Chapter 15

Chosen One

Yoochun immediately change into comfortable clothes as soon as their perfomances ended. He made sure that he put on a cap and a got his mask ready at hand. He then asked his stylist to give him another mask and cap, quickly. He threw them in his bag as quick, as possible and just as he closed his bag, the manager went in, skeptical on why he seemed so eager to leave, when they have to head for the office after their performace.

"Where are you going?" The manager asked Yoochun.

Jaejoong felt Yoochun's eyes on him, so he stared back. It felt like there were just the two of them and the people inside the room felt it, too. There was an obvious tension between the two members of  DBSK. For Jaejoong, Yoochun's stare wasn't like a SOS Signal. It was like a permission to answer the question.  He just decided to cut off their staring battle and just shrugged.

"He's going to his fiancee." Jaejoong answered for him and sat on the couch.

"What?" The manager and the other members exclaimed in shock, while the staff stared at Yoochun in disbelief. Yoochun didn't expect Jaejoong to say that. He stared at him with disbelief. He wasn't expecting him to react this far. He just sighed and got ready to leave.

"I'm going ahead." Yoochun left through the door. "I'll be careful." 

"Yah!" The manager yelled as he see Yoochun running through artists and disappeared. "Jaejoong, do you know his fiancee?"

"I don't think I'm supposed to answer that question," Jaejoong shrugged as he held unto the bottle of water and gulped it down.

"Hey, is it Dara-noona?" Changmin asked. Sometimes Changmin could grasp the situation and sometimes he hated it. Jaejoong just fell silent. "I thought that it was off."

"What?" Yunho frowned. "They got back together, then?"

"So, they were in love?" Junsu muttered.

"Who the is Dara?" The manager exclaimed. No one dared to answer the manager. The other members looked at Jaejoong since he's the most knowlegeable of everything about Dara amd they thought, they were in no position to answer as they were not that really close with the involvement of the woman.

"I don't think I should be the one to answer that question," Jaejoong is acting too cold, way too cold. Yunho is getting pissed and pissed on Jaejoong's behavior. Jaejoong's mood is affecting everyone as the room gets to be more uncomfortable than it already is with a pack of people inside. He haven't heard anything after their date, but if it have gone wrong, Jaejoong is taking this way too far for a woman he just met.

"Yoochun's going to Dara, who we know is his ex-fiancee," Yunho decided to share what he knew. The staff and the manager were stunned on the new information. The manager asked for more details. "Well, it was an arranged marriage when they were young, but it was cut off."

"It's on." Jaejoong threw. And the last thing heard was the sigh of frustration from the manager.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun arrived inside Dara's suite, catching his breath.  Dara was just lying on the couch with her head resting on her hand. Her luggage are already by the door, but only Aeolus was on the sight. Yoochun glanced around looking for the missing person.

"Where's Apollo?" Yoochun asked as he took off his mask.

"I'll tell you later. Let's go." Dara stand.

"Come on." Yoochun said and was about to grab Dara's arm but she stopped him.

"Go ahead. We'll follow." Dara said. "You're an idol."

Yoochun smiled at her concern. She's still the same girl he met when they were kids. She may be cold in the outside but she's willing to sacrifice herself for others. She's always willing to take the villain role and take the blame just to protect those important to her from being hurt.

"Wear this." He put the cap on her and a mask he got from his stylist. "Well, if they did see us, we'll just deny. For now."

"For now?" Dara wondered. "You're accepting my offer?"

"Let's talk about it later." Yoochun smiled and put on his cap and mask. Let's go."

Aeolus had his mask and cap ready and grab their bags as they went out of the suite.

They proceed to the lobby where Dara had to check out. The lady in the lobby kept glancing at Yoochun with a creased forehead. She must have noticed how familiar he is. Until Dara was finished, the lady just kept on staring at Yoochun, grasping in her memory to where he have seen the man.

"Here." Dara interrupted her as she gave her the guest book. "Thank you, ma'am." Unconciously, Yoochun wrapped his arms around Dara, as if securing her as they left the lobby, with Aeolus follwing behind them with their things. Right then, the woman in the lobby recognized him and took the oppurtunity to snap a photo and upload it immediately on the Internet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aeolus was just at the back seat while Yoochun drove with Dara beside him. All of them were silent after Thunder's appearance on TV. Dara still had her hold earlier, but even she was shocked to his appearance. Thunder is known to be their father's pawn, but also known to do as whatever he pleases, as their father permits. Dara could still remember how Thunder was so devoted and close to her when he was young, but as he grew older, the lad decided to join the insanity of her family.

However, Thunder's appearance on national television is an obvious threat. Thunder is not the type to involve himself in things he is doesn't benefit or she involve, in the matter. So, of course, that's why Thunder is on the industry of where the exiled Park Yoochun is and the supposedly dead, Park Bom is. In there, it clicked.

"There is a tipper," Dara suddenly said out of the blue.

"Huh?" Yoochun had a quick glance on Dara and returned his eyes on the road.

"Someone knew I'm meeting you guys." Dara said. "That's why Thunder is here. As long as he keeps you in his radar, I'll appear, no matter what,"

"But who?" Aeolus, who was listening, decided to intercept.

"That's what we are going to found out."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC.

 

It has been a long time readers! I know, too long. I don't have excuses, either. I'm sorry. T.T This chapter was on hide for a while now and I wanted to make it longer than this, but I keep running out of ideas. So, for the sake of being able to update, although it is short, HERE IT IS! 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! See you again soon! :)