The Beginning

My Childhood BestFriend

As the bright disk of light,usually referred to as the sun,dove into the dark green sea of trees,it began to get cold.Two tiny pairs of legs were dangling from a bench,too high for the two 5 year-old kids who occupied it. They blabbered and chattered happily about stupid things that children at this age can only understand.They argued about something.But then again they went back into their normal conversation,if you could call it that.It was now completely dark,and their mothers,took them back home,with warm smiles and promises of some hot chocolate,for the children didn't want to go.

8 years later

You were crying so hard,no one could have recognized you if you went back to school.''No.no.no.nooooooooo!'' You weren't the only one who was crying.Daehyun,or Dae how you usually called him (to be precise,since you were 5) , was sitting quietly and shedding tears,without making any noise. 'That so like him.While i scream and whine he just stares at his feet.' you think. ''WHY?!WHY ARE WE HERE?MOTHER ! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?DAD? WHY IS THIS GOING ON?THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!'' But it was.Your family and Daehyun's where together on that train.The day the train was torn into pieces.It was some kind of act of terrorism.They have taken both of you to the hospital but all in vain,in vain.Nothing could be done.''Dae please say something!'' You scream at him.''I don't know ________,'' he answers,''I just don't know.'' And he comes next to you,on the floor where you are,clunching your fists and crying desperately.''We are just kids dae!Why did they leave us so early?''you say.''The only thing we can do now ________,is stay strong.We have elder brothers and sisters....'' he answers.But you can hear the grief in his voice.It was as if he was comforting himself,but didn't believe in his own words.

And then he was singing.He put his hand on you shoulder and sang,sang the song your mothers used to sing to you at camp so you sleep.'My friend' you think.'My one and only best friend.Always there for me.'You smile.'Closer than a brother....' ''Hold on sissy,'' he says,''We'll break through.We will be able to live.Maybe God wants it that way.''And as you say your last words for that day ''Oppa is my best friend'',you black out.Your grief is so strong that you physically cannot stand it.And you fall into a world of numbness.....

 

Seoul.Present time.You and your friend Sophie are trainees in YG Entertainement Company and are close friends with 2NE1,especially Minzy.Daehyun is a member of a band called B.A.P. under the TS Entertainment Company.

It was your last school year.Both you and Daehyun,being 18 now,couldn't wait to graduate. ''I'll go to university and be a smart hyung to my YoungJae,Zelo and Jongup dongsaengs!'' Says Daehyun and smirks.Two girls pass by and smile stupidly at him.Funny thing is,he ignores.''I feel sad for you,''you say,''why not get yourself a girlfriend?'' Daehyun puts on his thoughtfull face.''Well first of all its a ban.''And here you interrupt him - '' and yeah you're such a goodie boy who doesn't break the rules...'',''Shut it,'' he snaps,'' Second of all....well...i keep searching for the perfect girl...but what if she is really close?What if she could be sitting right next to me and I wouldn't notice her?How am I to know _______?''.''Listen.Right now i'm the one sitting next to you,and for as long as I can remember we were and ARE best friends.''you say.''So go and sit next to some random girl!'' you suggest with a wink. '' Who knows?''

After you parents death,the two of you got really close.You guys even went as far as making identical scars on you right hands so whenever you would greet eachother every time you meet,clasping hands together,the scars would touch.These scars had a meaning.You smile as you remember how you got them.

''I don't know how to explain this to you....but i feel like you're my twin...'' Says Dae,staring at the ground. '' I got an idea,'' you say, ''how about we make two scars,on each of our hands and clasp them together?That mixes our blood and makes us true twins!!'' You grin at him.He thinks and answers..''Good idea!Too freaky for a girl to come up with..but okay!!!!Let's make them big!!!''

''There IS a girl...'' says Dae,''but i don't know...maybe she doesn't like me...'' ,''Pshh.'' you answer,''Who on this planet,won't like you?Awesome voice,member of a rising-in-popularity band.'' Dae puts his thinking face on again.''Well,let's take you for an example.Your favourite member isn't me but Himchan hyung right?''.This time it was your turn to think.''Yeah......'' you answer.''You see?Not EVERYONE likes me.Just cause I have talent doesn't mean Im a good guy.Himchan's amazing,he's the 'peace maker' what we call him''.You frown.''But everyone in your band has fans.They like you!'  you smile,''don't be so depressed.You'll find a perfect girl!I promise!''. 

But what he said today kept lingering in your thoughts.'she could be sitting right next to me...'. Ah.'I don't know why I lied to him about Himchan Oppa.What are you thinking _______?Dae is my favourite!' you think to yourself. You smile and leave for the next lesson which is unfortunatly not with Dae.But Sophie's going to be there and you brighten up a bit. As you walk away you don't notice that Daehyun turns back,and smiles saddly,saying quietly,''_______,i wish you would know.Because I don't think that you understood what i was saying today.You ARE that girl.You ARE the one who is sitting  right next to me.''

                                                                                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                      End of Chapter 1

           This is my first chapter and I hope you like it and be kind enough to wait for chapter 2.The latest time that it could take would be by saturday.