Chapter 5

Chosen One

 

18 years ago...
"Dara... I want you to meet Park Yoochun," Her mother introduce her to some boy who looks the same age as her but actually a year or two younger than her. "He is your fiance."
 
They were having an afternoon tea in the gazebo at that time and her mother invited Yoochun and his mother.
 
"Yoochunie... she is Dara, the Chosen one," his mother respond.
 
Both just stared at each other for a long time. Noticing the awkwardness, Dara made the first move to approach the guy.
 
"Come on, let's go play," Dara smiled.
 
Yoochun was a bit taken back. They were not close and on top of that, they are complete strangers. So, Dara approahing him first was somewhat new. He never have friends in the Park Household in the first place and being introduced to the Chosen One is very overwhelming.
 
"Okay," Yoochun smiled back and they become the closest then on.
 
But, how could fate play with them? Yoochun's mother never wanted Yoochun to be the Chosen One's fiance and this become the reason of why Yoochun's parents fought a lot that led to divorce making Yoochun and his mother thrown by the Park Household and flew to America. From then on, the two never met again until the recent.
 
 
 
"Yoochunnie..." Dara stared in shock at Yoochun.
"What are you doing here?" Yoochun was shocked.
 
Of course, Yoochun would be shocked. First of all, the Chose One is the only person that is not allowed outside the premises of the Park Househould and seeing her in flesh outside in a world she briefly knows, something wrong muust be going on.
 
"I... left the household," Dara admitted.
"You- WHAT?" Yoochun yelled at her. "Are you insane?! What if the they will come after you? What if they found you?"
"Chunnie, calm down," Dara sighed. "I'm not using Park. I'm using Kim."
"But, for how long?" Yoochun asked.
"Who knows," Dara shrugged.
"Ahem..." Jaejoong faked a cough and gained the attention off the two.
"Oh, sorry, Jaejoong-shii," Dara reacted.
"So, what's the deal between the two of you?" Jaejoong eyed Yoochun.
 
He was waiting for this moment. He really wanted to know if Yoochun knows Dara in anycase and since it seemed answered, the only question is what kind of connection.
 
"She's my ex-fiance," Yoochun answered like it was like the question 'What's your name?'
"Ex-fiance?" Jaejoong was shocked.
"Kind of," Dara respond.
"So it means she's your ex-girlfriend?" Jaejoong reacted.
"You could say that," Yoochun respond. "It was just decided between our families."
"So... those kind of arrange marriages does exist," Jaejoong realized.
"Dara-sama!" Aeolus and Apollo came out of nowhere and appeared behind her. "Where have you been?"
"Lurking around," Dara respond.
"We were---" Aeolus stopped in his tracks as he approaches. "Yo-Yoochun-sama..."
"Hmm?" Apollo turned and noticed the same. "Yoochun-sama!"
"Yoochun-sama..." Aeres appeared and noticed the three. "Dara-sama... Aeolus... Apollo..."
"What's going on?" Aphrodite went out of Jaejoong's room. "It's so noisy."
"Aphrodite?" Yoochun was shocked. "Jaejoong-hyung, what's the meaning of this?"
"Hey!" Someone came running from the right side of the alley.
 
Aeolus made the Summons into wind and crawled into Jaejoong's room, closing the room,  leaving the Parks and Jaejoong outside the hallway.
 
"Hyung, we're gonna be late for our schedule," It was Changmin, who the manaager sent to fetch the two members.
"I'm going to talk to you later," Yoochun turned to Dara.
"Anytime," Dara just shrugged.
"I'm serious," Yoochun reacted.
"Yeah, yeah," Dara just smiled. "Go along. Your gonna be late."
"Okay," Yoochun reacted. "Jaejoong-hyung, let's go."
"Y-yeah," Jaejoong went to followed Changmin and Yoochun.
 
When Jaejoong turned, Dara was not in sight anymore even if she just left.
 
To be honest, he didn't like the situation awhile ago. It was as if he was left out. Yoochun and Dara are talking about things he doesn't understand at all. Yoochun being Dara's ex-fiance, that word kind of feels like a knife stabbed in his heart. He hated to admit but he wanted to know the secrets of the Park Household, or so he thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Next Chap.... the appearance of DBSK! WOOT~!

I actually failed my Physics and Calculus. UWAA~! TT

Have to study. -_-

Anyway, please enjoy. :))