Chapter 9

Chosen One

This day couldn't get any better. She just met Yoochun, Bom, CL, Minzy, Ares, and Aphrodite. She made new friends: Yunho, Junsu and Changmin. But the guy that made her heart flutter was Kim Jaejoong. She don't know why. When she met him on the hallway that morning, there was this unusual sensation, a very different feeling.

"Dara-sama..." Aphrodite shook her from spacing out. "The bath's ready."

"Thank you," She smiled at her and head for the bathroom.

She wore off her clothes and undergarments. The sound of fast running water in the tub filled with bubbles, echoed in the room. She turned off the running water and slowly soak herself in the tub. She played with the water and bubbles. She stopped on what she was doing when the telephone suddenly ringed.

"Aphrodite, can you get me the telephone please?" She yelled.

Meanwhile, Aphrodite took the telephone inside with a smile creeped in her face.

"What's with that weird smile?" She took the telephone. "Who's this?" She said on the telephone.

"Uhmm... it's me," It was a voice that made her heart flutter. "Jaejoong..."

"Ahh... J-Jaejoong-shii?" She stuttered that made Aphrodite giggled and shoo her away.  "What made you call?" Aphrodite took her leave and closed the door.

"Well, uhmm... are you free today?"

"Well... it's not like I have something to do. Why?"

"Can I invite you for dinner tonight at 7PM? W-Well... If you don't mind..."

She was taken aback. She didn't expect it to be so soon. Well, getting to know each other is a must but, her heart felt like it is going to burst anytime soon.

"Yoboseyo? Dara-shii? Well... if you don't want to---"

"EH? Ah... sure!" She was shocked to what she just said and covered .

"Sure? Then, I'll pick you up by your door later at 7PM."

"O-okay." She immediately hung up and put away the telephone to the nearby counter. "Did I just say yes?" Realizing what she did, she sunk her self deeper in the tub.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She said yes. Jaejoong couldn't get it off of his mind. He's currently wrapping up his photoshoot for Elle and the staff were shocked to his sudden change of attitude. Right now, he just wants to hurry up and go back to his apartment.

"Okay, one last shot," The photographer cued. "Smile... Yes... like that." Then, he heard the flash from the camera. "Okay!"

"Kanshamnida," He cheerfully greeted everyone. "Thanks for you hard work." He rushed to the dressing room.

"You finish?" Yoochun asked and noticed how Jaejoong was in a hurry. "What's  with the rush?"

"I'll go ahead of you, 'kay?" He just finished putting on his jeans and sweater and now putting on his boots.

"Where are you going?" Changmin asked.

"On a date," Then, he rushed out.

"Did he just say date?" Junsu was shocked.

"You have ears," Yoochun shrugged it off and packed his things.

"With who, perhaps?" Yunho asked.

"I only have one person in mind," This time Changmin seemed to know.

"Who?"

"Dara-shii."

"Ahh..." The other members nodded in agreement.

"But, Yoochun, is it okay?" Junsu turned to him. "You have a past, right?"

"Junsu-yah, that's why you call it a past," Yoochun smiled. "You don't have to held onto it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at her wardrobe and found only shorts, hoodies, sandos, and rubber shoes. She screamed in frustration making Apollo and Aeolus burst into her room. She blushed in embarrassment. She's freshly out of the bath and she only have a towel wrapped around her body. Aphrodite laughed at the situation.

"Okay, the two of you, out," Aphrodite went inside the room and pushed out the gods. "So, what's the problem?"

"Well..." Dara looked away, her fingers fidgeting. "I don't have anything to wear."

"For?"

"Dinner."

"With?"

"Ehh..." Dara find it hard to mention his name, knowing Aphrodite is Jaejoong's Summon. She flinched at the thought and remembered something. Aphrodite and Jaejoong are in those kind of relationship, right? She forgot about the clothes and just sighed. 

"I think I'll just cancel it."

"Why?" 

"A-aren't you in that kind of relationship?" Dara innocently pushed the topic.

"That? Ahh... We're just buddies, that's all," Aphrodite smiled.

"But--"

"Okay, Dara-sama," Aphrodite clapped her hands.  "Please dry your hair and put on some clothes. We're going out."

"Where?"

"On a shopping. Double time! We only have 5 hours till 7PM!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND AN ADVANCED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! ^_^

Before year 2012 ends, I finally updated !

CONGRATULATIONS!

*applause*

I thank everyone who supported and subscribed to this fanfic. :)

As an amateur writer, please guide me along for another year to come. :)

Please enjoy this update! :))

 

 

And please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !

 

 

KANSHAMNIDA ! <3