One shot can change it all

My Childhood BestFriend

The place you reached was an abandoned area.It was one of these historical old battle places.It was right on the outskirts of the city,where long  ago,in World War 2,Leningrad was surrounded by the enemy,and was deprived of the connection with the outer world.Nice place to chose. -.- .There was a building with no windows and clear holes everywhere.One part of it wasn't there at all.Probably blown off by some bomb.No movement could be heard,but that doesn't mean nothing could be seen.Skill is what Ohanzee valued the most.You quietly came up to the building's staircase and lowered yourself,half lying down.Your ear was on the cold stone,listening.Even though sound travels faster in solids (physics here)  you still heard muffled sounds.For all you knew it could be a cat.So you carefully went up one more floor.This time,you heard it clearly.There were footsteps.Only one pair and some other movement which you figured could be the tied up Dae.No.A tear trickled down and someone quickly brushed it off gently.Your bleeding heart was being squeezed of all blood.You never knew what they were doing to him.After all,they promised revenge.....You wanted to bolt up the stairs but that was stupid,and you'd get yourself killed.You almost did,but Himchan,the closest next to you,who was the one who'd freed your cheeks from wetness,put a hand on your shoulder.He shook his head,and you nodded.'I understand.....but it hurts.....'

Three people went into the building.It was you Himchan and JongUp.The others made a circle around it,incase someone got out,they'd catch 'em.The plan was to get them to think it was only you who was inside.You wanted to find out what eactly was going on,or to be precise,what WENT on,the day your parents died.For the moment the problem was that only one of them was in.The second wasn't anywhere to be seen.The others had to be cautious of him,incase he was the first to spot them.

You went up the stairs,caerfully,not to make too much noise but enough for the people upstairs to notice.As you came up, a door flung open.

''Remove any weapons and put them on the floor.'' said a female voice,absolutely calm.She was pointing her gun at you.You looked into her eyes and saw hate,but if you avoided them,she actually looke beautiful except for the fact that being a killer made her look ugly and that's when you felt pitty for her.You took out the gun from the inside of your jacket and put it down.She stared.You went down and pulled a knife out of your boot and put it on the floor next to the gun.Still pointing hers,she said,''keep your hands up and turn around,'' and you did what she said,and she patted all the possible places where you could have kept something.She was atlast satisfied and let you in the room.

In the far right corner,on a three-legged chair,sat a young man.He had a dirty blonde colour to his hair,marking him as Daehyun.His head shot up as you interred and eyes wide,he moaned something through the tape on his mouth.Your heart missed a beat.The woman scowled.''Shut up.It annoys me.''She had now two guns one at you,one at him.While she tried to stay away from the window,you did the opposite.You came as close as you could to it.She wasn't scared because jumping from it would cause death.It was the ninth floor of the building.She smirked at you.

''So tell me,how have you been living?Good?Do you have good grades at school?Are you a decent girl?Smart?''

''Smarter than your son probably was.'' You washed the smirk off her face.

''Little knows how to talk.He was the best boy everywhere he went.''

''No doubt.Considering how he got his shot by our parents.''

''You keep your mouth shut or you die!''

''If he was the best boy,I think he would be smart enough to keep himself out of trouble.''

''Don't anger me kid.''

''What are you waiting for?Just shoot us down already.Isn't that what you want?Revenge?''Dae shifted in his chair.At that moment,a man came in and stopped abruptly.He smiled.It was as scary as his wife's.Only it was very familiar.

''Look who we got here.Little _____ all grown up.Remember me?''

And as you say the last words for the day,''Oppa is my best friend,''  you black out.When you wake up,it is in an unfamiliar car.Dae was next to you,head on your shoulder.You look up in confusion.A man in the driving seat looks back and gives you a warm smile.''Hello kid.I'm you father's friend.I'm taking you guys home.Don't worry.Everything is going to be fine.

It was your turn to scowl now.''Yeah.Thanks for caring.'Father's friend'.''

''Hey.He was the one who killed my son.And I got so angry...we even dropped out of Ohanzee.'' He went up to Dae and ripped off the tape.Your heart skipped another beat.His lips were so white.He hadn't recovered yet,and his bandages weren't changed.Not for a long while.but even though it was two days....in this condition he could have gotten an infection.

He opened his weak lips to speak with a hoarse voice,''Your son was your mistake.A bastard who didn't diserve parents of good status.He was on the lists.It wasn't their fault they were the ones to kill him.''

''I don't care.What matters is that they did,and I want them to suffer in the other world,watching you die.''

''I'm not catching up.'' you say.How did Daehyun know these things?

''You dont need to kid.It doesn't matter.Revenge is sweet.It's all that matters.'' There was something in both of their eyes that was strange.There,deep inside,were traces of love and tenderness,pride and honor.But it was all covered with hate and that hate wasn't normal.It was as if they were out of their own senses.Mad.

While the stupid and pointless conversation went on,your hand was on the window sill,waiting for the right moment.Finally,the man came close to the opposite window,forgetting his cautiousness in the midst of talking.You dropped a stone from the window,which silently landed on the grass that surrounded the whole land on which the building stood.

Sophie:

I saw her lips move for a long time.We were all sitting patiently.I was the one who got to see her in the window thanks to my position,as the stone fell.I lifted my hand and I gave a sign to Youngjae.He passed that on to Zelo,who was on the opposite side of the building.He was watching the other window.There was a pause in which ______ still talked and everything was silent.She was perfectly normal,didn't show any signs of knowledge of others,us in the area.

And then we all heard a shot.

                                                             ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think is gonna happen in THE END of the next chapter?Next chapter IS COMING SOON! If you read the letters in capitals only,you willl see what actually wanted to say.....