Team Up

My Childhood BestFriend

You were silent as you all processed the situation.

''I want to find him.''

''But _____-'' Yg started,and was cut off by Jong Up-

''Hey.Remember the rules?If a leader decides on something,you,YG,cannot hold them back.And ______'s the leader of Double.You made these rules ahjussi.So obey them.''

YG scowled.''Fine.Do whatever you want.I will try to  provide as much help as i can.You are strong and smart enough to do it.'' And with that,still not satisfied with your hasty decision,he left the hut.

Silence filled the room again.No one wanted to speak.And then you stood up,''Sophie.If you don't want to join-''

''Shush dongsaeng.I'm going.'' she answered.Her curly short hair crazy with swirls,as if they expressed the anger she felt towards the couple-criminals.

''And i'm not letting two small girls like you go alone,'' said Bang,''Get ready.We takin 'em down tomorrow.'' His words made you feel strong,made you feel and know that you weren't alone and you weren't the only one who cared about Dae enough to risk their lives for him.''And when we come back,''completed Yong Guk,''We will be with Dae,and our numbers will be the same.''He walked out,the others following his lead,preparing for a tense night before you took a move.

Everyone slept that night,and the next day you and Bang Yong Guk,as the leaders,were discussing the plans.You finally decided to go take some rest,unnwillingly.Ohanzee always worked at night,always keeping themselves in the dark that is why you all took another nap in the afternoon and woke up as the sun dissapeared.It was 12 oclock. ( in Russia,'White Nights' happen only in summer,but in winter and autumn,it is the opposite,very dark at 4 oclock time of day already.In summer,you can sometimes still see a bit of light after midnight). You needed to get to you garage which was farther from you hut first.

 

It was dark.No one bothered to to look into that darkness more closely,but if they did,they'd most certainly see something.

A tall and young boy,whose hair was a dark pink hue in the night stood silently,one leg on the ground another on a skateboard.It had a tough chain,covered in plastic to prevent noise,which was connected to the back of a black,glossy Hammer  H2 in which the driver had purple hair,and his companion who could barely be seen because his black hair was nearly camouflaged with the interiors and exteriors of the car.

A little way in front,a black and equally gleaming with gloss was concealed yet another car.It was a dodge charger,of the year 2009.Inside,two young women,approximate age of 20,sat infront.On the driver's seat,hand on the wheel,was one with curly hair,except that the fringe was straight,covering her eyes,making her look scary.The one next to her,had her hair brought carefuly backward,into a kind of mohawk.Her expression was that of pain and sorrow,but determination and strength could also be seen.

To the back of their car was connected yet another chain in plastic,which went not a long way,and wound about a young man's waist with brown hair who was on black skates.

Infront of the others,stood a black Chopper motorbike clad in studs.On it,was another guy,with blonde spiky hair,half his head shaved.

Everyone was wearing leather.

 

You sat there in silence for sometime.You all had earrings and studs everywhere.Somwhere in between,looking normal would be a special stud,with the same function as your earrings for tracking and communicating.Not everyone had them in earrings.Himchan had that device in a ring,Zelo in a bracelet,JongUp in a male necklace.

The silence was becoming tense as the time approached to finaly depart.And when it was seconds away,everyone heard the next words which you silently pronounced were heard by everyone,thanks to the quality of the devices:

''Let's ride.''

VRRROOOMMM,the bike was on,the dodge's wheels squeeled as they hit the road,the skateboard little wheels moved behind them,skaters and Hammer following close behind.

A man was walking far away.And what he saw was a black huge inanimous object passing by,a little less than the speed of light.The shadows were following them and wiggling and curling on their wheels and he heard :

'WE GOT THE POWER,WOW'

 

                                                                                                           -------------------------------------------

CHYEAAH! Subscribe and comment to tell me wat ya guys think!!!!I know dont wine about it being short.=P its epic though