The Party

My Childhood BestFriend

You didn't want to be rude,but nevertheless,you pushed him away.It was awkward and wrong and you both knew it.Because you both knew you didn't like him enough to hang yourself on his neck and scream 'oh  my savior!!!'. And he understood and let you go.

The next morning,you were in Daehyun's arms.He had widened eyes and had concerned look on his face.

''I SWEAR i'm not letting you go alone anywhere anymore!!'' he nearly yelled,''I'm calling someone so they finally take the goddam,rotten house down!!!''

''Heeyy,oppa....'' you couldn't help but smile,''I'm alright after all,thanks to Himchan oppa,and hey,we have a party today and you have to look good for Hyuna so don't scowl so much.''

''How did you .....''

''Nevermind!I ... need to get ready...''

''From NOW? AISH these girls......'' And with these words , he left you alone,musing over the numerous dresses you bought with Sophie.And then it catches your sight.The perfect dress which Dae would like.'Wait,' you think,' I'm going with Himchan.....but nevermind that right now.I have to concentrate on bieng prettier than HER!!' And with that,you pulled on the dress and looked into the mirror.It looked a lot like Park Bom's mini dress in  2ne1's Scream video,except that it had a different pattern and colour to it.It was heavier,for it was made of grey leather,with silk from inside,to make the wearer feel comfortable despite it bieng heavy.It was heavy because it had tiny plates of metal and mirror,which could reflect any source of light hitting them.Adding a necklace was unneseccary because these plates were situated mostly around the chest and hem.It was already too much,so a necklace wouldn't fit.With that,you would wear black pumps,which would match perfectly.Your hair,which was your natural colour because you didn't like to be fake,would fall down your bare shoulders freely.As for make up....well...you called up Sophie,because  she was the one who was good at it,and always knew what to do for you.She knew you liked to look beautifull,but it shouldn't go overboard,so she just added some metallic silver shade,and a stunning eyeliner design with some simple-looking fake eyelashes.

And thats how you entered the party.If Himchan was a girl he would have probably fainted.All the way there,he kept his silence.

Daehyun had already reached and was sitting with Hyuna,his face grim.He was thinking about you.There was a reason behind being with Hyuna that night.She promised......

''I can't date you!I have absolutley no feelings for you!!!'' he shouted,starting to get really pissed at her.

''Really?Is it because of HER?What if I send one of my boys to her?Trust me,I know some veeery pretty boys.They will take care of her quickly.''

''You are the biggest bit*h I ever met.''he answered , concerned only about you,he was ready to do anything so you'd stay safe.

And she saw that.

''Then if you don't want anything to happen,you'll be my partner at the party.And you will NOT even LOOK at her.Then I promise you,your girl will stay safe.''

''Deal.But if something DOES happen to her,like the last time,I'm going to drag you on concrete by your hair,and haul you into each and every wall I see.''He had crazy passion in his eyes,and she wished it was for her,but it was for _______.You and only you.

As he struggled to forget,he saw something shine.He turned his head,and his eyes landed on you,shimmering with silver,too amazing to be unnoticed.'God,' he thought,'She's one beautiful creature,one would think that God took his time to create her...' He was transfixed,but Hyuna's voice butted in,and he noticed Himchan by your side,and turned away,his attention to Hyuna,wondering how SHE was created.Certainly,no extra time for her.

You looked at him as he turned away,and that immedeatly brought your mood down.You hoped you wouldn't start crying over your misery,you really needed Dae to be by your side and not hers.This wasn't as fun as it was supposed to be.You didn't know most of the people,and the ones you knew weren't your 'friends' to be exact.Furthermore,Himchan was still quiet.And now you were sure that Dae thought of you as a sister and nothing more than that.His jaw should have been hanging by now if he loved you(which it was,but he had promised Hyuna,and it was all for you own sake.But have you known that?Don't blame yourself........) But this wasn't all.Hyuna was now up,and she was walking throught the colourful and wild crowd,right to you.