Chapter 10

Chosen One

Aphrodite has been staring at her from head to toe, shaking her head from side to side and making her try on another set of clothes. She's tired of coming in and out of the fitting room for the nth time. When she does't like anything, they would move on to the next shop, despite of trying on a lot of clothes, yet, in the end they didn't even able to buy a single thing.

"Finished?" Aphrodite called from the outside.

"Not yet..."

Aphrodite looked outside the shop and noticed a man suddenly hid. She narrowed her eyes; her expression turning serious. A Summon could identify a fellow Summon, and the one following them is definitely one, yet a rather weak one. It is a  Phonos--- a male spirit of murder, killing, and slaughter. She have to do something.

 

"Dara-sama..." She knocked on the fitting room. "I'll go out to look for accessories, 'kay?"

"Eh? Ah... okay?"

 

She went out of the shop and walk towards where the Phonos is hiding, grabbing his arm firmly as he struggle to escape. Aphrodite smiled at him and he calmed down a little. She followed his jawline with her fingers and looked directly into the Phonos eyes. He grabbed his neck, leaning into his ear. Though, there are people around, they didn't seem to notice what they are doing.

 

"Get out of here if you value your life." 

 

The Phonos immediately disappeared into thin air, and yet, people still doesn't seem to notice, which is very strange. She looked around if there are more Summons or Summoners around. When she finally confirmed that there is none, she went back to the shop to see Dara already out of the fitting room.

 

Aphrodite looked at her from head to toe. But this time, a smile perked up from her face and nod in satisfaction of her creation. She let her wear a high-low navy blue tulip skirt and an off-shoulder and wiser beige laced bodysuit. Her shoes is an Anne Michelle Enzo rose gold metallic strap T-strapped heels. It was perfect for her.

 

"So?" Dara raised a brow.

"Now you are ready," Aphrodite smiled who just receive a frown from Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong was fidgeting in front of the Dara's door. It's already 7PM and ticking. He took a deep breathe and pressed the doorbell. When the door opened, it wasn't Dara at all, perhaps it was Apollo in a loose knitted sweater, revealing his collarbone, sleeves folded up to his elbows and navy blue jeans. He looks like Westerner because of his blonde hair and blue eyes. He felt himself go small compared to him.

 

"Yes?" Apollo asked.

"Who's that?" That was Aelous.

 

Aelous went out from the bathroom inside the suite. He was wearing a turtle neck dark green sweater, emphasizing his features and tan complexion, and navy blue jeans. Jaejoong saw how Aelous expression shifted when he saw him. Aelous narrowed his eyes on him, eyeing him from head to toe. Jaejoong was wearing a a white polo shirt, two buttons open and black slacks and black shoes. Anyone would think it was simple, but then, he is Kim Jaejoong, an ordinary would become extraordinary.

 

"Is that Jaejoong already?" Aphrodite came out from a room. "Dara-sama..."

 

Then, a real goddess came out. He swear he just heard the angels sing and everything lit up. He was rooted to wear he is standing as Dara bit her lip in embarrassment. Dara is a natural beauty. She would totally dump all those girls in the Entertainment industry who even have plastic surgery. Dara didn't have that much make up on her face and her hair is in soft curls, radiating his youthful image. Her clothes emphasizes feminity. She looks hot, yet there is a pure aura around her.

 

"Hey..." Dara called his sould back. She was already in front of him.

"... You look beautiful..." Jaejoong could only say in the moment. He couldn't find the right words and beautiful isn't enough to describe what he is seeing. "I don't know if beautiful is even enough to describe you." He swear that he saw Aelous snort to what he said, who earned a smack on the shoulder from Aphrodite.

"Shall we?" He offered his arm to her which she gladly accepted.

 

The couple went out of the way leaving the three gods in the Goddess' Suite. Aeolus was not in the mood, as well as Apollo. Aphrodite who was aware of the two's change of mood, looked pretty serious.

 

The Walpurgis Night will take a place in four months from now and time is running short. For now, they are okay, but once they caught Dara before then, it's all over. They are slowly sending Summons one by one, just like the Phonos earlier. She could see how they are throwing in first the weaker ones. But, she knew once it goes nearer and nearer, they will send stronger ones.

 

"What's wrong, Aphrodite?" Apollo asked when he noticed she's in a deep thought.

"Eh?" She was caught off-guard. "Oh, nothing..." And this didn't left unnoticed by Aeolus.

"Nothing...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong reserved a table for them in a five-star restaurant. They took a private room to avoid her from people, since according to Aphrodite, she's going into hiding, also for him to escape sasaengs. He pulled out the chair for Dara before he took his seat, trying to set a good impression.

 

"Thank you," Dara smiled.

"Ma'am, Sir... here's our menu..." The waiter laid the menus in front of them.

"Hmm... what would you like to have, Dara?" Jaejoong asked her, trying to know her tastes.

"Hmm..."

 

He looked at her as she reads the menu. He can't take his eyes off her. He feels an aura of maturity from her, in contrast to her high school girl-like face. He continued to examine her that he didn't notice it was his turn to order. Reluctantly, he decided that he would have the same that she ordered and the waiter left.

Dara was holding herself back. When the waiter laid the menus on the table, she knew that there is something wrong. The waiter kept on recommending foods, though she thought it is also part of their job, there is something off. When she told him her orders, she wanted Jaejoong not to order the same thing she did. Unfortunately, he didn't. Yet, she'll have to play this game, no matter what. And she fell bad about it.

 

"Apate..." She mumbled.

"What?" Jaejoong heard her mumble.

"Eh? Nothing!" She tried to laugh it off. "Jaejoong-shii... how long have you been with Yoochunie?"

"Eh? Ahmm.... more than 10 years, I think?" Jaejoong respond.

"Oh! That long..."

 

Apate--- a spirit of deceit. Deceiving... Bringing her back through deceiving. Even though it is her date right now, she'll have to play along this deceiving game the Apate is plotting. It is a situation where the Summons aren't with her and she have to be very careful or she'll be caught and Jaejoong might be in danger. 

 

Let's play this game, shall we?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AFTER CENTURIES... UPDATE! XD

 

 

THANK YOU FOR STILL SUPPORTING THIS.

 

 

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL GRADUATES! XD

HAPPY VACATION! XD

 

Do you have universities to enter? Course? I have!

 

Anyway, don't forget to VSC this! XD

 

VOTE!

SUBSCRIBE!

COMMENT! 

 

 

See you next time! XD [Which I don't know]