06.

We Belong Together

After class, Hyemin was about to go up to the rooftop for lunch when Woohyun called her. She turned around and saw him rubbing his neck shyly. "do you wanna have lunch with me and my friends? I mean like... I'm guessing you're eating alone? So why not eat with us?" Hyemin hesitated. She wasn't much of a people person really, and it's already a miracle that she could survive so long with Woohyun. She opened to speak but Gongchan came over and dragged her away. "Yah!! Why are you taking her!! YAH!!!" Woohyun shouted and Gongchan looked at him boredly. "I'm not gonna harm her. Relax. I'll return her when lunch ends." He flipped his fringe and pulled Hyemin away. His grip was so strong that Hyemin couldn't even move her hands. 

"Yah! Who are you! Why are you dragging me! Where are you taking me to!!!" She tried to pry off his hands but it was no use. He brought her to a secluded place at the garden and released her. She rubbed her wrists in pain and glared at him. "What's your problem!!!" She screamed. But since nobody would ever pass by there, nobody could hear their conversation. Except for someone who's eavesdropping.

'Do you really... Not remember me?" He began and Hyemin looked up from her wrists. She gave him a weird look and she shook her head. "Am I supposed to know you?" She raised her eyebrow. "I'm Gongchan! Gong Chanshik! Your old playmate!! We were neighbours when we were young!! We did everything together! Until my parents decided to move away. He looked down sadly. "I miss you. All this time. Do you really not remember me?" He held her shoulders and her eyes widened slightly. She seemed to have flashes of memory about a small boy playing in the sandbox with her and a few flashes of herself crying, calling out for someone. But she wasn't really sure if that guy was Gongchan. "I... I think I remember someone from my childhood. But how could I be sure that it's you?" Gongchan thought for a while before leaning down next to her ear to whisper something, making someone grip the tree in anxiety. 

"you have a heart-shaped birthmark on your lower back." He whispered and she gasped. He leaned back and stared into her eyes. "Now do you believe me?" She nodded. It took her a while for the news to sink in and when it finally did, she threw her arms over him. "Oh my god I remember you now!!!" He hugged her back and smiled. "I thought I'd never see you again after so long!" He exclaimed. When they pulled back, he saw the scar by her ear. He reached out but Hyemin leaned back. "What's that?" He pointed instead and Hyemin instinctively pulled her hair to the front to cover it up. He didn't want to probe into it anymore and sighed. "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me." He smiled and extended his hand. "Cmon, let's go have lunch with my friends!" Hyemin's eyes widened. "Your friends?!" "Yeah! Let's go!!" Hyemin sighed. She can't escape because of Gongchan's steel-like grip on her wrists again so she just followed him, worried about the meeting with his friends later. Woohyun, on the other hand, hid behind the tree until they're out of sight, trying to understand the relationdship between Hyemin and Gongchan. 

 

@shineeisheart nyahahahaha well he is her childhood friend but not from the orphanage <<<:

CMON GUYS PLEASE COMMENT MORE~ YOU CAN GET KARMA POINTS AND MAKE ME HAPPY TOO!! >>>: lol but thanks for subscribing! <33