Agony

My Childhood BestFriend

Daehyun:

It happened too fast.She flew to the ground,and thats when I wished It could be me and not her.Oh God....Gravity's a .Her screams filled the air,and my heart screamed too.Luckily,the ride's controller stopped it,and while he was flying down the stairs,I was jumping off,reaching her before he did.There were gasps all around us,and I heard someone call the ambulance.God bless that person.

You:

You hit the ground.Or rather,how it seemed to you,it hit you.Like a giant's hand clad in concrete,punched you.The pain was like a wave front.First it wasn't there while you flew,and then it collapsed with all it's force on you.Your nerve system was sending pulses everywhere,sometimes turning off completely,then trickling back on like electricity.And so were you.The pain was so agonizing that you out,but because of it,you came back to again.And then out again because it hurt too much to stay either in the blackness,either in the world full of colour.You though that even if you'd die,it would still be there.There was no way out.Your brain didn't know what to do.

In less than 5 minutes you were in the ambulance.You were burning now.But through all that convulsion you could still hear your artery throb blood.It was as if you could listen to the insides of your body.'This is isn't nice', it was surprising that you could even think in this situation.Despite everything,you could sometimes see your surroundings.They flickered on and off, and whenever your eyes provided a view,you saw his face.You could even discern the facial expressions he made.Misery,ache,concern.He was in as much agony as you were,only it wasn't physical.Furthermore,thanks to the current circumstances,you couldn't remember his name.But he was so familiar,it was like looking in the mirror and you thought that if he'd leave right now,you'd die.

You started to fight your senses.And the only thing you could do at that moment was try to remember his name.The scene now changed,making the background white behind him.It was like watching a movie of pictures changing fast,but not speedy enough to make a cartoon.Making it all the harder for you.His name.His name.Your soul was whispering in your ear,telling you his name would save you.

Daehyun:

________ was screaming all the way to the hospital.When we reached,they put her on a bed and kicked me out of the room.Her screams were echoing in my ears,loud enough for me to forget my surroundings.I slid down the wall on the floor,and as I grabbed my hair,my fingernails bit into my palms.I felt so useless right then.My heart was beating loud enough for my ears to hear.It was as if my senses sharpened,and i could hear the blood reach everywhere in my body.And then I heard a husky voice call me.It was weird.______ was the only one on my mind,only she mattered,it was strange to hear my own name,as if I had forgotten it.

''Daehyun.''

I looked up.It was leader hyung.He had a serious look on his face.I looked down again and saw my bloodshed shirt,where her head touched my chest as I hugged her.I was sweating like a waterfall by now.

''Dae.''

''Hyung.You were so right.I should have taken her somewhere romantic....I'm such a stupid idiot......''

''Don't blame yourself.''

''No.How can I not? it was all m-''

''Ssshhh,'' it was someone else now.Her hand swept my forhead.Then something cold touched it,i  could now see a wet cloth.And a woman.Well younger than a woman.It was Sophie.At the moment I didn't care what they were both doing here,how they'd found out.I felt a bit better.I was breathing hard,and as I calmed down,I realised I couldn't hear the screams anymore.My head shot up as a nurse came out.

''She's fine,'' she said,with a reassuring smile,'' She'd lost some blood yes,and has broken bones here and there.Apart from that,nothing more serious.We had injected painkillers,and a sleeping drug.She's now having her damages fixed.You'll be allowed in later.''

''Is there anything I can do?''

''Young man.For now you can only be patient.It will take some time.'' And with that,she reentered the unnaccessable room.

Hours passed.Me,Sophie and hyung weren't the only ones there now.He'd called Minzy,other B.A.P. members and YG ahjussi,who was  so nervous himself,he made it worse for all of us.Me especially.

''God,'' he was mumbling,''I hope she's fine.''

''Ahjussi you're not helping.''

''If I was Dae,I would have skinned the guy who created that ride.'' stated Hyung.

''If you were Dae,'' answered him Sophie,'' you would do that AFTER you made sure she's been taken care of.It's what he's doing now.''

''About skinning,'' YG now looked like he had a lamp glowing behind his head.''I'll go,and i'll make sure they close that thing down.No one gets away with hurting MY trainees!!!''

''Or my girlfriend.'' I said

You:

It gradually washed out.It was now quiet and black,it made you almost happy.And you finnaly remembered his name.Daehyun.Dahyunnie.Dae.And then you let yourself fall into the darkness,accepting it,knowing that you were now safe.

                                                                                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                  Wow.Surprised at my own writing!!! XP  Update coming soon.Sooner than you think!