A troublesome dream

My Childhood BestFriend

Tumbling on the floor,the two guys took off their masks.Dae and Bang.Great.It was a test.You wanted to wipe off the sweat on your forhead,but it all happened so fast that it wasn't even there.Dae smiled.''That was tough.You guys are now officially in.''

''Welcome to Ohanzee.''

Some time later:

''Double?I need to speak with you guys.''

''Kay.''

''We are off for a mission.And the two of you are going to work with BAP.''

Sweet.

''Is it in here or some other country?''

''Russia.''

Hell yeah.

One week later:

''Kay,so here's what we need to do.Two murderers,originally from Mexico,have escaped trial and landed in St.Petersburg,Russia.That's where we tracked them.Your job?Find them.We do not know their intentions,or if they are connected to someone else.That's why we need them alive.After that,we'll see what we'll do.'' and ending his speech like that YG left and told you that tickets will be given to you in an hour,in which you have to be ready for take off.You had private jets,but,it was better to fly normally,to avoid attention.

There were no straight flights to S.P., so you had to land in Moscow,and from there,get to 'Leningradsky Vokzal' (Leningrad is another name for S.P.,while Vokzal means Trainstation.Thus,The Trainstation of Leningrad). This station was in Moscow,from which you took a train to 'Moskovsky Vokzal' (Trainstation of Moscow) which was in S.P. itself.It was decided to take a fast train,it was like an airplane,not as fast though,but fast enough to get you to Leningrad in 4 hours.A normal train would have taken one night for that.

It was beautiful.Through the windows,you could see endlessly tall trees gliding by on either sides.You were moving through a pine forest,the train swift,making you feel as if it's weels didn't touch the train road at all,but flew slightly above it.When the forests ended,in between them,there were cities and other stations and always fences.Where there was empty space,there was grafitti everywhere.

The best part about the journey was Dae.He had a comeback stage just before take off,so he was tired.He chose to sit next to you,and kept his head on your shoulder,breathing lightly in his sleep.His hands were wrapped around you and like that,you kissed his forhead,and fell asleep too.

You were in a forest.It was dark,and snow lay around you.You couldn't remember how you got here,but you knew that you were lost.The snow was crunching beneath your feet,giving off a blue light of the moon.The branches were looming over you,and you remembered the Russian tales about weird creatures in the forests Sophie used to tell you when you were kids.And then you heard a howl.It was far away,but that didn't mean the creature,whose voice was so piercing, couldn't be alone.They are always in packs.And as your foot broke a rotten branch,you saw a pair of yellow eyes right in front of you,behind a bush.

''Get back _____.'' You turned and saw Dae.He was looking at the wolf even though he was talking to you.''Don't run.It will make them run after you.Don't freak,they'll feel the weakness.Stay behind me.''And just like that,the wolf jumped out and - 

You woke up.

                                                                               ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAN,this is short,but i promise ill try to make something more longer next time.Wait for updates and subscribe! The main picture is taken in a russian museum,hermitage.Just google if you wanna know.Will take too long to explain =P