Chapter 3

Chosen One

 

It was now midnight and the household fall in a very deep silence. It seems everybody are asleep, except to the princess, who was sneaking around, and slowly, carefully taking steps to the main door.
 
“The Book of Summons?” She turned to Aeolus who was backing her up.
“I got it,” Aeolus respond.
“Let’s go,” Apollo reacted.
 
As slowly they were able to reach for the door, a voice suddenly echoed from their backs.
 
"What does my beloved sister doing out of here in the middle of the night?" It was Thunder.
“Oh, Thunder…” Dara pretended that she didn’t get caught in the act of escaping, but she knows that she’s caught and her head is accumulating of what to do.
“Going somewhere, my dear sister?” Thunder’s eyes pierced through her. His cold brown eyes that were trying to get into her, but couldn’t and that made him irritated. “Or should I say, my future wife?”
“Dream on, brother,” Dara laughed and locked eyes with him. “I’ll never be your wife…”
 
Thunder flinched in her words. He knows that he, compared to her, her power is much greater and the thought made him irritated. A man's ego, you could say.
 
“Ever.”
“Demeter!” Thunder called and a woman formed from a tree branch that break through the tall glass window. “Attack her!”
 
Demeter flew and charge towards her. Seeing the sight, neither Aeolus nor Apollo moved. They waited for Dara’s orders and seeing her face made them puzzled. She was grinning at the sight in front of them.
 
“De. Me. Ter.” Dara’s voice echoed and as if a switch was in Demeter, Demeter stopped charging towards her and float in air.
“What are you doing, Demeter?” Thunder grew irritated. “Get her!”
 
Demeter turned to Thunder and the tree braches outside went inside the broken window glass and moved alive and wrapped around him, leaving only his head, tightening and he was suffocating.
 
“Adieu, monsieur,” Dara grinned and like the wind, Demeter, Apollo, Aeolus and Dara disappeared in thin air.
 
Thunder was able to break free and called another summon.
 
“Athena, Poseidon! Find Dara!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jaejoong was out in the streets. He was wearing an oversize jacket with baggy pants and boots. With his jacket’s hood on and sunglasses, and a guitar case he’s carrying in his back. Despite of his disguise, it was not hard for people, especially women, not to steal glimpses in his direction. Even in disguise, he still attracts attention.
 
“So, where should we go?” Aphrodite asked who was beside him.
 
She was wearing an off-shoulder shirt which she paired with jean shorts and a knee-high boots which draws attention from men.
She was not labeled as a goddess of love and beauty for nothing. There were couples around the area and the girls smack their boyfriend's ead when they caught them staring at her. Wit-wew.
 
“Ice cream city?” Jaejoong blurted.
A strong wind suddenly blew their way. It was strong and it was disturbing.
 
“What’s with the wind?” Jaejoong complained as he covered his face to prevent the dust to get into his eyes. Though he was wearing sunglasses, he can't help it.
“She’s here,” Aphrodite mumbled and stared at the other side of the street.
“She?” Jaejoong followed Aphrodite’s eyes and he landed on a girl on the other side of the street.
 
Like him, she was wearing an oversize jacket which exceeds until it covered her shorts paired with rubber shoes and she have a backpack on. Even with her hoodie on, he could clearly see city light reflected in the brown eyes she possessed. It was cold and sad.
 
And there were two men behind her and unlike her, they were wearing very stylish clothes. Anyone would mistook them as celebrities. Oh well, he is a celebrity but he is wearing a disguise.
 
“Aph. Ro. Dite.” He was able to read her lips for some reason.
“Aphro…” Jaejoong was about to turn to Aphrodite but she already disappeared. Before he knew it, Aphrodite was on the other side, kneeling before the girl who Aphrodite’s been staring at awhile ago.
For some reason, he heard what Aphrodite said to the girl at such great distance.
 
“Dara-sama…” Aphrodite mentioned her name like it was a very delicate word and a taboo word that when mentioned would feel ecstasy.
 
It was different to how Aphrodite says his name. Whenever she mentions his name, it was cold even though she uses sweet words. But, the way she mentions her name, it was sweet like she was her everything. He have never seen that expression of her even before.
 
“So, she is Sandara Park, the Chosen One.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They were in the apartment’s office. Free from disguises, Jaejoong was able to see the new girl up close and the two men she
was with.
 
Dara was the combination of gorgeousness and beauty. Her smooth, flawless and glowing fair skin stands out and her brown eyes were like mirrors, as if she knows everything. As he went down to her lips, he felt an ecstasy he never felt before, even more different whenever he kissed Aphrodite. He havevn't even kissed her, yet. With Aphrodite beside her, Dara totally dumped Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty..
 
In his opinion, the guys were alright. He doesn’t have to compare himself. Bitter.
 
“Are you Ms.Dara Kim the one who purchased the Goddess’s Suite?” The manager reacted in awe, like she was the most important customer.
“Dara Kim?” Jaejoong thought it was weird. "Isn't she---"
"Shhh..." Aphrodite cut off Jaejoong before he mentions the name.
“Yes, I purchased it,” Dara reacted coldly to the hotel manager. “I already deposited my pay in your bank account.”
“This way, Miss,” The manager reacted.
“I’ll be staying with Jaejoong-shii, Dara-sama,” Aphrodite reacted.
“Well then, I hope he takes care of you,” Dara reacted and turn her back without even asking who this Jaejoong-shii.
“Is she always like that?" Jaejoong leaned over Aphrodite as they watch her and the 2 guys walk away.
“Mostly, yeah, but only towards strangers and her family,” Aphrodite answered immediately. “Anyway, aren’t we going to the Ice Cream City?”
“I changed my mind,” He put his hands in his pocket. “Let’s go and rest.”
“So, how is it meeting my new master?” Aphrodite reacted as they walked in the elevator and she pressed 1 and 2.
“She’s one of a kind, that is,” He answered. “Sandara Park.”
And the elevator closed in.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Heya ! Have you seen 2NE1's MV Teaser? I sure do !

It's actually refreshing. XD

Anyway, Here is CHAPTER 3 ! 

I'm actually in the mood updating.

Hope you like it:))