quite some time now." Taeil bluntly said, grinning at the blushing Minhyuk. Luhan looked at Bianca and saw her bowing her head down. Was she embarrassed?

 

 

"Boys, your manager has been looking for you! He said go to your practice room now and start practicing," A woman said as she tapped Zico's shoulder. Block B all nodded their heads and bid goodbye to them, leaving them alone. Awkward.

 

 

"Uhmm..." Luhan tried to find the right words to say. "It's almost lunch. Would you like to eat with me?" He awkwardly asked, giving her an awkward smile. Bianca nodded her head and Luhan led the way.

 

 

Along the course of having their lunch, Luhan and Bia found out that they had several things in common. From the music they like from the foods that they love to eat. Soon they became comfortable on each others' prescence. Their first lunch was followed by another one, then another one, then another one again until it became almost everyday, if their schedules forbid.


 

 

 

"Bia, would you like to visit the zoo with me tomorrow?" Luhan asked one time on the restaurant they were dining. 

 

 

"Zoo? I'd love to!" Bia excitedly answered as her eyes sparkle in happiness. Luhan lovingly smiled at her, and she did the same.

 

 

They know, right there and then, their hearts were feeling the same...


 

 

 

"Jaehyo, would you mind telling me about uhmm... Bianca?" Luhan shyly asked. It was almost midnght and he was too excited for his "date" tomororow. He heard Jaehyo chuckle on the other line as he felt heat on his face.

 

 

"Why? You like her, huh?" Jaehyo teasingly answered, making Luhan groan. After a series of laughter, Jaehyo finally stopped and answered him with all that he knew. But before he ended a call, he told him something that made Luhan quite uncomfortable.

 

 

"Luhan-ah, you're my best friend and whatever your decision is, I will fully support it. Just... don't expect Minhyuk to be kind to you if ever you and Bia became a couple, okay? You know, that guy has a thing for Bia as well." He said as he hang up. He knew that, but because of too much happiness of being with Bia consumed him, he forgot about it for a while. 

 

 

Until now that Jaehyo informed him. He was left thinking, unable to get some sleep.


 

HYESU

 

 

"Wow..." Bianca softly said, admiring the different color of birds chirping inside a cage. "Luhan, look! That bird is so pretty." She said as she tugged his sleeve. Luhan smiled at her shallow happiness.

 

 

"There's something prettier than that... Come," Luhan said as he grabbed her arm and led her the way. She noticed that they were heading the mini-stadium of the zoo where the animals occasionally perform. 

 

 

She saw the monkeys forming a line and didn't take notice the grin on Luhan's face.

 

 

"Hello, sir, ma'am!" An old guy that looked like the pet trainer greeted them. They smiled at him and Luhan left her for a while and talked to him. Bianca busied her eyes admiring the playing monkeys and dogs.

 

 

"Bianca..." Luhan softly called her. She turned to him and saw him pointing something at the direction of her back. With a confused look, she turned her back and saw the monkeys falling in line in front of her, each holding a piece of paper. They gave her the pieces one by one, getting the words "Will You Be My".

 

 

She felt like crying, she knew what word was going to be next. Then suddenly, a dog barked in front of her, biting a piece of paper. With an almost exploding heart, she get the paper and saw the word that finally made her tear up. "Girlfriend..." She silently read.

 

 

She messed the dog's fur before turning her gaze back at Luhan who was now holding a bouquet of colorful roses. Soon she was crying while laughing.

 

 

"You babo... How did you know that I like assorted roses, huh?" She slowly walked to Luhan and hugged him. He felt him hugged her tighter than she did.

 

 

"I had a man-to-man talk with Minhyuk. We decided that if you choose me, he'll be happy for the both of us. If you don't, then he'll continue pursuing you while mocking me for the rest of my life..." He said in between laughter. Bianca couldn't help but to laugh as well. "Now please answer the question.. Will you be mine?"

 

 

Bianca wiped her tears then cupped Luhan's face. "Yeah... Be mine too, and I'll be yours." 

 

 

Luhan sealed their new relationship with a kiss, as the pet trainer secretly wiped his tears, hugging the large, white dog.

 

 

 

 

 

END.


kitten83, don't hesitate to comment! I won't bite! Hahaha :)))

DreamXx's story's next! I could sense a lot of bickerings there...lololol

 

A/N: as usual I didn't read my story.. I'll know of it's good or not through your COMMENTS ^^

harhar the animals were quite a product of random-ness.. XDD and the last sentence was to give back my lost energy XD *forever random*

 

 

OH PLEASE SOMEONE REQUEST MY CHANYEOL'S STORY XDD