Chapter 16

Chosen One

[BREAKING NEWS] PARK YOOCHUN'S MYSTERY GIRL

By SOO JUN LEE, AUGUST 15, 2015

 

Photos went viral on social media showing a man who was recognized as DBSK's Micky Yoochun, had his arms wrapped around a girl's waist intimately, while exiting a hotel in Gangnam. A SNS Account under a username @minashii uploaded the photo and said it was DBSK's MIcky Yoochun on the photo and narrated how Yoochun accompanied the said girl from checking out of the hotel. She refused to disclose the name of the woman, however, it is not only her who recognized the singer-actor. 

Another picture was uploaded on another SNS account under a username @sarangjo showing a much clearer picture of Micky Yoochun and of a girl who was wearing a cap and a mask, barely making her recognizable with a man following suit with baggage at hand. Speculation arise that the girl is Yoochun's girlfriend.

SM Entertainment has yet  to release a statement regarding the issue.

 

News spread like wildfire. SM Entertainment has been answering calls for an hour now from gossip magazines, newspaper, and so on and so forth, asking for their statement regarding the issue. It was intense in the office. All the artists are present excluding the man involved in the news. Yoochun is out of reach as of the moment and no one seemed to know where he is.

"What was Yoochun thinking?" It was Super Junior's Donghae, who voiced out reaction. "He should have been discrete about it."

"Rather than that, I'm disappointed that he didn't tell us that he is already dating someone," Super Junior's Kang In said.

"Hyung, have you seen the girl?" Super Junior's Kyuhyun asked Yunho.

"Yeah, but.." Yunho doesn't know what to say anymore.

 

In the midst of the chaos, Jaejoong kept silent all along. Very far from the very talkative Jaejoong. Yunho just kept on glancing towards him. Ever since the night he went to a date with Dara, Jaejoong has shut himself out just like last night. Jaejoong shut himself in his room and did not bother enough with them.

"What the hell is going on?" It was Lee Soo Man, who is confronting the manager. "Have you reach him, yet?"

"His phone is still off, Sir," the manager was beyond help. The artists just looked at him with pity for receiving the blow of Lee Soo Man's anger.

"And do you have any idea where he is or most importantly who the woman is?" Lee Soo Man is about to reach the peak of his anger.

"The boys seemed to know," the manager keep his head low, avoiding to make contact with the Lee Soo Man. "They said that Yoochun is going to meet his fiancee named Dara."

"WHEN WAS HE ENGAGED?" Lee Soo Man shouted that have caught the attentions. "AND WHO IS THIS DARA?" It was loud enough for some Parks to caught on, especially the Park Jung Su, or so the leader of Super Junior, Leeteuk.

"Dara?" Leeteuk can't help but say out loud.

"Hyung, you know her?" Leeteuk's statement was caught by Changmin.

"If it is Yoochun and Dara..." Leeteuk couldn't help but mumble. "But, the engagement was off a long time ago when he was exiled?"

"Leeteuk, do you know this girl?" Lee Soo Man noticed. "Who is she?"

"She's the heiress of the Park Household, that is all I can say." Leeteuk could only answer. 

As if on cue, Lee Soo Man shut his mouth. Everyone looked at him with wonder. His anger towards Park Yoochun seemed gone and no emotion is painted on his face. What was all in everyone's head is who Dara was. Even Jaejoong who was acting like he didn't care showed interest towards their president, who seemed to know who Dara is.

"Then, we are out of this issue," Lee Soo Man declared and left, leaving everyone with questions in their heads.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara could feel the sunrays hit her face, causing her to wake up from her sleep. It was an unfamiliar ceiling that greet her. Everything was dimly lit by the sun creeping in behind the heavy curtians. She slowly got up and looked around.

In a corner next to the door lies her bags. There was a tall lampshade near her bed and a big cabinet on a side. It may be dim, but Dara could see the white and black interior of the room. Obviously, the room was just a guest room in Yoochun's house.

She got down the bed and proceed to the bathroom. She the water to fill the tub with bath soaps and turned to the sink to wash her face and brush her teeth. After that, she slowly removed her clothes and submerge herself in the tub, cause some water to splash out of the tub.

Too many things happened all at once. It isn't that much long since she escaped but the outside world of the household seemed to be a much bigger place where the Parks are eveywhere.

Kim Jaejoong...

She have hurt him. She knows that and her heart seemed to clench in guilt and loneliness. It was very short meeting, but Jaejoong seemed to intrigue her. Yes, she likes him, and it seems he likes her, too. At least to her understanding with too little information of love. 

Jaejoong is perfect. No doubt. She must admit. He's like a female counterpart of Aphrodite. His face, his body, his smile. No wonder that humans fell for his charms. Maybe he was an undiscovered Demigod.

Nah. It's much better that he's a human. He will not be a slave to us, Summoners.

 

"Dara?" Dara hear her name along with the opening of the door. It sounded like Yoochun

"I'm here." Dara relunctantly said.

"Dara, would you like some-" Yoochun opened the door and blushed as he saw Dara submerged in the tub. He slammed the door close fast. "For Zeus' Sake, Dara! You didn't tell me you were taking a bath!"

"You're the one who went ahead and opened it, Chunnie!" Dara blushed like mad. Good thing the bubbles are present to hide her body.

"Anyway, would you like some breakfast?" Yoochun tried to pushed what he saw at the back of his mind.

"Rather than that, isn't it much better for you to fix your situation?"

Yoochun kept mum.

"Walpurgis Night is approaching, Chunnie," Dara said as she grabs a scrub and started scrubbing her body. "You might want to end your unfinish business like your limelight."

"How am I supposed to feed you when we get married?" Yoochun chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Chun." Dara suddenly blurted. "I'm sorry."

"There's just no other way. We need sacrifices, Dara." By that, both of them turned silent.

 

~TBC <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a long time guys! Gosh! T_T

Sorry for the late update. Along with the writer's block, engineering drives me crazy!

(Who said it's easy?! ARGH! I failed a subject and now I'm ruined. T_T)

Anyway, hope you like my update! Vote and Subscribe guys! Ciao~ <3