Chapter 1

Chosen One

 

Sigh.
Another boring day came in the Park Household for Dara. These days, no, scratch that, ever since, her life is always controlled by her parents. Everything of what will happen in her life, her parents will decide for her, even choosing the person she will spend her life with.
 
"Miss, your parents requested for your presence in the study room," the maid knocked on a gigantic door of her room.
"Thank you," Dara responds in a cold voice.
 
She was sitting on her favorite chair that was placed by the window, revealing a beautiful scenery of the garden with a gazebo in the middle of the place.
After hearing the maid, she sighed from her seat and closed the book she was reading and went for the door.
 
“Good morning, Miss Dara,” the maids bowed down to her as she is on her way to the study.
“Good morning,” she responds without looking at them.
 
She stopped by the living room. From above the grand stairs, she saw her brother, Thunder, with his women around him.
 
“Oh, Noona!” Thunder noticed her presence and looked up to where she is. “Good---”
She didn’t let him finish and continue her way to the study.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Stingy,"Thunder pouted from his seat.
“That girl has very bad manners, Thunder,” one of his women reacted.
“Yeah,” another agreed.
“Who’s that , anyway?”
 
In a glimpse, the women suddenly disappear and it started raining rose petals in the living room.
 
“Did someone say something about my sister?” Thunder’s voice turned manipulative.
 
No one answered. The girls around him were gone. The maid and butlers couldn’t utter a word.
 
It was a vary daring sight, yet painful at the same time.
 
“I thought so,” Thunder smiled as he caught some rose petals on his hands.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara knocked on the study room and waited for the signal.
 
“Come in, Dara,” her Father’s voice was so cold.
 
Anyone who would hear it would immediately fell to their knees and beg to spare their lives. Yet, her face was unreadable upon hearing the big voice behind the door.
As she turns the doorknob and made her way in, she saw her Father and Mother stared at her with coldness.
 
“Oh, my beautiful daughter!” Her Mother approached her and caresses her cheeks. “Beautiful as ever! How are your studies, dear?” Yet, despite the warmness of her mother is showing, her face didn't show any emotion.
“Father, what made you call me, for the first time?” Dara immediately asked. Don't want to waste her time.
 
Really, it was the first time. She and her father just met during family dinners and nothing else. If her father wanted to tell her something, he would send a maid or a butler to pass on the message. So, calling her personally must have mean very important.
 
“Why don’t you answer your Mother’s question first?” Father reacted. “She missed you. You didn’t able to see each other for some time now.”
“I prefer to be straight-forward, Father,” I respond. “Now, what made you call me for the first time in my 27 years of existence?”
“That’s what I like about you,” He chuckled. “Very straight-forward, cold, smart, and beautiful… just like your Grandma…”
“Father, would you prefer to go on with your stories or mind telling me why you called for my presence?”
“Okay, I’ll go straight to the point since you demand for it.”
 
She waited.
 
“You are going to marry your brother.”
“No, thank you.” She turned her back and approaches the door.
“Dara, you know what will happen if you fail me,” Her Father threatened her.
“Then, do what you want,” Her voice is cold, cold as ice. “As if you could do anything against me. Please excuse me.”
And she made her way out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"That brat," Her Father hissed. "Just because she is the chosen one doesn't mean she have to be disrespectful towards the people who took care of her."
“What shall we do, dear?” Her Mother demanded.
“Let her be,” Her Father reacted. “Let’s see if she will still continue on refusing.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara was on her way to her bedroom when she saw Thunder waiting by her door.
 
“What do you need?” She asked as she stopped by him, yet she didn’t face him.
“Why don’t you just accept their proposal, Noona?” Thunder reacted. “Your friends will be in trouble.”
“Do I look like I have friends?” She smirked at him. “Get lost.” And she went in her bedroom.
“I thought so,” Thunder scratched his head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara finally arrived in the room. She hissed to what her father said. She didn't expect she will be called for it this soon.
 
“Dara-sama…” Someone called her in the shadows. “It’s done.”
“Good job, Aeolus,” She sits on her chair and reach out for the remote control of the television and turn it on.
“News Report… a group of girls committed suicide together. According to their parents, the girls have been acting strange for the past few days. The investigation is still on going on what might have caused the suicide… Next on the headline, Dong Bang---”
“Well done, Aeolus,” she turns off the television and sighed. "Might as well do it than them. Who knows what will happen."
“Is it alright, Dara-sama?” Aeolus suddenly responds.
 
Dara looked at Aeolus.
 
Aeolus, the God of the Wind. He is handsome in his own way. His body is lean but not thin and his legs skinny as a girl. With his small face, sharp looking hazel-brown eyes, long-curled eyelashes, rosy lips, and his lovelock black hair, if not for his armor, everyone who would see him will think he’s a girl cross-dressing as a guy.
 
“Everything should just be like this,” Dara responds and lean her head on the back of the chair. “Is everything going according to plan?”
“Neh, Dara-sama,” Apollo respond this time.
 
Apollo, the God of the Sun. is really handsome, no doubt. Even if it isn’t the time of Ancient Greece anymore, girls will still come his way. Apollo has all the features a woman wants.  Blonde hair paired with blue eyes and a face with sharp jaw line and a perfect nose. His body is well-built with broad shoulders and mighty chest.
“I’m sick of this place,” Dara expressed her hatred.
 
She hated to admit but the blood that runs in her veins made her hate herself more than she hated her family's ideals. Yes, she hated them but, she couldn't help but blame herself. It is because of her that the people that she holds dear in her heart have to suffer.
 
“But, Dara-sama…are you sure of all of this?” Apollo reacted, worry in his voice.
“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Dara stared at Apollo with piercing eyes.
 
Dara, as much to say, is very sophisticated. At an age of 27, she’s as mature and organized as any bachelorette or even greater. All guys would drool over her if they see her. If Apollo is the most handsome, she could compare to Venus or even surpass her. If only she would be allowed to go out, everybody would agree that she is the most beautiful girl.
She was small-faced and baby-faced, despite the mature and sophisticated aura around her. Her brown hair that flows like waves of water in air, her piercing sharp brown eyes that draws you in, her rosy lips that would want any man to kiss those, and a body that every woman dreamed of having. Skinny features, y, flawless and smooth, the perfect ideal girl. In short, she was a living goddess on earth.
 
“Well, if that’s what you want then fine by me,” Aeolus sighed.
“Park Household is a living hell on earth,” Dara stand from her seat and sits on her bed and crossed her legs. “If you know what I mean.”
 
It was followed by a long silence.
 
Better than anyone, all the Summons know how it feels like to be played in the hands of the Parks. Apollo and Aeolus were lucky to have Dara as their master while the most of the summons suffered in a very like living hell. They were treated as slaves, goons, toys, es and any other bad things you could think of.And for some Summons, it was unimaginable to do.
 
“Then, how come you are so different to them?” Aeolus popped the question.
 
That’s right. Dara’s been always different, that’s why her crazy relatives treated her as the Chosen One in their imaginative-made prophecies she have always hated. The Chosen One that would rule the world with greatness and powerfulness.
Before she was born, her mother went to the head of the family, her great grandfather, who was also alive and kicking at this time, and has a Summon, that could read the future. The Summon said that she would be able to control the summons in earth by just a command. And just because of that shameless prediction, her life is more than a hell compared to the other members of the household.
 
“Anyway, we will be leaving this midnight,” Dara went to her bed and covered herself with the thick rosy red blanket and lay down. “No matter what happens.”
“Yes, Dara-sama,” Apollo and Aeolus respond together. “Good night, milady.”
In a snap, the bed curtains release all by itself and covered the sleeping princess laying in her slumber waiting for midnight to just fall for their escapade.~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So how is the first chapter??? :))

Please subscribe and comment. :))