Chapter 8

Chosen One

Few years ago...

Time is running out. Apollo could hear the footsteps outside that gets louder and nearer. Prometheus was summoned and was making the replicas of the three girls that Dara wanted to protect, at least.

"Unnie..." Minzy sniffed.

Minzy was young and a half-bred Park along with Chaerin. They were not given a privilege to own a Summon just because they are half-bred and all. Pureblood Parks bullies them, yet Dara came to their rescue and shielded them. She offered them her nymphs to protect them. Even though it was just the nymphs, they were happy that the Chosen One, whom everyone feared, was the one who helped them.

"Santokki, why don't you come with us?" Bom offered. "If they found out that you let us escape, they'll sue you."

Better than anyone, Bom was the one who witnessed all Dara's hardships from the trainings. She wanted to protect her. They were the same of age but Dara grew up in the world of adults and prophecies. One time, she saw how Dara was chained up in a cell, making her injure the pain of being beaten. Saying being beaten would make her power be settled until the Walpurgis Night. It was tragic. She saw how Dara's blood would splatter in the floorings. She was never treated like a human. That time, Dara was barely 7 years old. After that, she would see Dara in her room, spacing out with wounds all over her body. She would get the first aid kit and treats her wounds, while she silently cries.

"Even if I wanted to," Dara said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "I couldn't. Also, they can't sue me, yet. They still wanted something from me until the Walpurgis Night."

Yes, she knows that. She knows that they can't kill her. They still need her. For so long, they've been preventing her to get close to anyone, whether it be a child, a girl, an old one, and especially, a boy, excluding the family and the fiancee, people who got TOO close to her are burned into ashes and this time, she won't let it happen. 

"Dara-sama... they are coming," Apollo warned.

"It's finished, Dara-sama..." Prometheus reacted and disappeared.

The replicas are exactly the same as the girls. It's perfect that there were no sign of difference. It was perfect. Everything will go along her plan.

"Aeolus, go..." Dara ordered.

"As you wish, Dara-sama," Aeolus knew the plan and the group turned to dust.

"Unnie/Dara!"  The girls criend before they all turn to dust and flew out the window.

"See you when fate let us to," Dara cried and the door burst.

The Chosen Guards pushed her aside and burned the girls mercilessly. She knows they weren't the real ones, yet, they are Prometheus creation. Still a human. They cried in pain as they were burned into ashes that she can't help but cry. The household is truly a living hell on earth.

 

 

And these girls are now standing in front of her, alive and kicking. She felt her knees weaken and fell into the floor crying.

"Santokki!" Bom run to Dara crying. She didn't mind getting her making up smudged. She's been longing to go back to the household and took Dara away from those monsters, but she don't have the will to do so.

"Unnie!" Minzy and CL also joined and hugged the little rabbit who was crying mesirably, for the first time.

The staffs of 2NE1 were wondering what is happening and looked at Yoochun who just smiled at them and tell them to keep the scene as a secret by a hush.

 

 

"Dara, how did you escape the household?" Bom asked as finally they are seated and finally finished crying.

"It's a long story," Dara respond tiredly. "The Walpurgis Night is coming. I've endured enough. I have to get back my life."

"I see..." CL sighed. "It's almost time, huh. But, what if they find you?"

"I'll try to escape as possible," Dara respond. "I don't know for how long but I hope until the Walpurgis Night passes by."

"Isn't it too much of a risk, Dara?" Yoochun butted in. "I know that old man. He'll keep coming."

"And all I have to do is to fight him," Dara clenched her fist. "I think it is time. I've wasted a lot."

 

 

 

 

Somewhere around that studio, someone was making a phonecall.

"She's here."

"Good, keep an eye on her. Make sure she doesn't do anything reckless."

"Yes, sir."

And the phone ended.

"Sandara Park... do you think you could hide? You are still in Korea and your face is known to the Parks. Fate is Fate. You can't escape it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

~To Be Continued~

 

I finally updated after centuries~!

I know it's short but at least I did. :))

Anyway, I just updated today because a lot happened.

I realized my schedule is packed until the graduation next year already. *sigh*

Anyway, hope you like the update! :))

Pyyong ~! <3