You're Mine

My Childhood BestFriend

You:

We all heard a shot.It didn't take time to figure out where it came from because the man tumbled down.There was a pause in which the woman stood shocked.You had only a fraction of a second to jump down,grab the gun and point it at her.But she was quick enough to recover and was pointing one at you too.

''Put the gun down'' she said,''Or I kill him.'' and switching her hand's position she directed it at Dae..Inn your rush,you forgot to sheild him,otherwise,she wouldn't have a right to ask you to put yours down.You had no choice.But as you slowly lowered the gun,she didn't notice you looking at her foot and when your vision told you it pointed right on it,you prepared for a shot.Her vision told her you were just lowering your gun slowly.Her mistake.You took advantage of it and pulled the trigger.

Sophie:

Another shot was heard.In amoment I saw YoungJae give me a sign,which I passed to Jong Up,closest to me, and we rushed out of the trees.We were running with all our might and finally entered the building.1st floor.2nd.3rd.4th.For all we knew they would have been both dead by now.7th.Oh god.9th finally and we sped into the room.

______ was holding Daehyun,he was on the floor in her arms,his forehead touching hers.They were both fine.I turned to the left and saw the woman crouching in the corner,clutching her foot._____.That girl was smart.Before the woman could react I came in and knocked her out with my elbow.We'd decide what to do with her later.I threw two stones out of a window and in less than seconds,the others were in.

_______ turned to face the woman's yet alive body.Then she turned to Bang.

''Was she in the lists?''

He looked at me.'Should i tell her?' said his face.I hesitated and then nodded.

''Yes she was.Zelo was assined to take out her husband.As for her....well,it was you.'' As we expected, ______ shot up and taking the uncontious woman,she started dragging her out of the room

You:

You'd kill her.You'd make her suffer,you'd all her blood out if you had to.Nothing could stop you.No one was allowed to put their hands on Dae.No one.Especially a who killed your's and his parents.She needed to die in pain.You got your knife out,plannig to play around with her features a bit.A little of plastic surgery woulkd make her look pretty in the grave.But as you dragged her out to the stairs,on which you also planned to drag her down all the nine floors,you heard a voice which was most dear to you in the world.You paused and turned,worry on you face.''Wait honey.I need to take care of this.''But you looked at his face.It was full of horror.And as you looked around the room,all the expressions there mirrored his.

''______.Please.It's not something nice to do you know.Drag a person till they die....it's monstrous.''

''Dae!Making two kids orphans isn't something nice to do either!''

''Don't go down to their level.Please _____.Just simply kill her.Don't make her suffer.It's not.....human.It scares me to think that I would live with you like that after this.That I would know what you did to a woman who was out of her senses,not knowing what she did.Don't be like her.Please.''

You stopped.'What......' you thought,'indeed.What's wrong with me?' It's bad enough to be a killer,but to uglify their body is just too gross.And.....well....unhuman.'I'm not a monster....i'm not.'' You turned to the still uncontious woman and before she could wake up,you shot her.It was simpler,faster and easier for her.The faces of horror turned to relief and Daehyun smiled.

''Now we can finally go see some museums eh?It's Saint Petersburg after all!'' You grinned at his statement and in a moment you were in the back of Sophie's Dodge car with Daehyun lying on your lap.All the agents knew,and you asked a doctor to come to the hut.You didn't want some cousin of some other criminal stealing him away from you again.

''Geez.'' it was Sophie,'' Bang save me,'' she said through the mic,''they look like they'll undress in a moment.Can you guys hold on please?We'll be their soon.'' she teased.You slapped her curly head and the three of you laughed heartily as the car drove in to the little space infront of the hut.

Daehyun:

I was proud.I was happy.Most importantly I was with my closest friends and her.I was in her lap when we reached,staring into her loving eyes.Hyung  and Jongup wanted to carry me all the way upstairs but I refused.I'm a man after all!Instead,I accepted a little bit of support form them.I lay down on our bed and the doctor was there soon.We talked and after sometime,with _______'s hand in mine I fell asleep with her words ringing in my head,'You're mine,and no one will take you away from me.'

                                                                       -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not the end YET.My friend to whom this originaly was dedicated to,craves for more,so I decided to complete with some coupla chaps!!!!will make it slower this time though!