Chapter 2

Chosen One

 

He was just laying down his sofa, playing with his ring, though it's just a meaningless ring, and just listened to his manager who keeps on pondering about their schedule. Just staring outside his window, over-looking the view of the city, he found peace just staring at it.
 
“…Got that, Jaejoong?” His manager finally ended.
“Yeah,” He just responds, though he don’t remember what he said awhile ago.
 
Kim Jaejooong, one of the famous members of Dong Bang Shinki, an idol group in Korea. Everybody loved him. His business smiles, his voice, his charisma, everything about it, and he’s getting sick of it.
 
Every girl would say he is their ideal guy. He was perfect. He has a nice body and he is y, especially when he was dripped in sweat from rehearsals, performances, and concerts. His porcelain skin and unaging face from the past 8 years, he was labeled for having a vampire beauty. He was a living god and he totally lived of being in Dong Bang Shinki, Gods from the East.
 
“Since I think you were not listening at all,” His manager sighed in disappointment. “Just get your there and do you work.”
“Yeah.”
“Today is your day-off,” His manager went to the door. “Get yourself a rest.”
“Yeah.”
“I'll just come here tomorrow and pick you up for the next schedule." His manager heads for the door.
"Neh, hyung," Jaejoong just respond and then, he finally heard the door closed.
 
It has been a long time since he debuted as a member of DBSK along with Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun, Max Changmin, and U-know Yunho. For a long time, they have always been together until they have finally reached their dreams. But right now, he was left in Seoul while Changmin has a movie in Japan, Yunho has a photoshoot in China, Yoochun went to his visit his grandma, and Junsu is preparing for his solo release.
 
“Jaejoongie…" Aphrodite approaches him from the shadows after the manager left and wraps her arms around him. “What are you thinking?”
 
Aphrodite or much famous as Venus, the Goddess of Beauty and Love. No doubt she was labeled as the Goddess of Beauty. Her beauty is out of this world. And he is one lucky man to have the goddess of beauty to sleep with.
 
“I was thinking,” Jaejoong slowly planted kisses on her arms. “Of sneaking out.”
“Wouldn’t that be dangerous?” Aphrodite turned around the sofa and sits on his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck.
“That’s the most fun part,” He smirked and planted a peck on her lips.
Venus loved him when he does that.
 
Not too long ago, he saved her from a gang trying to sell her off but that gang decided to take her to a club and make money from it. Luckily, he was passing by that time.
 
“Park Household… tell me about them,” Jaejoong looked at her intently.
 
Now that he mentioned it, he remembered that Yoochun is also a Park. He doesn't know if he also has a Summon like Aphrodite and as far as he know, Yoochun haven't found out about Aphrodite, yet. And even if he wanted to know, Yoochun is good in marking his territory so, he just give up on the thought.
 
“Let’s see…” Aphrodite stands and went to drink booze. “`They have these weird prophecies that a Chosen One would come.”
“Chosen One?” Jaejoong was taken back. “Is that some kind of religion they are plotting?”
 
Upon hearing that, she chuckled as she was putting ice in her glass and pours booze.
 
“What’s funny?”
“The Chosen One also said the same thing the first time I met her,” Aphrodite showed a wry smile and drink the booze in one gulp.
“Her? She’s a girl?”
“Yeah… and compared to my crazy master,” She poured again for her second. “Wait, no, scratch that. Compared to all the Summon Masters, she’s the most different and let’s say, who has a heart.” She took a sip of her booze.
“A heart?” Jaejoong found it funny and chuckled.
 
He was not the type that would sympathize others. He just do what he thinks is right. He was honest and he says what he wants to say.
 
“I know it’s funny,” Aphrodite grew irritated. “Parks… they used us to gain money, power, desire… name it. It was thanks to us."
“I see…” He stands and took the booze in Aphrodite’s hand and drank it in one gulp.
“Which reminds me…” She remembered something. “The Chosen One is going to live next door.”
“So, am I going to meet her?” He wrapped his arms around her waist.
“Yeah, I guess,” Aphrodite responds. “I met her Summons quite awhile ago saying they will flee from the household.”
“I see…” He planted kisses from Aphrodite’s earlobe down to her neck. “What was her name?”
“Dara…” Aphrodite mentioned the name carefully. “Sandara Park."
 
 

~~~~TBC~~~~~

 

Jaejoong's INTRO ~! Woot! *clap* clap* clap*

 

@jaedara: HAHA! Yeah, I'm always interested on gods and goddesses, specifically Roman and Greek, though they are almost just the same. :))

 

 

 

Anyway, and this is the chapter 2!:)

Look forward for the next chapter. :))

 Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~ CHUU! <3